Author Topic: [ANN] [LITECOININVEST] New litecoin investment platform. www.litecoininvest.com  (Read 38837 times)

Offline Ethera

• Litecoininvest - litecoin investment platform
There is no notification of trades that happened nor a log.

I just had 10 LTC on my account and no idea from where until i checked the amount of shares i own vs what i wrote down earlier...
Personal trade history and portfolio analysis are in next release. The notifications. Would you like notification for each share traded? thats a bit harsh on the mailbox dont you think?
How about this, I can tell lads for the release after to put in a notification in personal history if there is some news? Like star next to it or different color? Sounds good?

Offline Ethera

Hi! I just relisted my shares [OPCU] on litecoininvest. Can you approve them?

Thanks!

Approved. Good luck at your new home!

Neil

Offline Ethera

TABITA relisted and approved. Good luck!

Offline skinnkavaj

Nice trading platform. This will be very good.
One question, why no "Last trades" ticker on the right just like LTCG?

Offline Ethera

On market tab, there is "trades" subtab where you can see all recent trades.

If you are asking on live trades countdown, it will happend, my guess in 3-4 updates time.

Neil

Offline bonusdz

Hello,

Please add "Dividend Yield Estimates" as in LTCG.

Thanks.

Offline Ethera

Hello,

Please add "Dividend Yield Estimates" as in LTCG.

Thanks.
Will try to squeeze it into next release, if not, one after that for sure.

Neil

Offline anarcoin

• Litecoin Association Member
I would love to be able to use a bitmessage address instead of an email address to sign up with.

Offline soundasleep

• CryptFolio
Looking good! Can you please add an API for getting the current ask/bid for each ticker, get users' current wallet balance and shares owned (allow users to create API keys with permissions such as "get balance"), and maybe the orderbook for each ticker?

That way we can add the site to CryptFolio and users can track the values of their securities as they have in the past with LTC Global etc.

Offline Ethera

I would love to be able to use a bitmessage address instead of an email address to sign up with.

Sorry, dont know when of if that will be implemented. Maybe as an option some day, but not now. Its a low priority.

Offline Ethera

Looking good! Can you please add an API for getting the current ask/bid for each ticker, get users' current wallet balance and shares owned (allow users to create API keys with permissions such as "get balance"), and maybe the orderbook for each ticker?

That way we can add the site to CryptFolio and users can track the values of their securities as they have in the past with LTC Global etc.

Passing wishlist to programmers. Cannot give timeframe, but it will happen.

Offline SpaceProphet

• CryptocoinD

Hopefully that API will not be public!   :D

Offline Sy

• Legendary Member

I just had 10 LTC on my account and no idea from where until i checked the amount of shares i own vs what i wrote down earlier...
Personal trade history and portfolio analysis are in next release. The notifications. Would you like notification for each share traded? thats a bit harsh on the mailbox dont you think?
How about this, I can tell lads for the release after to put in a notification in personal history if there is some news? Like star next to it or different color? Sounds good?

Yes actually, i would like to be mailed about every trade that happens, just make it optional :) that's how ltcglobal handled it, i guess it won't work for the pro trader but it was fine for me :)

Offline SpaceProphet

• CryptocoinD

Yes actually, i would like to be mailed about every trade that happens, just make it optional :) that's how ltcglobal handled it, i guess it won't work for the pro trader but it was fine for me :)

Agreed.  That was a good feature on ltcglobal

Offline odie158

cool. I will follow this thread