Author Topic: [ANN] [LITECOININVEST] New litecoin investment platform. www.litecoininvest.com  (Read 39379 times)

Offline illpoet

I think im gonna go ahead and break my no securities rule and invest in a mining company. Right now i can't register because when i click on the "register" button it just says "errors on page" in ie.  but this could be because im on an ancient work computer.

Offline Sy

• Legendary Member
Shouldn't those two be summed up, filled by date issued?

Offline Ethera

• Litecoininvest - litecoin investment platform
They are filtered by date, we wanted to see if we can make trade parts available. We will begin stacking those, as alot of users wants it.

Offline medicine

Would be nice to have some email notification options. 
Peace

Offline neo2040

thanks for the website ethera.
its really nice to have a place for assets again, but some things bugged me:

-wheres the "lost password" function? what happens if one lost his account credentials?

-can you work on the performance? the website has some slowdowns

-the website doesnt work on older browsers (the content area remains white)

Offline Sy

• Legendary Member
They are filtered by date, we wanted to see if we can make trade parts available. We will begin stacking those, as alot of users wants it.

Hmm this way you can buy from "the underdog" instead of the big player but i thought usual behavior was stacking, i'm fine with either, just reporting things i find "odd"  ;D

Offline domasx2

Hi!

My name is Domas, I  am the frontend development lead for litecoininvest.com. I will try to answer your technical questions and provide some insight into our development schedule.

-wheres the "lost password" function? what happens if one lost his account credentials?
Password recovery is on top of my list, ETA is tomorrow, maybe even late today. Change password function to follow.

-can you work on the performance? the website has some slowdowns
We are very aware of the intermittent lag issue and are working on it. Expect it solved soon.

-the website doesnt work on older browsers (the content area remains white)
The site is built as a javascript application with a goal to provide first class UI responsivenes & feedback. However, this means that we depend on your browser having a fast and standarts compliant javascript engine. We are currently targeting Chrome, Safari, Firefox and IE9+. If you have issues with these, please let me know.  IE8 and older require a large amount of extra time to maintain compatibility, I feel that this effort is better spent on features :) I will be sure to add a warning for older browsers.

Offline domasx2

Password reset function has been deployed. You can find it by failing to login or following this link: https://www.litecoininvest.com/forgot-password

Offline Sy

• Legendary Member
Some summaries in the first topic might help, like "Things in the works" and "Planned for future releases"

Offline domasx2

Some summaries in the first topic might help, like "Things in the works" and "Planned for future releases"
In the next few days we will put up a developer log on the site itself to cover these topics, stay tuned :)

Offline medicine

Please check my withdrawal request when you get the chance thanks.

Offline domasx2

Please check my withdrawal request when you get the chance thanks.
Yesterdays withdraw requests approved.

Offline domasx2

Lag issues should now be resolved :)

Offline turbooster

This is starting to look interesting. Why don't you put a dev blog on the site? Or did I miss it?

Offline domasx2

Hi, right now we're busy getting ready to launch bitcoin version. Will have developer blog up soon