Author Topic: I am seriously hurt by this  (Read 4694 times)

Offline beekeeper

• LTC Gear
I am seriously hurt by this
« on: October 21, 2013, 10:34:21 PM »
Do yo really believe me I am a scamer?
Really?

Do you have a brain?
There is anyone anyone claiming I am cheating? No?
There is anyone claiming more than me?
Want to meet me? ( I don't want but if you pay I am there).
Want ASIC? You will go to last entry stupid arse?

God, I can't explain my mindsatate after last ASIC claims posts.. You guys need to ask for videos of those guys naked.. When I go for ASIC you will get mine!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 10:37:23 PM by beekeeper »

Offline jasinlee

• Scammer
  • Elite Member
Re: I am seriously hurt by this
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 11:37:53 PM »
I know your frustration is causing it but you may want to rethink spur of the moment posts like this. I know what you meant, that you do not understand why people are calling you a scammer when other companies are taking preorders already. But as your English appears to be your second language, I would recommend getting a primarily English speaking representative so you don't sound like your admitting to being a scammer.

Offline Sy

• Legendary Member
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2013, 06:09:37 AM »
I know your frustration is causing it but you may want to rethink spur of the moment posts like this. I know what you meant, that you do not understand why people are calling you a scammer when other companies are taking preorders already. But as your English appears to be your second language, I would recommend getting a primarily English speaking representative so you don't sound like your admitting to being a scammer.

I second that, posts like this don't help at all.

Offline Ann Hashaway

• HashingAway.com
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 01:30:50 AM »
In the land of cryptocurrencies, you are guilty until proven innocent. Especially when you are selling something.

Offline RTB2011

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2013, 11:52:54 PM »
Beekeeper, I bought one of your FPGA cyclone boards.  Just finished the shipping payment.  If it helps, I will be glad to review it when I get it.  If you're work is good and it does what you say it does, I will give you a positive review with pictures, the works...  I think that should help counter any scammer accusations way more than posts like this.  I'd ask everyone to remember that spur of the moment posts like this are not ever really a good idea...  still, for what little it's worth, I have seen no indication yet of beekeeper being a scammer.

EDIT:  Oh wow, how'd I not see the date on this?  Lolz.

Offline 6paqer

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2015, 08:57:35 PM »
I think we should bump this for prosperity sake. Where do we stand now Mr keeper of bees and honey?

Offline Ignition75

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2015, 09:34:12 PM »
Interesting...

Offline losh11

• Litecoin Association Member
  • Litecoin is Platinum Isotope 190 to Bitcoin's Gold
    • Bitch, here's my site.
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2015, 11:14:03 PM »
Wait, what?

Why are you people replying to a dead/archived post?

Offline Sukarti

• Hardcore Member
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2015, 11:16:06 PM »
Successful necro.

Offline artilectinc

• Litecoin Association Member
  • Elite Member
  • Troll Paladin
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2015, 11:20:35 PM »

Offline Forceflow

• Elite Member
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2015, 11:26:15 PM »
I think we should bump this for prosperity sake. Where do we stand now Mr keeper of bees and honey?

posterity.  Even then its not the word you want.  But yea, I don't even understand why you've resurrected this thread -- there are way more interesting beekeeper posts than this dust up with Jasin.

Contrasting Jasin with Chris is just so favorable to Chris it undermines the trolls case for everything.

Offline 6paqer

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2015, 11:53:04 PM »

posterity.  Even then its not the word you want.  But yea, I don't even understand why you've resurrected this thread -- there are way more interesting beekeeper posts than this dust up with Jasin.

Contrasting Jasin with Chris is just so favorable to Chris it undermines the trolls case for everything.

Haha love the autocorrect - thanks for the reminder on posterity vs prosperity. I really wanted to make sure that all the old people undertsood why I chose to do something on my own volition. It's important to me that people who have air of authority about themselves all comment on why I would dredge up an old thread with Chris which references his character. Boy it sure got a few of you senior fellows to comment on it.

Offline seanmcevers

• Trust is earned
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2015, 12:03:22 AM »
I have read a few posts from beekeeper showing he cared about his customers but he doesn't now.

Offline Jayke

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2015, 12:13:15 AM »
I have read a few posts from beekeeper showing he cared about his customers but he doesn't now.

Or it possibly shows back when he made these posts he was genuinely a legitimate business man defending his honest graft. Of course we see nothing of the sort, even on a bigger scale when his reputation is being abused he refuses to comment.. Speaks for itself.

Unless he wanted to be portrayed as a legitimate business man in order for him to gain trust to setup such an operation as LTCGear..?