Author Topic: [Litecoininvest] Sketis.invest  (Read 23225 times)

Offline Sy

• Legendary Member
Re: [Litecoininvest] Sketis.invest
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2014, 08:46:32 PM »
Oh come on! I thought we put that behind us!

If you think you are better than CM keep it for yourself, if it is true people will notice but stop rubbing it in every god damn time, it's annoying, unprofessional and childish!  >:( >:( >:(

Offline Ethera

• Litecoininvest - litecoin investment platform
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2014, 09:06:54 PM »
I am sorry to answering the situational question and adding my personal opinion to that. That was very unprofessional of me and I will try to stay to very political generic lines. I sincerely apologize if I insulted someone or made competition look inferior. That was not the intention. It was only personal opinion on the matter.

Neil

Offline Herp

« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2014, 09:45:40 PM »
Have to say Anoncoin has nice potential because it brings something new to the table, which is anonymity, something that Bitcoin or Litecoin don't offer. I see that initiative to list that coin as something good. Not everything the competition does is bad and one has to keep an open mind.

I'd like to see the future upgraded exchange having more cryptos that show potential, because more cryptos could bring move investors that are invested in those. Litecoin might not be 2nd best currency by the end of 2014 so better try and pick the other top cryptos.

Offline Benny

• www.buyahash.com
« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2014, 10:12:11 PM »
Just curious, but what is the marketing budget for LitecoinInvest? How many hits is the site getting daily? Can you share some screencaps from Google Analytics or whatever your analytics provider is? May help us to understand conversion/interest in the platform.

Offline Ethera

« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2014, 10:37:14 PM »
So far budged was minimal, advertising only on few ltc related sites. As per analytics mind taking it private? I will still provide you with all requested info but in private. Contact me if you are ok with that, I will provide you with info you ask for.

Neil

Mrrr

« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2014, 07:21:34 PM »
Ethera every day I check the securities section of bitcointalk and every time I pity the poor souls that buy into securities there. Literally 50% of offered securities is either a scam or is so poorly executed that it equals a scam. I can recommend that board to anyone for the sheer amount of amusement it offers.

I have a distinct feeling that I got lucky landing into the LTC securities market. I more or less blindly purchased and none of my purchases turned out to be a scam. Yes I got lucky and there's been a lot of fuck ups in the past of course but at the moment it seems the LTC security market is far less scam prone than the bitcointalk boards.

Perhaps consider an advertising campaign in the aforementioned direction. I seen people invest in a security called 'Ponzi.be' because they appearantly had no other use for their money. And yes they complain after getting burned lol.

Offline ragnarokdel

« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2014, 07:39:02 PM »
Oh come on! I thought we put that behind us!

If you think you are better than CM keep it for yourself, if it is true people will notice but stop rubbing it in every god damn time, it's annoying, unprofessional and childish!  >:( >:( >:(
While I'm disappointed in litecoininvest's volume I fear he is right. Everyone somehow went for ciphertrade even tho ciphermine didnt deliver. They're putting all their eggs in the same basket. Guess what happens when that basket is empty? They're F***ed.

Offline skinnkavaj

« Reply #67 on: February 23, 2014, 02:07:44 AM »
Still no dividend payment for this month (february).

Offline skinnkavaj

« Reply #68 on: February 23, 2014, 02:11:36 AM »
Sketisinvest could be a really cool platform with multiple crypto currencies. I like that suggestion posted earlier.
Also CiperTrade turned out to be very poor managed and their trading platform sucks.
Sorry for my previous rage, you have done an excellent security platform so far and I encourage you to improve it. Still personally very down from my initial investment, but I could easily see a big upwards movement on sketis share price if cards played right.

Offline Ethera

« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2014, 11:20:49 AM »
As per no dividend you are right, but its due to our work etc, we want to bring some new stuff onto table.
Its not going anywhere and will be double pay within a week.

Neil

Mrrr

« Reply #70 on: February 23, 2014, 02:59:15 PM »
The withdrawal page says allow 0.1 ltc fee for withdrawal, but then only 0.02 is charged.

Offline Ethera

« Reply #71 on: February 23, 2014, 03:19:13 PM »
Yes we updated client but did not update the page. Thank you for reminding.

Neil

Mrrr

« Reply #72 on: February 23, 2014, 06:11:24 PM »
And while your minions are at it:

Perhaps change the withdrawal function so that it automatically includes the fee in the withdrawal amount (like BTC-E does for example). Its annoying to have to manually subtract the fee and input the amount by hand rather than copy paste. Then it gets even more annoying since you sometimes don't pay a fee at all and there's still 0.1 sitting in your account. I think I have around 100$ locked up in this fashion across numerous exchanges across the globe.

Offline ragnarokdel

« Reply #73 on: February 23, 2014, 11:54:52 PM »
Can you change the notification bar so it doesnt cover the logout button? http://grab.by/uAvI
 I've accidently logged off 3 times because the bar decided to disappear when I clicked the x :P

Maybe you can make that bar a bit smaller or have an option to have it on the side?

PS: Anyone else's posts making page are like a mile large?

Offline Ethera

« Reply #74 on: February 24, 2014, 12:57:15 AM »
Yes there is some problem (I guess) and when I reply usually I have to scroll miles :)
On the topic thou, I will ask front end (domas) developer to make it somehow less intrusive.

Neil