Author Topic: Flower Technology - The World's Premier Scrypt ASIC Miner  (Read 473570 times)

Offline DTYJ

Re: Flower Technology - The World's Premier LiteCoin ASIC
« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2014, 11:53:00 AM »
So, Sir Brock. Do you have any replies in regards to all the post above?

Offline Totscha

« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2014, 11:57:05 AM »
So, Sir Brock. Do you have any replies in regards to all the post above?

Unlikely we will hear from him again...

Offline Namiki

« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2014, 12:00:26 PM »
I have emailed David and have confirmed that FlowerTech are not working with enSilica.

While Brock is not necessarily trying to scam people David has confirmed that they would only work with companies that can raise the money up front.

So buying into FlowerTech would mean raising capital to fund their product development which obviously carries a high risk of failure.

The likelihood is that this is a scam, as those figures are unachievable, especially since Brock doesn't even have a confirmed design partner to provide them with relevant cost of everything.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 12:03:29 PM by Namiki »

Offline davidw

« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2014, 12:15:56 PM »
Message withdrawn.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 06:05:54 PM by davidw »

Offline Brock

• Scammer
    • LiteCoin ASICs
« Reply #79 on: January 14, 2014, 01:19:29 PM »
Well we ARE working with Ensilica.  I do believe this davidw is not who he says he is.  Until he emails me, the company knows my personal address, or proves his identity his message is moot.

Working on getting their offical word to you guys, until then davidw, care to post some proof?  Thanks.

(I have been in email contact with Ensilica Managing Director all night, he will confirm our partnership.  He also asks to no longer have inquiries directed to him, or his company, but rather through Flower Tech)

David if that is you please mail Ian, thanks.

Offline Sy

• Legendary Member
« Reply #80 on: January 14, 2014, 01:21:24 PM »
Would be interesting to know kind of money they need up-front to design something...

Offline Namiki

« Reply #81 on: January 14, 2014, 02:20:00 PM »
Well we ARE working with Ensilica.  I do believe this davidw is not who he says he is.  Until he emails me, the company knows my personal address, or proves his identity his message is moot.

Working on getting their offical word to you guys, until then davidw, care to post some proof?  Thanks.

(I have been in email contact with Ensilica Managing Director all night, he will confirm our partnership.  He also asks to no longer have inquiries directed to him, or his company, but rather through Flower Tech)

David if that is you please mail Ian, thanks.

I have emailed David at the company email address and he replied confirming his identity on the forum.

Why would we direct enquiries at you when enSilica say they have nothing to do with you? Do you also talk to god as I have a question for him...

Even if you have been talking to who you say you have, how have you been able to estimate your pricing (factoring design costs) when the Tech Director is not even aware of your partnership.

Seems very fishy to me and most likely a massive scam!

P.S. enSilica are working with a company already, would this not be a conflict of interest considering that there is a race to develop the first Litecoin ASIC?

Offline boomix

« Reply #82 on: January 14, 2014, 02:25:23 PM »

I have emailed David at the company email address and he replied confirming his identity on the forum.

Why would we direct enquiries at you when enSilica say they have nothing to do with you? Do you also talk to god as I have a question for him...

Even if you have been talking to who you say you have, how have you been able to estimate your pricing (factoring design costs) when the Tech Director is not even aware of your partnership.

Seems very fishy to me and most likely a massive scam!

P.S. enSilica are working with a company already, would this not be a conflict of interest considering that there is a race to develop the first Litecoin ASIC?

Sometimes not all of the people in the company are aware of all of the projects. Tech director could be overzelaous in his replies or it could be that flower tech is just a scam. Either way I want to know if this is a scam or real deal so we can put it to rest.

If Ensilica is big enough they could handle two or more partners and still keep them segregated but that depends on nature of the work involved/required.

Offline Namiki

« Reply #83 on: January 14, 2014, 02:39:06 PM »

Sometimes not all of the people in the company are aware of all of the projects. Tech director could be overzelaous in his replies or it could be that flower tech is just a scam. Either way I want to know if this is a scam or real deal so we can put it to rest.

If Ensilica is big enough they could handle two or more partners and still keep them segregated but that depends on nature of the work involved/required.

I work for an IT company. There is not a single project that the Technical Director is not aware of. Furthermore there is absolutely no pricing quoted to any customer without the Tech Directors assessment of requirements.

It would be impossible for EnSilica to segregate the two identical projects (or at least with the same end result) as they need to have two people in each of top decision-making roles.

Offline SpacedCowboy

« Reply #84 on: January 14, 2014, 02:48:39 PM »
I work for an IT company as well, a big one. There are several VP's, and each can independently sign off projects for several million dollars and execute them within their organisation.

That said, it's still vanishingly unlikely that their bosses are *unaware* of what they're doing! When you claim you're working with company X and their TD comes online and refutes it, well the flag doesn't get any bigger or redder than that...

One of two things will happen next, either Dr Wheeler will come online again and post a grovelling apology about him being incompetent/uninformed (in which case flower gains some credibility back), or Flower lose all credibility and disappear ignominiously. My money's on the latter.

Offline Brock

• Scammer
    • LiteCoin ASICs
« Reply #85 on: January 14, 2014, 03:46:53 PM »
We are settling matters and the issues will be resolved shortly.

Offline davidw

« Reply #86 on: January 14, 2014, 06:01:12 PM »
We are settling matters and the issues will be resolved shortly.

I hope to clear some things up with this post.  I can confirm that Brock Huxtable of Flower Technology Inc has been working with our Managing Director Ian Lankshear on budget figures for a full Litecoin ASIC development. I apologise wholeheartedly if I mislead the forum and shall be retracting the earlier posts that I now acknowledge were misleading.

I hope this does confirm that Flower Technology is serious about the technical feasibility and financial viability of their ASIC development.  We look forward to partnering with them.  There will be a news post on our website to confirm this fact later this week.  Please direct any forthcoming questions regarding the product to Flower Technology.

Offline Brock

• Scammer
    • LiteCoin ASICs
« Reply #87 on: January 14, 2014, 06:02:52 PM »

I hope to clear some things up with this post.  I can confirm that Brock Huxtable of Flower Technology Inc has been working with our Managing Director Ian Lankshear on budget figures for a full Litecoin ASIC development. I apologise wholeheartedly if I mislead the forum and shall be retracting the earlier posts that I now acknowledge were misleading.

I hope this does confirm that Flower Technology is serious about the technical feasibility and financial viability of their ASIC development.  We look forward to partnering with them.  There will be a news post on our website to confirm this fact later this week.  Please direct any forthcoming questions regarding the product to Flower Technology.

Thank you David :)

Offline JTR

« Reply #88 on: January 14, 2014, 06:09:17 PM »
But the power consumption still looks pretty odd compared that your 28nm process is far surperior to the 65nm process of Fibonacci. Why do you need 6 times more energy for the same kH/s?!

Offline Brock

• Scammer
    • LiteCoin ASICs
« Reply #89 on: January 14, 2014, 06:14:27 PM »
But the power consumption still looks pretty odd compared that your 28nm process is far surperior to the 65nm process of Fibonacci. Why do you need 6 times more energy for the same kH/s?!

The power consumption is currently on our high-end estimate.  Look for vast improvements in the near future.