Author Topic: [Litecoininvest] Sketis.invest  (Read 21746 times)

Offline skinnkavaj

Re: [Litecoininvest] Sketis.invest
« Reply #75 on: May 14, 2014, 09:03:20 AM »
No dividends for over 5 months?
No updates on development?
What is happening?

Offline Ethera

• Litecoininvest - litecoin investment platform
« Reply #76 on: May 14, 2014, 10:09:48 AM »
Actually dividends were payed out a bit earlier today. They are small but due to the volume. We have plans with second version which should bring value up and increase this drastically.
Second we are working on version 2.0 thats why we are silent. We wrote our plans earlier in this forum. We cannot give eta yet (even thou we thought we could) as there are some issues, but we are working hard on it.

Neil

Offline Ethera

• Litecoininvest - litecoin investment platform
« Reply #77 on: May 27, 2014, 12:29:10 PM »
Today we experienced a hacking attempt. Litecoininvest.com will be down while we investigate the issue and work on a fix. We expect to be back online tomorrow. User accounts are not affected. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Neil

Offline Acoin

« Reply #78 on: May 28, 2014, 01:18:19 AM »
What I want to know is why I can't withdraw? I have ~55 LTC in various securities in your site. Yesterday I tried to withdraw 1.9 LTC to bter so I could buy some devcoin (this is the first time I have ever tried to withdraw on your site) and it kept popping up that I didn't have enough coins. I tried various #'s, including .88 LTC which was a dividend I had just received. That still didn't go through. I emailed you over 24 hours ago, no response, but you post here. I would like to be able to withdraw my coin instantly as advertised (you claim up to 150 LTC can be auto withdrawed per day).

Currently, if your looking into cryptocurrency stock exchanges, I would exchange LTC for BTC and go with havelock. Have a couple BTC with them, withdraws work quickly and the securities have good volume.

I really like litecoininvest, it has a great UI and has the potential to be something special, but I don't think the current admin take it very seriously. Unless they start spending large amounts on advertising (which is necessary) and add the option for BTC (LTC based market isn't wide enough userbase for good volume) this site will only lose ground. If they need capital for marketing they need to lower the price on their Sketis shares. Way to expensive for what you currently get. Il buy a good amount of shares if they were within reason. Litecoininvest shouldn't be valued at higher than 12x current monthly income. Maybe give a 25% boost for potential.

Hope the site goes up soon again

Offline domasx2

« Reply #79 on: May 28, 2014, 07:36:58 AM »
Hey Acoin,

Sorry for the slow response. Though for the future, for speedy processing please write to us from the same email address as your litecoininvest.com account is registred with.
Regarding withdrawals, note that you can only withdraw the part of your balance that is not reserved (tied up in buy orders), and you have to allow  extra 0.1 for transaction fees.

We fixed yesterday's issue and  expect the site to be up in a few hours.

Offline Acoin

« Reply #80 on: May 28, 2014, 10:38:32 PM »
.1 LTC withdraw fee? Thats ridiculous, $1 every time I want to withdraw? Your fee's don't justify the volume / variety of companies available to invest in. Il be looking to move my funds off your site now. If anyone is interested in HFLTC shares PM me, will let them go 0.00978 LTC each, lowest on market, 4659 shares available. Also have minor amounts of ART and OIL.MEDIC.CAD.

Offline domasx2

« Reply #81 on: May 29, 2014, 07:22:07 AM »
Sorry for the confusion. You're not charged entire 0.1LTC, it's just the amount reserved. The actual amount charged when transaction is processed is variable. Last time I withdrew, transaction fee charged was 0.00048994 LTC. Your're right, we should start reserving smaller amounts.

Offline domasx2

« Reply #82 on: May 29, 2014, 08:19:16 AM »
And we do not collect a fee for withdrawals for ourselves, it's the litecoin transaction processing fee.

Offline Acoin

« Reply #83 on: May 30, 2014, 06:18:05 PM »
Thanks for the clarification. I taken back a bit by it, as I was planning on withdrawing the weekly dividends I receive and that would take a decent chunk out of it

Offline ragnarokdel

« Reply #86 on: June 01, 2014, 10:32:43 AM »
it's true that it wouldnt hurt to have more liquidity with your asset. You could keep the same ratio. instead of 10 shares, it's 100.

Offline makalu

• 50 euros
« Reply #87 on: June 01, 2014, 04:17:56 PM »
I'm the owner HFLTC in LitecoinInvest.
My little experience with LitecoinInvest is very good. Website runs well always.
I know this hacker problem but in one day all is solvented. Any problems for shareholders. Neil work fine.
Bitcoin & Litecoin are interesting and alternative cryptocurrencies. Perhaps is interesting do more marketing for to promote website but ..... I think more in social economy. This is be honest, transparent and be care with investors.
My basic criterion: One regular and good dividend to people than trust in listed projects is best marketing.
;-)

Offline carnoto

« Reply #88 on: June 03, 2014, 10:37:54 AM »
It's been two months. Any updates?

Offline makalu

• 50 euros
« Reply #89 on: June 03, 2014, 11:03:49 PM »
It's been two months. Any updates?

Yes HFLTC work well last two months.
You can see all updates in this spreadsheet portfolio: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Ar7_aNe-JZqRdExuN3NJYXlxM2VFVV9yYzJNbkFLcXc&output=html Is updated frequently.
Thanks.