Author Topic: SCRIPTA - Litecoin mining distribution for Raspberry Pi  (Read 234263 times)

Offline dmz241

• Sakama Online
Re: SCRIPTA - Litecoin mining distribution for Raspberry Pi
« Reply #765 on: July 10, 2014, 05:22:34 AM »
Does anyone have another link to the Beta Version?
I've tried downloading one from  https://mega.co.nz/#!ZVkACTAD!aCRXr1W860jcic5bl12fbSRpHZwSX0WEgmu4PcuZlD
When I try and extract the file I am getting CRC errors.
I would be grateful if someone could post a working link.
Thanks
Not working for me either.
Not working for me either. When I look in the rar it shows 2gb, when it extracts it takes forever and is over 14gb. Something is wrong with this file.
 Please update Chirale?
Sorry guys...I have been pretty busy and I must admit I left script a bit behind. Drfranz is currently working on the new interface and hopefully release soon a new version of scripta. sorry again.

That will be cool. Hopefully it will be more stable with the gridseeds....

Offline Brownguy

« Reply #766 on: July 23, 2014, 08:05:55 PM »
has this been abandoned now?

Offline BeerPimp

« Reply #767 on: July 26, 2014, 04:15:28 AM »
Hello,

I sold my orbs but kept the RPi they were connected to.  I am trying to get scripta working with my blades.  I am using the 20140330 image.  It shows each blade hashing at about 560kh/s the pool seems to be showing the full hashrate so I am thinking that hashra is not showing the correct hashrate.  I have 6 blades connected to my RPi via 2 usb hubs that are usb 2.0.  Also I have changed the chip speed to 838 and chip count to 40.

Offline Chirale

« Reply #768 on: July 26, 2014, 10:14:25 PM »
has this been abandoned now?
Never abandon the ship! the project is open source so cannot die!
....just everybody busy with other jobs and temporary slowing down...feel free to give it a boost! (https://github.com/scriptamining/scripta)

Offline jcm

« Reply #769 on: August 04, 2014, 06:25:42 AM »
hello people am new in mining, and possess little knowledge, I bought 3 gridseed g-blade and downloaded the necessary software, but so far unable to run the image scripta. if someone can help me step by step I can reciprocate with some coins. Thank await answers. JCM[/b]

Offline nobody77

« Reply #770 on: August 12, 2014, 01:53:12 AM »
I've tried four or five fresh installs of Scripta now, but it's the same every time: after the very first initial setup, the miners show up fine in the web ui and report that they are hashing. After I change the mining pools and other settings, I reboot the pi. Then, the next time that Scripta starts up, the miners no longer show in the web ui and there is no hash rate reported to the pool. Any idea what is going on here? I thought my set up was pretty standard, just gridseeds, a power supply that came with them and a pi model b.

Same here, I hope this is being acknowledge by the designer.
There seems to a problem when it updates the settings. It does not happen every time. I can usually change pools several times before the miner disappears and never comes back. Tried reboot and powerdown, restore, other browsers.

My jackhammer solution is rewrite the SDcard with the image that is  strangely over 14GB (takes ages :( )
although the system shows up only 4GB when running on the Pi, so there is very little space on the 16GB SDcard that could be used for other applications.

Offline nobody77

« Reply #771 on: August 15, 2014, 10:26:04 AM »
I've tried four or five fresh installs of Scripta now, but it's the same every time: after the very first initial setup, the miners show up fine in the web ui and report that they are hashing. After I change the mining pools and other settings, I reboot the pi. Then, the next time that Scripta starts up, the miners no longer show in the web ui and there is no hash rate reported to the pool. Any idea what is going on here? I thought my set up was pretty standard, just gridseeds, a power supply that came with them and a pi model b.

Same here, I hope this is being acknowledge by the designer.
There seems to a problem when it updates the settings. It does not happen every time. I can usually change pools several times before the miner disappears and never comes back. Tried reboot and powerdown, restore, other browsers.

My jackhammer solution is rewrite the SDcard with the image that is  strangely over 14GB (takes ages :( )
although the system shows up only 4GB when running on the Pi, so there is very little space on the 16GB SDcard that could be used for other applications.

I may (or may not have) found the problem.
I noticed that the system's SDcard is full when the error occurs which might explain why it fails after I try to update the settings.
I searched if there are some logs that are filling it up and sure enough I found some files with several hundred MEGAbyte under /var/log.
These are:
mail.err
mail.info
mail.log
mail.warn
Deleting them didn't help as Scripta was already kaputt from running on a 0byte filesystem but after I created the new image these files are only a few hundred kilobytes.
Then they start to grow again.
Is there a way to stop it from trying to send these useless log mails?

Scripta running on Midori is the only application I have running.

Offline dmz241

• Sakama Online
« Reply #772 on: August 21, 2014, 04:46:57 AM »
Just wanted to get user opinions how far have you successfully overclocked the girdseeds on scrypta without any modifications and how is scripta running stability wise I have an old version was thinking of switching to the latest so wanted opnions

Offline wareck

« Reply #773 on: October 07, 2014, 03:48:17 PM »
Hi every one !!!
I'm using scripta on raspberry pi with no problem...

But I can't make it working on my Raspbery B+ (new model, buy yesterday)

Can someone have a link for a image working on last raspberry pi ?

Many thanks

Olivier

Offline dmz241

• Sakama Online
« Reply #774 on: October 27, 2014, 06:24:37 AM »
Hi every one !!!
I'm using scripta on raspberry pi with no problem...

But I can't make it working on my Raspbery B+ (new model, buy yesterday)

Can someone have a link for a image working on last raspberry pi ?

Many thanks

Olivier

can you give me the link for the one that is working good for you with the gridseeds>

Offline Mister_Fix

• MCHeads
« Reply #775 on: July 23, 2015, 09:19:57 PM »
Is there any updates on wether this OS is capable of mining with the Gridseed G-Blade and 5 chip miners? i'm really looking forward to using this when i get my RasPI

Offline Marvell9

• Elite Member
« Reply #776 on: July 29, 2015, 02:26:38 AM »
Is there any updates on wether this OS is capable of mining with the Gridseed G-Blade and 5 chip miners? i'm really looking forward to using this when i get my RasPI

yeah could it control innosilicon blades as well ?

Offline theword

« Reply #777 on: September 11, 2015, 03:56:43 AM »
Hopefully we can use Scripta with the LTCgear boards that Bee is supposed to ship out.

Offline bitcoinreviews

• Best Bitcoin Reviews
« Reply #778 on: December 01, 2015, 09:56:29 PM »
Will this work with hashra lunar lander? If not does anyone know what will or still have the original firmware?

Many thanks in advance . . .

Offline Xardas

• Elite Member
« Reply #779 on: December 01, 2015, 10:31:44 PM »
The source is here: https://github.com/hashra 

Sorry I don't have hashra anything. Simon Bright said he was giving me a coupon for an order I had placed but not paid. When emailed about the coupon, he had changed is mind. Basically gave me the finger. I cancelled.