Author Topic: Re: [LTC-GLOBAL] - ART - building a open art studio [news for week 2015-10]  (Read 36641 times)

Offline Coopsta133

Re: [LTC-GLOBAL] - ART - building a open art studio [news for week 10]
« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2014, 12:48:42 PM »
Doesn't bother me you holding on to them. Less drama etc. Get a report out :)

Offline EskimoBob

« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2014, 03:01:25 PM »
Doesn't bother me you holding on to them. Less drama etc. Get a report out :)

Sorry guys. I had to travel unexpectedly. I am back now and will have the reports out soon.

Offline Molch

« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2014, 02:09:08 AM »
On the one hand I appreciate your efforts and concerns about unassigned shares, resp. their owners. On the other hand I can't understand why you canceled proper and timely distribution of unclaimed shares when there was so much time to take care of one's property? What's your schedule on this issue? How's about proposing the 31st of march zero o'clock, hmmm? Ding DOng. But please don't get deluded, get your report out.

a wetlands' inhabitant

Offline Coopsta133

« Reply #78 on: March 24, 2014, 06:42:04 PM »
On the one hand I appreciate your efforts and concerns about unassigned shares, resp. their owners. On the other hand I can't understand why you canceled proper and timely distribution of unclaimed shares when there was so much time to take care of one's property? What's your schedule on this issue? How's about proposing the 31st of march zero o'clock, hmmm? Ding DOng. But please don't get deluded, get your report out.

a wetlands' inhabitant

Indeed just update us with financials. I hope to see some sort of return on our investments to date!

Offline killerstorm

« Reply #79 on: March 27, 2014, 02:16:57 PM »
It would be nice if you do a buyback.

It looks like you have cryptocurrency just sitting in reserves being unused, while people who need money are unable to sell their shares for a reasonable price:

This stock pays no dividends, so there is no way to calculate its market price. So it became completely illiquid and there is no way to get out.

This is not cool, as people invest having an assumption that they can sell later at a market price, but now there is no market.

Buyback can help people who want their money out, while simultaneously increasing value/unit for those who want to stay if you buy below NAV/U. So it is kinda good for everyone.

Also it's worth noting that people should prefer keeping cryptocurrencies in their own wallets, there are pretty much no reasons to trust 3rd party to keep cryptocurrency for you.

So don't be an asshole, offer a buyback. If you still have some business ideas and need money for them, you can always sell stock later when you have a concrete plan.

Offline Coopsta133

« Reply #80 on: March 27, 2014, 02:29:24 PM »
It would be nice if you do a buyback.

It looks like you have cryptocurrency just sitting in reserves being unused, while people who need money are unable to sell their shares for a reasonable price:

This stock pays no dividends, so there is no way to calculate its market price. So it became completely illiquid and there is no way to get out.

This is not cool, as people invest having an assumption that they can sell later at a market price, but now there is no market.

Buyback can help people who want their money out, while simultaneously increasing value/unit for those who want to stay if you buy below NAV/U. So it is kinda good for everyone.

Also it's worth noting that people should prefer keeping cryptocurrencies in their own wallets, there are pretty much no reasons to trust 3rd party to keep cryptocurrency for you.

So don't be an asshole, offer a buyback. If you still have some business ideas and need money for them, you can always sell stock later when you have a concrete plan.

Basically this. You should be doing a buyback program if you have all this crypto sitting around...

Offline agent725

• LitecoinChart.com
« Reply #81 on: April 01, 2014, 12:36:10 PM »
Does anyone have an inkling of what is going to happen to this cryptostock?

At the moment I am holding over 6000 shares and would like to see positive developments. Being entrusted with funds you must give those who are giving you business opportunities news and updates.

EskimoBob, please step up to the plate to show your developments.

Offline Coopsta133

« Reply #82 on: April 02, 2014, 02:25:22 PM »
Does anyone have an inkling of what is going to happen to this cryptostock?

At the moment I am holding over 6000 shares and would like to see positive developments. Being entrusted with funds you must give those who are giving you business opportunities news and updates.

EskimoBob, please step up to the plate to show your developments.

You have been given frankly a LOT of money for someone in your position... While I am sure you can steal it, or mess around with it for personal gain, that is not the goal here... This is public.

Offline Molch

« Reply #83 on: April 03, 2014, 05:50:18 PM »
Drama?

Offline EskimoBob

« Reply #84 on: April 07, 2014, 01:43:25 PM »
Hello, I am back and I must apologise for my extended absence. Looks like litecoininvest has close to no trading activity in any of the stocks listed.
I was thinking about buyback but what will this achieve? We be out of coin and any chance to start something new and grow.
I am planning to reorganize  our plans and also explore other avenues that are supported buy our "renting the equipment" idea. I think I need to expand to different types of businesses.

For a moment, I thought about selling the equipment we have and closing down for good. Not an option at this point of time. I have invested way too much time in to this and giving up after one year is not OK in my book.  So, I started to look around for new opportunities. I'll keep you posted.

I am also going to publish the Q1 report in few hours or so and pay out the dividends.

Cheers and sorry for the "silence" in my part.

Offline EskimoBob

Re: [LTC-GLOBAL] - ART - building a open art studio [news for week 15]
« Reply #85 on: April 07, 2014, 03:08:51 PM »
Balance Sheet 31.03.2014

Assets                  
       Current Assets                  
             Petty Cash   € 1 356,55            
       Fixed Assets                  
             Kiln 01   € 2 030,00            
             Wheel 01   € 1 040,00            
       Investments                  
             Brokerage Account   
81,84 BTCw   € 27 743,76
121,42 LTCw   € 1 153,49

Total Assets            € 33 323,80

Liabilities   
Total Liabilities               € 0,00

Equity                  
Equity                  
       Share Capital         € 4 303,70      
Retained Earnings               € 741,55
Unrealized Gains               € 28 278,55
Total Equity               € 33 323,80

Total Liabilities & Equity               € 33 323,80

Exchange rates 31.03.2014
1 BTCw   € 339,00
1 LTCw   € 9,50

Income Statement For Period Covering 01.01.2014 to 31.03.2014

Revenues                  
Income                  
       firing         € 640,00      
       Wheel rental         € 305,00      
Total Revenue               € 945,00

Expenses                  
Expenses                  
       Depreciation         € 132,00      
       Electricity         € 191,00      
Total Expenses               € 323,00
Net income for Period               € 622,00

Offline Coopsta133

« Reply #86 on: April 08, 2014, 01:58:37 PM »
Q4 2013... Also seen the DVD paid out but still qhat about Q4 2013

Offline EskimoBob

« Reply #87 on: April 08, 2014, 11:08:20 PM »
Q4 2013... Also seen the DVD paid out but still qhat about Q4 2013

Can you translate that to English?

Offline killerstorm

« Reply #88 on: April 09, 2014, 07:07:56 AM »
Can you translate that to English?

Previous income statement: https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=980.msg44543#msg44543

Income Statement For Period Covering 01.08.2013 to 31.08.2013

New one: Covering 01.01.2014 to 31.03.2014

Thus four month period (01.09.2013 to 31.12.2013) isn't covered, and we haven't received dividends for these 4 months.

Offline killerstorm

« Reply #89 on: April 09, 2014, 07:17:27 AM »
I was thinking about buyback but what will this achieve?

Shareholders who want to liquidate will be able to do so. Perhaps it's not important to you, but it might be important to shareholders.

We be out of coin and any chance to start something new and grow.

Well, you can use some fraction of reserves for a buyback. Say, 10%. This way you'll still have money for growth, but those shareholders who need money the most will be able to get it. And, importantly, you'll demonstrate that funds are not stuck in ART and that valuation can be linked to balance sheet.

As for people who want to continue holding ART, their dividends will be higher after buyback, which is nice too.

Total Revenue               € 945,00

Nice.