Author Topic: Litecoinstore.com - failure to ship but transferring wallet funds  (Read 1667 times)

Offline rgathright

I made a purchase from Litecoinstore.com on 11/30/2013 and the following conditions exist
1)  it still has not been marked as shipped
2)  the wallet address the litecoin was sent to has all its funds taken out, in my case less than 30 minutes after payment
3)  the admin and sales email accounts do not respond to direct emails asking for help
4)  the contact page on the website was used to ask for status with no response.

If you have had success with Litecoinstore.com please post.

Here is the reddit link for the website:
http://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/1rr4a2/litecoinstorecom/

Offline rgathright

Re: Litecoinstore.com - failure to ship but transferring wallet funds
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 04:11:02 PM »
UPDATE:  Still no shipping detail posted for my order on LitecoinStore.com

I have updated the order with a request to refund and cancel.  Hope that it goes through.

Will post results in 24 hours.

Should I post the wallet address my payment went to to help the community avoid this potential issue with LitecoinStore.com

Offline Nite69

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 09:04:39 PM »
I was just about to make a post about this same site, doesn't look like it can be trusted

It's a shame cause its the only site that sells amazon gift cards and pre paid debit cards which is what I was interested in.

Also I sent them an email asking if they would put up amazon gift cards in smaller increments then $500, and they said a $250 one was gonna be available later but hasn't shown up yet.

Offline rgathright

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2013, 01:10:03 PM »
UPDATE:  Still no shipping detail posted for my order on LitecoinStore.com

I have updated the order with a request to refund and cancel.  Hope that it goes through.

Will post results in 24 hours.

Should I post the wallet address my payment went to to help the community avoid this potential issue with LitecoinStore.com

Administrator responded to the admin email address over a week ago promising to issue a refund.  They wanted me to be patient indicating it took time to process a refund.  Still have yet to see any Litecoin come back to my wallet though.

Offline blueyon

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2015, 06:12:05 PM »
I think this is the owners details:

[Personal details censorship]
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 05:51:10 PM by crazik »