Author Topic: List of LTC FPGA/ASIC-miner-developers  (Read 276477 times)

Offline Yakamaru

Re: List of LTC FPGA/ASIC-miner-developers
« Reply #555 on: September 09, 2015, 12:37:37 AM »
Would like for this topic to get updated. Currently getting into the Bitcoin/Litecoin mining mood again, but unsure as to what gear to get.

I currently have three Antminer S3's that I intend to set up, though also want to get my hands on some Litecoin/altcoin mining equipment.

Any suggestions?

Offline usao

« Reply #556 on: November 06, 2015, 08:01:43 AM »
Agreed, would like to see this updated.
Since there is such a large network hashrate, there must be profitable mining HW out there somewhere.
What's being used these days which is profitable?

Offline Searing

• Clueless
« Reply #557 on: November 06, 2015, 01:23:41 PM »
Since there is such a large network hashrate, there must be profitable mining HW out there somewhere.

supposed Alcheminer II (google it) coming in 6 months....a 128mh at 1299 i think it was and and a 512mh at 4950 i think the price was also. The 512mh is supposed to use only 1150 watts...but again in 6 months..

For such to work 6 months from now we need some major LTC price rises and also my 350mh Titan uses only 1250w so I could still limp along in this race so I sure HOPE they are correct and such a home miner in 6 months could ROI (but I think I'd have a better shot at scoring with Natalie Portman the actress then this happening)

(well hell I can dream of both ....Natalie Portman in the bedroom and new home miners in 2016 that ROI in 4-6 months in the basement.....arriving in say June 2016..yeah thats gonna happen...heh...not...

Offline Chirale

« Reply #558 on: January 31, 2016, 11:42:30 AM »
Hello everybody!
Sorry for the absence and reduce list maintanance, but I have been busy lately and not able to follow the crypto world for a while. I am happy to update this list, but I need your help in letting me know what is still out there now. Could you please post current developers in the same format I made the list. This would make my life easier and (I hope) people happier!

Please post developer you believe should be added or updated on the list in the following format, and I will update the list.

Project Name:
Forum User:
Thread:
Product:   
Cost:
Shipping:

I love this community and thank you for your contribution!

Paolo

« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 11:50:18 AM by Chirale »

Offline Chirale

« Reply #559 on: February 06, 2016, 07:13:28 PM »
The list has been updated, but please let me know about any change or update you would like me to do.
I have taken off all the gridseed distributors, no point at this point to keep them on the list. On the other hand I like to keep all the projects started (or never started) for historical reasons.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 07:29:10 PM by Chirale »

Offline Rockyroad

« Reply #560 on: February 07, 2016, 01:10:02 AM »

I totally agree.  I have read that it is people with free electricity.  I don't believe that.  No one gets free electricity . . . at least not for long at the kw's needed for mining.  I too would like to know what the latest mining developments are.  Great work!