Author Topic: Re: [LTC-GLOBAL] - ART - building a open art studio [news for week 2015-10]  (Read 36404 times)

Offline supermono

Re: [LTC-GLOBAL] - ART - building a open art studio [news for week 46]
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2013, 02:27:31 AM »
I have no problem with the move to litecoininvest.

+1

Offline Skull88

« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2013, 03:54:04 AM »
You can also consider: https://crypto-trade.com/tradex/ipo

High security, no downtimes, good and respectable staff and great for for both small and large investors to be listed.

Offline EskimoBob

« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2013, 08:48:19 AM »
You can also consider: https://crypto-trade.com/tradex/ipo

High security, no downtimes, good and respectable staff and great for for both small and large investors to be listed.

Thank you for your recommendation. Sorry, but I can not deal with exchanges, where Bid and Ask switched sides and are called Buy and Sell orders. I have no idea why some crypto exchanges have adopted this weird layout. Probably a copy from btc-e, mixed with 0 experience in RL trading, topped with absurd idea like "people are used to it". :)  One more problem, they are located in HK. Thank you but no thanks.

Offline Molch

« Reply #63 on: December 21, 2013, 04:32:08 PM »
Lets move to www.litecoininvest.com
If you are against it, please state your argument and lets talk about it.
Colored coins and other similar P2P ideas are still shrouded in rainbows and belong to the land of unicorns. (hopefully, not for too long)

We're all in the mood for xmas, but it's been a month without info. Can you give us a brief statement on what you did to get this going on litecoininvest or wherever? Would be nice to know your schedule on this issue. I don't expect things to happen right on the spot, but compared to other securitie's transitions ART is a bit late. Anyway, party hard and soak up all the energies! cu in 2014

Offline EskimoBob

Re: [LTC-GLOBAL] - ART - building a open art studio [news for week 51]
« Reply #64 on: December 22, 2013, 06:47:00 PM »
Lets move to www.litecoininvest.com
If you are against it, please state your argument and lets talk about it.
Colored coins and other similar P2P ideas are still shrouded in rainbows and belong to the land of unicorns. (hopefully, not for too long)

We're all in the mood for xmas, but it's been a month without info. Can you give us a brief statement on what you did to get this going on litecoininvest or wherever? Would be nice to know your schedule on this issue. I don't expect things to happen right on the spot, but compared to other securitie's transitions ART is a bit late. Anyway, party hard and soak up all the energies! cu in 2014

I have not started the move but I am planning to complete it by the second week of January.
Development in coloured coin's looks less and less "rainbows and pony's" so there is hope, it will be implemented for litecoin too.
Not sure, any of you want to wait that long. :)

We still hold the same amount of BTC and LTC as before. I am not happy, how BTC and LTC prices behaves and this hysteria drive exchange rate rollercoaster is getting old. Makes serious planning a bit complicated.
I am working on expanding our business. I have few plans and when one of them starts to materialize, I'll let you all know in more detail.

Offline EskimoBob

« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2014, 09:45:14 PM »
Quick update about moving to litecoininvest.com
1) This will take more time than expected because I did not start with the move last week, as I had previously planned.
2) Good people at litecoininvest.com have made an unexpected request and we need to work this out (nothing serious).

For me to transfer any shares, you must have a account in litecoininvest.
All I have, is your e-mail address and you LTC address. Please make sure you use that same e-mail address in litecoininvest you had in ltc global.

Cheers!

Offline Coopsta133

« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2014, 01:21:20 PM »
Already signed up on LTCinvest with the right email address etc so I look forward to it!

Offline EskimoBob

Re: [LTC-GLOBAL] - ART - building a open art studio [news for week 03]
« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2014, 09:45:23 AM »
Share transfer in progress.
Reports will be ready in a day or so. As I have mentioned previously, we are still holding the LTC and BTC and are getting ready to acquire larger kiln(s).
We are also getting started on small production so we can keep the kilns working.

Offline EskimoBob

Re: [LTC-GLOBAL] - ART - building a open art studio [news for week 04]
« Reply #68 on: January 25, 2014, 11:57:21 PM »
I posted new reports to https://litecoininvest.com/security/ART/news
Most of the shares are transferred (see # of outstanding).
2014 is going to be a exiting year for us.

Offline Coopsta133

« Reply #69 on: January 27, 2014, 08:27:59 PM »
I think with quick calculation of using 99,000 shares and liquidable assets value of this company we are looking at .029 LTC per share. Thats what its worth if we scrapped the company right now. Its trading much lower than that, and in theory if the company was more active (giving added value through growth with revenue streams), the share price should be trading more than .029 LTC. Lets get more value please! All the best for 2014.

Offline EskimoBob

« Reply #70 on: January 27, 2014, 08:41:54 PM »
I think with quick calculation of using 99,000 shares and liquidable assets value of this company we are looking at .029 LTC per share. Thats what its worth if we scrapped the company right now. Its trading much lower than that, and in theory if the company was more active (giving added value through growth with revenue streams), the share price should be trading more than .029 LTC. Lets get more value please! All the best for 2014.

This is called book value and 1 is considered normal.
Because we will have/will be lots of equipment on our books, book value is not a bad way to evaluate the Co.
I am searching for a large studio. When I find one that meets our requirements, we will start ordering the equipment.

Offline EskimoBob

Re: [LTC-GLOBAL] - ART - building a open art studio [news for week 06]
« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2014, 10:48:49 AM »
We still have 2949-1 shares that are waiting for owners to contact me.

If you have not done so, please send me your  litecoininvest.com username, balance you had in litecoinglobal.
Your e-mail must arrive form same e-mail account used at litecoinglobal.

Sorry, but I am not going to wait forever. At the moment, virtual shares are held in my account (basically a "treasury stock")
You have until 28.02.2014 to get your shares. If you do not send me the requested information, your shares will be distributed to other shareholders proportionally to their shares held as of 03.03.2014. Yes, I left 2 days for a buffer.

We have issued 99000
Lets say that by 28.02  we have 96051 virtual shares distributed
99000-96051=2949.
Your number of shares as of  03.03.2014 /  99000= X
2949*X= number of shares you get is the number left form the decimal aka the integer part of the value.
11.99 becomes 11
Because the will be rounding off errors, I probably have to run this twice.

There will be no fractional shares and I am not going to initiate a stock split to make it more fair.    :'(

Lets say we have 16 shares left after first iteration. This means that top 16 share holders will receive 1 share each.

If this sounds unfair, please state your case. If you think we need to hold off with this longer, let me know here

At the those numbers used in my calculation, 44 shares is the limit, where you get 1 additional share.

I am sending out one more e-mail over the weekend. This is the last attempt to get in contact with missing shareholders.
BTW, if you do not want to open a litecoininvest.com account, please let me know and your shares will be automatically considered as treasury stock and later distributed to existing shareholders.

Offline Coopsta133

« Reply #72 on: February 25, 2014, 01:36:13 AM »
Hi can you give an update as we approach the Feb 28th date. Also Can we see a cold storage wallet or something with our BTC and LTC being held in them so we can see  a public ledger of the company's holdings. Thanks.

Offline EskimoBob

« Reply #73 on: February 25, 2014, 06:36:01 PM »
Very few people have responded to my last e-mail.
Who has sent me what was requested, has received the shares.
As of today, we still have 792 virtual shares without owner.
Tick-Tack boys and girls. 28 in not that far :)

Next report will be available in the beginning of the month, like we always have. Then I'll also distribute the shares with no owner.

Offline EskimoBob

Re: [LTC-GLOBAL] - ART - building a open art studio [news for week 10]
« Reply #74 on: March 06, 2014, 07:37:34 PM »
I made 2 final transfers today.
So far, we have 781 virtual shares without owners - at least they have not responded to any of my e-mails.

I thought about this a bit more and I think it's better for everyone, if keep those on my account. I do not need the drama, when one of those missing guys finds my e-mails 2 month down the road and then freaks out about it here.
I do not feel right about distributing those to you guys so I'll just hold on to them for now.

I'll publish the reports over the weekend.
Cheers!