Author Topic: [ANN] [LITECOININVEST] New litecoin investment platform. www.litecoininvest.com  (Read 39376 times)

Offline domasx2

In the meanwhile, small updates:

• Price/volume chart in security trade page
  • Personal trade history in portfolio
  • 'Show more' button at the bottom of trade history tables, to view older entries

Offline domasx2

Developer log added. You will find it in front page, separate tab from "news".
Developer log contains news updates about changes already applied and lists of features in active developement, next in line and planned for the future.

Offline turbooster

cool!

Offline SpaceProphet

• CryptocoinD
Sounds like things are coming along nicely!  Keep up the good work guys.

Offline turbooster

One thing that's really confusing to me is the Portfolio -> Trades tab. It's hard to really find out whether I bought or sold something in the past.
Right now the section is like this
TypeMarket actionTotal
BuySell10.59

Maybe just make the Total positive or negative depending on whether you got or gave LTC and get rid of one of the first two columns in the example?

Offline domasx2

One thing that's really confusing to me is the Portfolio -> Trades tab. It's hard to really find out whether I bought or sold something in the past.
Right now the section is like this
TypeMarket actionTotal
BuySell10.59

Maybe just make the Total positive or negative depending on whether you got or gave LTC and get rid of one of the first two columns in the example?

You are right, I will play around with this. Maybe will try adding some color coding too

Offline domasx2

Portfolio trades page updated to better visually indicate wether shares & ltc amounts were  gained or lost.

Offline turbooster

Thanks. There's an issue though, some trades aren't displayed correctly. Right now in my account it displays only sales although there are buys and sales. PM me for specifics if you need them.

Also are there plans of providing an API?

And lastly how much is the cost of listing? Free till there's more volume?  ::)

Offline domasx2

No immediate plans, but it will happen eventually.

I believe it is 100 LTC for new listings, free for transfers from ltc global. Ethera can give more details and is the man to talk to about listing with us :)

Offline Ethera

• Litecoininvest - litecoin investment platform
No immediate plans, but it will happen eventually.

I believe it is 100 LTC for new listings, free for transfers from ltc global. Ethera can give more details and is the man to talk to about listing with us :)

Indeed the new listing on litecoininvest is 100 ltc, the transfer from the litecoinglobal is free. We will be offering same thing on btc platform, free migration from btco and bitfunder and 1.5 btc for new listings.

Offline turbooster

I can understand you want to get big and go to btc and others. Still I'd like to see a dedicated, well-done litecoin-only platform. The way it is the litecoin platform is just a the testbed for later when you'll move to the 'real money' a.k.a. BTC.

There now isn't really a reason to invest in the listing of a litecoin denominated security if there will be a bitcoin exchange later anyway. It could - really just could - help you, too to specialize in litecoin only. You would shape the experience of the litecoin econonomy, just like burnside did before with litecoinglobal in my opinion.

Let me know how you see things.

Offline skinnkavaj

I can understand you want to get big and go to btc and others. Still I'd like to see a dedicated, well-done litecoin-only platform. The way it is the litecoin platform is just a the testbed for later when you'll move to the 'real money' a.k.a. BTC.

There now isn't really a reason to invest in the listing of a litecoin denominated security if there will be a bitcoin exchange later anyway. It could - really just could - help you, too to specialize in litecoin only. You would shape the experience of the litecoin econonomy, just like burnside did before with litecoinglobal in my opinion.

I don't understand why he cannot do both? Why can the platforms not coexist just like LTC and BTC can coexist?
The fact that SKETIS invest (which let's you invest in all platforms together) is denominated in LTC on Litecoininvest shows Etheras confidence in LTC. 
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 12:29:37 AM by skinnkavaj »

Offline SpaceProphet

• CryptocoinD

burnside had both a BTC (btct.co) and LTC (litecoinglobal) exchange, too.

Offline turbooster

I don't understand why he cannot do both? Why can the platforms not coexist just like LTC and BTC can coexist?
The fact that SKETIS invest which let's you invest in all platforms together is denominated in LTC on Litecoininvest shows Etheras confidence in LTC.
Just think of btct.co where the LTC-GLOBAL-PT passthrough influenced the prices on litecoinglobal, too. The success of btct.co drove up the price of LTC-GLOBAL not the fact that litecoinglobal.com was a working litecoin platform. So SKETIS being denominated in LTC is not necessarily a sign for confidence.
Regardless: What I was suggesting was that if litecoininvest becomes a good litecoin-only platform this would strengthen litecoin in general and make it more independent. This might be a better niche for SKETIS than doing what everybody else tries to do - that is basically relying on BTC to do well and not see litecoin as a separate, valid entity.
I'm not 100% sure this will happen should they choose to do litecoin only, I just wanted to share the thought. Also I don't mean to suggest that SKETIS is not confident in litecoin.
This probably sounds fanboyish, where in fact I'm way heavier invested in BTC than in LTC, but I don't want to rely on BTC only when it's obvious that LTC is in a good position to become more independent.

Offline Ethera

• Litecoininvest - litecoin investment platform
The fact that SKETIS invest which let's you invest in all platforms together is denominated in LTC on Litecoininvest shows Etheras confidence in LTC.
Just think of btct.co where the LTC-GLOBAL-PT passthrough influenced the prices on litecoinglobal, too. The success of btct.co drove up the price of LTC-GLOBAL not the fact that litecoinglobal.com was a working litecoin platform. So SKETIS being denominated in LTC is not necessarily a sign for confidence.
Regardless: What I was suggesting was that if litecoininvest becomes a good litecoin-only platform this would strengthen litecoin in general and make it more independent. This might be a better niche for SKETIS than doing what everybody else tries to do - that is basically relying on BTC to do well and not see litecoin as a separate, valid entity.
I'm not 100% sure this will happen should they choose to do litecoin only, I just wanted to share the thought. Also I don't mean to suggest that SKETIS is not confident in litecoin.
This probably sounds fanboyish, where in fact I'm way heavier invested in BTC than in LTC, but I don't want to rely on BTC only when it's obvious that LTC is in a good position to become more independent.

I am a huge fan of LTC personally, and I have a strong confidence in LTC future. The litecoininvest is not a testbed for BTC and should not be seen like it. The only reason we are doing BTC and XPM platforms is .. community.

Crypto community is a criss cross roads, and we see that community needs a confident place, where they would be able to do what they want. In our case we can provide investment platforms, so we are doing it. Its not favoritism towards some sort of coins, not waiting "real money in btc". We simply share the vision that we have with all the community, not only with part of the community.

Neil