Author Topic: Flower Technology - The World's Premier Scrypt ASIC Miner  (Read 468442 times)

Offline A_Nub

Re: Flower Technology - The World's Premier LiteCoin ASIC
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2013, 08:50:39 PM »
I've updated our website and main post with some new info!

We had a press release scheduled for today, but I feel we will be better off letting the public know what we are up to in a few weeks when we can give better info.  It's all up in the air for now!

What we will clarify:

-will we sell our units, or just mine on them ourselves, or offer mining contracts?
-what size units will we make? (5 megahashes or 50 megahashes)

Let me know what you would like to see from us as a company.  Do you want expensive super-hashing beasts or cheaper more efficient chips?

This was a very bad decision, we are all now 100% skeptical of another fraudulent startup. Never promise information and back away. I only want to help, but I would strongly suggest being 100% transparent just like all of these coins ledgers. Be public and front facing, and be verbose in what you are doing. Otherwise you will just have headaches and people talking trash all the time. I strongly suggest you reconsider this, as for now, mark me and probably most others showing interest as now disappointed and looking elsewhere.

Offline Brock

• Scammer
    • LiteCoin ASICs
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2013, 10:15:43 PM »

We had a press release scheduled for today, but I feel we will be better off letting the public know what we are up to in a few weeks when we can give better info.  It's all up in the air for now!

What we will clarify:

-will we sell our units, or just mine on them ourselves, or offer mining contracts?

Let me know what you would like to see from us as a company.  Do you want expensive super-hashing beasts or cheaper more efficient chips?

This was a very bad decision, we are all now 100% skeptical of another fraudulent startup. Never promise information and back away. I only want to help, but I would strongly suggest being 100% transparent just like all of these coins ledgers. Be public and front facing, and be verbose in what you are doing. Otherwise you will just have headaches and people talking trash all the time. I strongly suggest you reconsider this, as for now, mark me and probably most others showing interest as now disappointed and looking elsewhere.

How can I be any more transparent?  There is nothing more to tell than everything I have already posted :)

The act of a fraudulent company would be to make up false claims and back up with false pretenses.  When you receive information it will be genuine.  Please do not ask us for information we do not have, we will not lie to you just to keep you happy.  Let our exceptional product keep you happy.  Unfortunately for that you must wait.

Offline Carnth

• Elite Member
  • Litecoin Association
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2013, 10:21:23 PM »
Brock,

Open invitation to any group developing dedicated mining devices:

I am willing to independently review and audit a working device.
If you ship me a device, my review will reveal "real world" results. I'll post photos. I'll take the cover off and post photos of the insides (unless a requested NDA forbids that). I'll measure heat, power usage, etc. And yes, I'll actually mine with it. All of this will be done without the developer looking over my shoulder. I'll provide a neutral perspective in my review with out "padding" any results.

If you want to send a prototype unit, I will be glad to take a look and review it as well. I'll follow any NDAs (Non Disclosure Agreement) on a prototype review. For example, if your NDA forbids photos, I'll still review the hash rate and power consumption, etc.

At the end of my review, upon request, the unit will be shipped back. But it would be great if it could be donated to the Litecoin Association.

This can be a win-win. The developer wins by receiving an unbiased review and proof that your product does what it says it does. The Litecoin Community wins with additional ways to mine. Litecoin Association wins if the developer chooses to donate the device.

To get started, send me a PM.

Offline A_Nub

« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2013, 11:31:30 PM »

What we will clarify:

How can I be any more transparent?  There is nothing more to tell than everything I have already posted :)

The act of a fraudulent company would be to make up false claims and back up with false pretenses.  When you receive information it will be genuine.  Please do not ask us for information we do not have, we will not lie to you just to keep you happy.  Let our exceptional product keep you happy.  Unfortunately for that you must wait.

Brock I am not making assumptions I am only letting you know how it comes across to promise information and provide none. I wish you the best of luck and would love to purchase a large quantity of product as soon as possible.

I was only attempting to let you know that It looks bad to promise information, then delay it, nothing more.

Offline deathslayer

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2013, 07:43:03 PM »
Hi, Brock

You mentioned you have established connections with integrated circuit partners.
Can you please tell me who the partners are?

Thanks,
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 12:45:13 AM by deathslayer »

Offline ThomasFX

• Litecoin Association Member
  • Litecoin Enthusiast
    • Litecoin
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2013, 09:39:06 AM »
I'm following this thread as well, like many other threads here.

As mentioned before in this thread, please do keep us updated on the latest news on r&d.

Additionally, I'm offering the same 'service' as Carnth. I am willing to test a unit and report back with the test results (I have a bachelor in informatics). If you are willing to only sent one unit to one tester, Carnth should be the one receiving it: all my sympathies to the Litecoin devs and association.

Good luck on this project!

Offline trankil

• Bitcoin gratuit
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2013, 03:59:26 PM »
I'm following this thread as well, like many other threads here.

As mentioned before in this thread, please do keep us updated on the latest news on r&d.

Additionally, I'm offering the same 'service' as Carnth. I am willing to test a unit and report back with the test results (I have a bachelor in informatics). If you are willing to only sent one unit to one tester, Carnth should be the one receiving it: all my sympathies to the Litecoin devs and association.

Good luck on this project!

ça m'intéresse aussi si tu arrives à t'en procurer une d'avoir un retour !

Offline Chirale

« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2013, 04:39:58 PM »

ça m'intéresse aussi si tu arrives à t'en procurer une d'avoir un retour !

On francois? Magnifique!  :)

Offline trankil

• Bitcoin gratuit
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2013, 05:34:21 PM »

français :)

Offline Chirale

« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2013, 05:40:22 PM »
Ops! I clearly don't speak french! bye

Offline Brock

• Scammer
    • LiteCoin ASICs
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2013, 11:57:13 PM »
Ops! I clearly don't speak french! bye

LOL

Anyways.. we're following some interesting leads right now!  Hopefully some will turn to success.  Stay tuned here or on our website for the latest news as always :)

Offline cdaminer

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2013, 10:40:27 PM »
I'm new to mining LTC in Toronto, planning to pick up some proper equipment here right away. I'm certainly interested in supporting a home grown option. If you're in the GTA I'd love  chance to chat.
cheers

Offline Scelus

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2013, 10:46:27 PM »
Hi Brock,

I would also be interested in helping test any prototypes that will become available should you need it. I am in Colorado, USA.

Offline litepay

« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2013, 05:18:54 AM »
first asic ltc miner........ Shipping date

Offline Anddos

« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2013, 10:36:43 AM »
The worlds fastest???????, how can you even claim that at this moment in time?