Author Topic: Re: [LTC-GLOBAL] - ART - building a open art studio [news for week 2015-10]  (Read 36613 times)

Offline doppelganger

Re: [LTC-GLOBAL] - ART - building a open art studio [news for week 42]
« Reply #120 on: October 21, 2014, 02:31:46 PM »
EB,

What are your plans for dividends? are the going to be monthly, bi-annual?

Would be nice to know how they are planned, would give me a bit of piece-of-mind anyways as there isn't anything under the 'Details' tab about it

Cheers

Doppelganger

Offline EskimoBob

« Reply #121 on: November 06, 2014, 11:07:33 AM »
I propose we keep divs quarterly.

Offline killerstorm

« Reply #122 on: January 25, 2015, 07:08:47 PM »
I propose we keep divs quarterly.

And...?

Offline doppelganger

« Reply #123 on: January 27, 2015, 07:11:47 PM »
Yes,

Is there any reason why a quarterly dividend has not so far been paid?

Could you post an update on the situation please EB.

Thanks

Offline Molch

« Reply #124 on: February 01, 2015, 10:31:58 PM »
Yes, Is there any reason why a quarterly dividend has not so far been paid?

Because he's away with our coins like the rest of that disgusting vermin. It's just a matter of time 'til litecoininvest disappears, along with cryptotrade and god knows who's next in line. When the shit gets dense, they'll vanish. I'm done with the stupid shit. Nothing but scammmers all over the cryptoplace. When the price is high enough they'll return with new cryptostocks and platforms to collect more sacrifices. Sad but true, many will fall for it again. As for me, I'm locking away my coins and will only feed myself from now on. Too bad, as I used to be a noble person, but this is what I've learned the hard way.

Offline EskimoBob

Re: [LTC-GLOBAL] - ART - building a open art studio [news for week 2015-10]
« Reply #125 on: March 03, 2015, 12:49:07 PM »
Yes, Is there any reason why a quarterly dividend has not so far been paid?

Because he's away with our coins like the rest of that disgusting vermin. It's just a matter of time 'til litecoininvest disappears, along with cryptotrade and god knows who's next in line. When the shit gets dense, they'll vanish. I'm done with the stupid shit. Nothing but scammmers all over the cryptoplace. When the price is high enough they'll return with new cryptostocks and platforms to collect more sacrifices. Sad but true, many will fall for it again. As for me, I'm locking away my coins and will only feed myself from now on. Too bad, as I used to be a noble person, but this is what I've learned the hard way.

No need to get all hysterical. I am still here.
Year has not started well and there will be no dividends for the first quarter.  I am not the only one who has seen sharp decline in clients. Looks like it's out of fashion for now.
Compared to 2 years ago, when we started, market is practically dead. I have gone for weeks, absolutely nothing to fire and this sucks because it means there are no clients renting the studio space etc.
Hopefully March - May will be better.
I'll get the numbers out to you all as soon as bookeeper has gone over the numbers. She wants to make changes to account structure or something. This will not change the outcome.

Offline doppelganger

« Reply #126 on: March 04, 2015, 12:40:36 AM »
Good to see you haven't done a quick/slow one bob, look forward to hear more but please can I suggest more communication as far as gaining further support through share sales on LCI

Encouraging share sales rather than dump trades is sure to help. Convincing people you haven't ran away with coins, a usual paranoid reaction in crypto world, can only be done by posts you put up.

Good or bad, news is news and that's all many of us have once we buy into these businesses in the ether.

With BTC on the up at the moment with LTC following suit now would be a great time to rally some fresh investment.

Offline doppelganger

« Reply #127 on: March 08, 2015, 01:28:55 PM »
EB,

Are you making any plans to drum up some business?? an open day, promotion/special offer, something to inspire some interest?

Offline Molch

« Reply #128 on: September 27, 2015, 09:43:54 PM »
No need to get all hysterical. I am still here.

Silence, oh so long goodbye...so this honest guy ran away with thousands of my litecoins. Who is this scammer? Is he involved in other cryptocurrency projects? People should be warned doing business with him.