Author Topic: [ANN] [LITECOININVEST] New litecoin investment platform. www.litecoininvest.com  (Read 39772 times)

Offline Sy

• Legendary Member
Feature wishes:
Make the prices of buy / sell clickable and set them as current price in the according input field
Graphs - we are kinda used to them by now (i guess they are planned anyway)
Please add those nice trade analysis, dividende summaries and all other statistics from ltcglobal, they saved me tons of writing and were very very nice
That's all i'm missing yet, good work! :D

Offline Chuck Finley

We are officially registered as digital entertainers and game makers. No additional licenses or registrations are required. This is good until local goverment will claim that litecoin and bitecoin are officially registered as type of fiat. When that happends we have 3 mechanisms to follow through that, but I wouldnt want to give out our secret of trade about those.

Thank you for the quick response :)

One other question - I can't recall if this was answered earlier or not (so sorry if it was!) but do you guys have insurance for the business? Does it cover money/coins/etc that you hold in trust for your clients? Like if you suddenly got hacked or something and your wallets were emptied would you be able to reimburse everyone?

Offline Ethera

• Litecoininvest - litecoin investment platform
We do not have an insurance for our business, but what we do have is a team, which works in the field of large projects.
Implementing a hot/cold wallet as a secondary (so to seem) but actually primary security measure means, that if the site would be somehow hacked, maximum we would lose (depending on the how much traffic there is per site) approximately 4k (that is when we would be grown, the dynamic size of hot wallet is allocated depending on needs). And that we can cover quite easy multiple times.
 As per cold wallet, that place is not easily accessed. It is in dmz zone, with firewalls shut close, dmz opening and firewalls one port opening only upon need of transfer.

Offline Sahtor

Bugs:

- Bids table shows "yours" bid. You should display Cancel button instead or next to it.
- Bids table "yours" is still a clickable item even though its your own bid. Actually your "Fill" buttons aren't only clickable but the underlying table is.
- Buy order estimate says "Not enough LTC.". Try setting the estimate numbers in red color and showing message next to it. Maybe even (+1.42 LTC over balance)
- Details page (/security/LTC.LT-MINE/details) doesn't show total shares issued. "Outstanding" on Trade page gives a clue about it.

Offline Ethera

Its more of a wish list you have here then bugs :)

Most of what you said is already in works.

Offline Herp

Its more of a wish list you have here then bugs :)

Most of what you said is already in works.

Can you tell us what securities will be listed on the sister Bitcoin exchange from day one?

Offline Herp

You seem to have a
* Low trading fees (0.2% per action)"
which is weird and costly. It should be 0.2% per trade not per action.

Say I place an order which doesn't get filled and I cancel the order. I'd lose 0.2% without buying any shares.

Why not take 0.2% out of completed trade, not 0.2% off the bat on pending trades. 0.2% on all orders discourages trading activity.

Do I get back the fee if I cancel the order?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 08:32:19 PM by Herp »

Offline Ethera

It is like you understand, per action we mean per completed action, meaning fees etc are not counted untill your orders are filled etc.

edit: meaning yes, if you cancel any order/action the fee reserve is returned to you.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 08:57:07 PM by Ethera »

Offline Herp

It is like you understand, per action we mean per completed action, meaning fees etc are not counted untill your orders are filled etc.

edit: meaning yes, if you cancel any order/action the fee reserve is returned to you.

Hmm, I see. That's good news. The term "per action" was bit misleading. Stock exchanges usually use the "per trade" term.

What happens when I want to sell stocks and I have zero LTC card balance or below needed 0.02% threshold? System should deduct the fee from total sold amount.

Offline Ethera

That is exactly what is happening. If you are selling share, it deducts the fee after the trade is finished.

Offline SpaceProphet

• CryptocoinD
Hey Ethera,

Awesome job with the exchange.  It looks promising so far.

I'm not too familiar with the regulatory climate...can you explain what makes litecoininvest able to accept US citizens while every other exchange is turning us away? 

Also, what's the latest with the exchange application process?  There doesn't appear to be any securities 'awaiting approval'.  I'd imagine companies are itching to get listed on the exchange. 

Offline Ethera

Hi there,

It was explained before, we are not operating in US nor any of operators is US citizen, so we dont have to follow their regulatory statutes and can follow our country laws.

As per application process, everyone is playing safe, but we have 3 on the line of promise. I do understand that its a long and hard way not quick job as someone would think. But we do think that our hard work and dedication can speak laud and proud and be the best advocate for what we are delivering.

Offline Sy

• Legendary Member
Welcome the first IPO beside Etheras
https://www.litecoininvest.com/security/LTC.MINER

;D

Offline Sy

• Legendary Member
There is no notification of trades that happened nor a log.

I just had 10 LTC on my account and no idea from where until i checked the amount of shares i own vs what i wrote down earlier...

Offline osoverflow

• Optical Cube
Hi! I just relisted my shares [OPCU] on litecoininvest. Can you approve them?

Thanks!