Author Topic: [Litecoininvest] Sketis.invest  (Read 23666 times)

Offline digit

• Twitter: @_digit_
Re: [Litecoininvest] Sketis.invest
« Reply #90 on: June 11, 2014, 10:24:44 PM »
updates?  btcinvest seems to redirect to ltc site now, is there no longer a plan for btc based investment?

Offline Ethera

• Litecoininvest - litecoin investment platform
« Reply #91 on: June 12, 2014, 05:02:00 AM »
We will quite soon introduce the unified platform, thats why it redirects into here.

Neil

Offline makalu

• 50 euros
« Reply #92 on: June 12, 2014, 11:18:51 PM »
You know how many time estimates for to launch BTC securities?
Thanks.

Offline Acoin

« Reply #93 on: June 20, 2014, 04:53:43 PM »
We will quite soon introduce the unified platform, thats why it redirects into here.

Neil

Would issuers be able to sell their shares for both LTC and BTC? Or would they need to open 2 different shares? This would be a big boost to your site, there are many people looking to issue BTC related stocks

Offline Ethera

« Reply #94 on: June 20, 2014, 06:06:29 PM »
For starters they will be able to choose in which currency they want to issue the security. The automatic trading and trading platform is in the further steps.

Neil

Offline Acoin

« Reply #95 on: June 20, 2014, 08:36:13 PM »
For starters they will be able to choose in which currency they want to issue the security. The automatic trading and trading platform is in the further steps.

Neil

Ok, would be completely unique to be able to trade in either BTC / LTC in one issuance. Eitherway, glad BTC investments are coming

Offline makalu

• 50 euros
« Reply #96 on: June 21, 2014, 12:34:56 PM »

Neil

Please inform me when you finish. I'm interested in to lunch Hedge Fund BTC.
Thanks.

Offline Acoin

« Reply #97 on: June 23, 2014, 04:17:47 PM »
Can you file complaints against the operator of the Oil & Medic shares? The user forced a buy back and has already missed their own self imposed deadline by over a week.

Offline digit

• Twitter: @_digit_
« Reply #98 on: July 29, 2014, 01:16:03 PM »
So any updates or news?  :-\

Offline Ethera

« Reply #99 on: July 29, 2014, 07:02:05 PM »
News that we have 2 new companies coming on the platform. One is a backed up by land forex trading company (all documents were provided) and a promising fund company. You can check them at the awaiting for approval section (And vote if you have shares).

As per platform, while it was a busy summer, it was a summer, lads took about a month break after working hard for over 7 months. As soon as we have some exciting news we will post it.

As a personal word on this, I want to say, that this has been very successfull 8 months of company, we fought off the legalities, we dealt with authorities and proven us right, we had a hack which we covered and fixed. We are soon to be one year fully operating, and we are growing, providing stable (not to count a week of 12GB ddos attacks) service to our customers from both investor and investees sides. We didnt advertise much, but that was done due to us still feeling "beta". But time is comming, we are about to advertise and its a fully working product with lots of things in mind and in development and with a strict time line.

I wanted to thank all who uses our platform, as you guys (and girls) are the ones who build the connection, believe in future of the crypto and most important, building a community of trustworthy securities.

Neil

Offline turbooster

« Reply #100 on: August 08, 2014, 01:17:41 AM »
You could offer cryptostocks issuers to migrate to litecoininvest if you still plan to add BTC support.

Offline turbooster

« Reply #101 on: August 25, 2014, 06:38:20 PM »
Also: share price is plummeting! What's up?

Offline thExit

« Reply #102 on: August 25, 2014, 07:33:56 PM »
You could offer cryptostocks issuers to migrate to litecoininvest if you still plan to add BTC support.

It would be great to see a BTC platform, and Turbooster's suggestion about migrating is an interesting option. The benefits are obvious, more capital, more volatility, more choice, more marketing opportunities.

Offline turbooster

« Reply #103 on: August 25, 2014, 07:41:22 PM »
It would be great to see a BTC platform, and Turbooster's suggestion about migrating is an interesting option. The benefits are obvious, more capital, more volatility, more choice, more marketing opportunities.
Just FYI thEXIT there has been a BTC platform before but it was canceled due to - at the time - lack of interest I guess. It was supposed to be integrated into litecoininvest as far as I know. maybe Ethera can chime in on what the plans are?

Offline thExit

« Reply #104 on: August 25, 2014, 08:03:45 PM »
Just FYI thEXIT there has been a BTC platform before but it was canceled due to - at the time - lack of interest I guess. It was supposed to be integrated into litecoininvest as far as I know. maybe Ethera can chime in on what the plans are?

TY Turbooster, I think I saw it somewhere about the BTC platform being launched, I've also noticed what Acoin said about the uniqueness of a LTC/BTC single issuance while skimming through the last few posts, would be a true gem.