Author Topic: [ANN] [LITECOININVEST] New litecoin investment platform. www.litecoininvest.com  (Read 39077 times)

Offline digit

• Twitter: @_digit_
All withdrawal transactions are done (fixed where it was broken for some times), site is working etc.

And yes, I was almoust a year in paralysis where I couldnt get up from hospital bed. But thats ok. Now we are working on the transaction of site to third party which will honor all shares and keep the site running as my health and sudden dissapearance cannot provide stable operation of the said site. We havent stolen a single penny, we delivered updates and runnings (with some minor glitches) and we are still legal and working.
Yeah.

thanks for coming back, i noticed the site was running well on autopilot until hot wallet becomes empty, so is something to be said for ability of site to keep running.

what is the plan for sketis? 

will site be accepting new securities listing?

can this thread be restored to its orignal subforum? ;)

Offline krypto

Can you also update what will happen to shareholders of LT-MINE. Will you honor the contract?

Offline ANIMAL0

All withdrawal transactions are done (fixed where it was broken for some times), site is working etc.

Mine not yet.
The last email I sent to you about them was answered by a false statement ("We see the transactions completed."). So I answered the following by email on the same day (october 30):

You should see like me that there are still no confirmations for those
transactions, and that my balance  says "3.25.... LTC Reserved" because
those 3.25 is the amount of those 2 transactions that did not happened yet.

No answer received since them, and neither my LTC.

Offline ANIMAL0

site is working etc.

and I just found that you suspended https://www.litecoininvest.com/security/DSOL-LF without even informing the investors or explaining anything on your site.
what about the investors' coins?