Few days ago I listed The ART in LTC-Global.
(waiting for approval)
Trading is open.
After about 6+ months of research and following the trends on the local ceramics art seen, we have come to the conclusion that the local artist (hobby and freelance) community is in serious need for a flexible access to shop equipment.
Especially the more expensive equipment that is way out of reach for most hobby and freelance artist.
Our research has shown, that this service is more than welcome and our proposed price range is considered very attractive.Business Description
Our plan is to raise the funds, purchase the required equipment and make it available to anyone who needs it on hourly, daily or a space/volume based pricing plans. Some equipment, like smaller electric pottery wheels etc. can be moved to different locations on demand, under daily/weekly rent contracts. Stationary equipments, like large high fire kilns are stationary and are rented out under "volume" based pricing (artist pays for volume of kiln space used).
Our business is to help artist to produce their unique works of art and not compete with them as an artist to artist.Products and Services
At current prices on the market and huge time delays, we see a lot of opportunities to be a very successful. There is strong growth potential. We are planning to carefully grow by constantly analysing the market needs while responding to it's needs accordingly.
For example, some of the stoneware firing styles are almost disappeared form the scene. Not because they are inferior, but because the lack of equipment (old equipment is broken down and never replaced).
We are planning to bring some of techniques back by adding the required equipment to our workshop and making it available to a larger community. This will help to keep it profitable and same time open new doors for the local art community.
Our conservative estimates show that in average, 5% ROI per month is achievable.
This is at conservative 55% utilisation on average. We like to take the utilisation up to 75% in 3 months or less. At this rate, equipment is paid for before 70% of the manufacturers warranty is up.
We will be publishing our monthly statements in forum and follow typical bookkeeping rules.EDIT: (20.01 11.21 GMT)
All numbers are and will be published here http://tinyurl.com/art-stats
. If I find a better way to do it, you will be informed.Stockholder Agreement
The total issue will be up 250 000 virtual shares @ 1 LTC per share.
* Proceeds from the issue will be used to acquire ceramics art studio equipment, materials, parts and cover regular maintenance if required, and cover other similar equipment related expenses
* Equipment will be insured against theft or destruction by fire or similar incident.
* Any profit (after the expenses) will be shared among the holders of virtual ART shares
* Profits realized in fiat currencies are converted to LTC and divided by number of outstanding virtual shares
* If the purchased equipment is sold, proceeds (after any expenses) will be divided up between the virtual share holders.
* Virtual shares can (but do not have to) be bought back by the issuer.
* We will do our best to keep the project profitable but we can not give any guarantees.
* This is a start-up project, please be aware that there are risks involved.
* If the project fails, ART virtual share issuer nor project manager (persons or legal entity(s) can not be held liable.
* Issuer can not be held liable for any of your actions or decisions like selling, trading, destroying or anything else you plan or can imagine doing with your virtual shares.
* All sales of ART virtual shares are considered final.
* All unsold virtual stock is considered as a "treasury stock", that has no rights for voting nor dividends.
* Dividends are paid monthly.