Author Topic: [Litecoininvest] Sketis.invest  (Read 22695 times)

Offline Ethera

• Litecoininvest - litecoin investment platform
Re: [Litecoininvest] Sketis.invest
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2013, 04:50:52 PM »
Ladies and gentelmen,

We are happy to announce our second trading platform, BTCINVE.COM a btc investment platform.

Features include:

Unified login system with litecoininvest (use the same loging/password for both platforms)
Triple security system (google 2fa, hot/cold walled system, DMZ system)
Feature work on system, catering to the needs and wishes of the community
All the features of the litecoininvest
A true pass through ltc/btc (planned in close future).

We are welcoming all the securities from btct.co for free relisting, serving the promise to the community.

Neil

Mrrr

« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2013, 10:28:55 PM »
EDIT: steam vented and existential questions answered. Happy birthday Ethera.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 11:08:01 PM by Mrrr »

Offline Ethera

« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2013, 11:03:04 PM »
I am very sorry if you feel like a bag holder.

To explain: I never throw stones or dirt, I might rise questions that are valid (we are the community where everyone has the right to voice their doubts and/or questions I hope) and might point out situations where money invested will never return. I dont even have to pinpoint anything, for people who read have their mind especially with as you say "to be conteder" broke all their previous security promises and looks only to cash in. But I am not here to analyze that.

BTC is empty yes, due to 4 facts a) we don't bribe securities to re-list b) its 2 days in c) we have 4 securities in the talks and 2 firm promises to re-list on top d) it was weekend (and my birthday, but hey, who celebrates when there is work to do).

As well we have a new PR/Marketing hired gun who is getting familiar with everything (doesnt cost a dime to security holders and is not counted as any expenses). He should introduce himself within 2 days by our plans.

As well we have situation that you mentioned about the volumes. After so many failures (ltcglobal and previous exchanges) people are very cautious. And we do actually welcome that. Only trust and hard work should prove the worth, not promises or self esteem. Its not a 15 minute job (we are still under one month operating might I remind you). LTC is having some blast time too, so people have to calculate all the x'es in the constantly changing equation.

What we can say, that we have around 20k LTC lingering in our system (thats not counting current volume), waiting for securities to come.

And we do have more securities thinking about coming over to us.

TL:DR: its not a sprint race, we are aiming for quality and longevity. We don't bribe, we don't promise what we cant deliver and we do see this as a one time opportunity, where we don't follow cheap stunts but actually do hard and professional work. For example never said thing is that we had already 2 ddos attacks, one lasted for 2 days and I think costed about 1.5-2 K USD for someone, another was a 3 hour kid attempt. Do we market that? Do we say that something is wrong or anything? No, because its a part of the job.

Neil

edit: my old arch nemesis, English grammar.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 11:06:05 PM by Ethera »

Offline wolfiniflow

« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2013, 11:07:28 PM »
Your points are valid. Perhaps Sketis is not the answer.  Maybe Ciphertrade will be.  In the end the community will benefit.  I suspect that you and most crytpo enthusiasts are well above water with their crytpo investments.  A new breed of wealth is rising.  Loosing money is nearly impossible. 

The troubling aspect about Ciphermine/Ciphertrade is the BFL level bogus promises.  So here is the chance to make 15 LTC.  If Kate delivers a platform in 'a few weeks' from the date of her announcement, as promised, then I will send you 15 LTC. No risk to you.  If I am wrong, I send the 15 LTC.  The caveat is that I will need to log into the Ciphertrade site by 0001 GMT, December 7 to trade shares.  It. Will. Not. Happen.  It's a bogus promise.  If you want to push your luck, lets place a wager for January 1. Even bet?  If I win, we can even double down for February 1.  'Two more weeks'...  Anyway, if Ciphertrade is up by December 7, you win!  Keep up the humor, much enjoyed.

Offline turbooster

« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2013, 11:11:11 PM »
Your points are valid. Perhaps Sketis is not the answer.  Maybe Ciphertrade will be.  In the end the community will benefit.  I suspect that you and most crytpo enthusiasts are well above water with their crytpo investments.  A new breed of wealth is rising.  Loosing money is nearly impossible. 

The troubling aspect about Ciphermine/Ciphertrade is the BFL level bogus promises.  So here is the chance to make 15 LTC.  If Kate delivers a platform in 'a few weeks' from the date of her announcement, as promised, then I will send you 15 LTC. No risk to you.  If I am wrong, I send the 15 LTC.  The caveat is that I will need to log into the Ciphertrade site by 0001 GMT, December 7 to trade shares.  It. Will. Not. Happen.  It's a bogus promise.  If you want to push your luck, lets place a wager for January 1. Even bet?  If I win, we can even double down for February 1.  'Two more weeks'...  Anyway, if Ciphertrade is up by December 7, you win!  Keep up the humor, much enjoyed.
bitbet.us? betsofbitco.in? I guess many people will take your bet, maybe even memtech members.

Offline wolfiniflow

« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2013, 11:15:52 PM »
Apologies. For Mrrr.  The 10:28 post was edited.

Mrrr

« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2013, 11:23:38 PM »
Apologies. For Mrrr.  The 10:28 post was edited.

No need for apologies lol. I was the one being mean in the first place :)

Troll warning: Nothing to see here, please move along.

Offline Herp

« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2014, 02:27:27 AM »
When will you guys make the next dividend payment?

Offline Ethera

« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2014, 05:45:29 AM »
It will be today or tomorrow, we had some api works in the run plus my wife is scarying me, trying to give birth each day, so had a bit personal time.

Offline Herp

« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2014, 12:53:04 PM »
It will be today or tomorrow, we had some api works in the run plus my wife is scarying me, trying to give birth each day, so had a bit personal time.

Make a script perhaps that handles automatically regular dividend payments straight from your earnings account? BAH uses such system. You could also implement such system for all securities listed there.

On a different topic; I've noticed Ciphertrade will offer stock trading in various cryptos besides LTC on 1 website. I know you've created a 2nd website for BTC trading which didn't get much traction yet.

Why not consolidate them both on one website and perhaps add the option to trade using other cryptos? It will open you up to more possibilities.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 12:57:31 PM by Herp »

Offline Ethera

« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2014, 01:25:42 PM »
Yes we are working on unified platform.
As per automated scripting, will pass to devs. Thanks for the suggestion.

Neil

Offline Herp

« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2014, 02:57:01 PM »
Yes we are working on unified platform.
As per automated scripting, will pass to devs. Thanks for the suggestion.

Neil

That's great news.

Offline carnoto

« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2014, 01:02:06 PM »
Still waiting for monthly div payment.