Author Topic: [ANN] [LITECOININVEST] New litecoin investment platform. www.litecoininvest.com  (Read 38860 times)

Offline Ethera

• Litecoininvest - litecoin investment platform
Bug report:
Bug 1:
Buying or Selling shares gives an estimated fee of 2% instead of 0.2%
Total estimate 1000 shares, 1020 LTC (20 LTC fee)

1000 * 0.2% = 1000 * 0.002 = 2 LTC

Bug 2: Each share info page has "GREAT.MINERname" with the "name" a template extra text after actual NAME.
https://www.litecoininvest.com/security/GREAT.MINER

Bug 3: Market trades page gives Total amount of LTC exchanged with fees instead of price * amount
https://www.litecoininvest.com/securities/trades

GREAT.MINER 2013-10-21 09:38:52   Buy   15   10.9706599   165.2181381

15 * 10.9706599 = 164,5598985
0.002 * 164,5598985 = 0,329119797
2 * 0,329119797 + 164,5598985 = 165.2181381

You're showing 2x fees paid in Total amount of LTC. This LTC went into the system and didn't affect share's trading volume.

Bug 4:
Google Authenticator can't be disabled from settings

Bug 4.5: If you input empty or wrong Google Auth code you get the same error as wrong password "Invalid Credentials". This is either more secure or less user friendly. I would print out "Wrong Google code" or like LTCGLOBAL did with "Invalid or old authentication code".

PS. I set the Google Auth secret for test/test user as "E5CCOUBKLUQWN3BV" if you want to keep testing the account. Feel free to disable it.

Bug 5: Creating a new Asset:

Forum url won't allow "," character in URL even though this Forum uses URLs like "https://forum.litecoin.net/index.php/board,47.0.html" or "https://forum.litecoin.net/index.php/topic,6460.0.html"

Forum url won't allow HTTPS url when hitting send. Only HTTP forums work.

1. Its a known bug, which is not a bug but a set percentage for our testings and calculations, will be correct on the launch.

2. Each share info page name was randomly generated which is ticker+name, ticker you see in capital letters and "name" place holder in small letters. But yes, there is one space missing thanks.

3. Thanks for noticing this one, the trades page wasnt getting love yet, was a fast throw in to keep it not random generated.

4. Indeed, that is a request from some users, but we will add option to request taking it off with email confirmation.

4.5 I think it will be a "less user friendly" case, but we will work on that. And yes, the test user setting it is a good one :) you got us there :) Thats why we hadnt enabled it before, but we realy wanted to show it, so...

5. good catch, this is unexpected. thanks for it!

Offline Ethera

On the same matter we wanted to tell you, that we are starting to reset all data, create stationary fix points, enable and test duplication to slaves. So site might be on and off for a bit, but after we are finished, we are going live with fresh data and full functionality. It might take up to 6 hours, depending on some minor issues and chainblock download (our security feature we tested to cut out the fork extra fast if it happends, we tested it, works miracles, but now we need new chain again), so bear with us.

Neil

Offline Smoothie

• VIP Donator
  • ► ► ► WWW.LEALANA.COM ► ► ►
    • LEALANA UNFUNDED PHYSICAL LITECOINS
Has Burnside considered selling his exchange software?

Anyone know? It would be a good starting point as it has been tested for over a year with many users.

Just my two cents. I wouldn't want to reinvent the wheel if it exists already.

Offline Sy

• Legendary Member
Has Burnside considered selling his exchange software?

Anyone know? It would be a good starting point as it has been tested for over a year with many users.

Just my two cents. I wouldn't want to reinvent the wheel if it exists already.

Yes, that option has been discussed and discarded by all parties.

Offline bonusdz

When will the launch happen ?

Offline Ethera

we are currently working on replication completion to secondary base, and we are still waiting on chain to download. It is getting pretty late now here, but we should finish in 3 hours or so. After that it will be silent launch, with news in front page and tomorrow morning announcement and all the shabang.

Sorry for that, we didnt expect the chain duplication to take so long. If we would know, we wouldnt test our security measures on a slave base, we would get a separate server for that.

Neil

Offline osoverflow

• Optical Cube
Ok, just registered. I'm going to look forward to see how it works :)

You should ask burnside to migrate all the ltc-g shares to your exchange, just to allow investors of ltc-g not to loose everything...

Offline EskimoBob

Any plans to add PPC based trading?
So far it's only altcoin, after LTC, that has brought something new to the table.

Offline Sahtor

Bugs:
- Email confirmation comes from test.litecoininvest. subdomain
- Account withdraw address is held in input field which makes it easier to accidently alter it. It should be text field that is edited from empty input.
- Deposit isn't shown on any page. Deposits are accepted after 6 confirmations? There's no account transaction log for deposits / withdraws.

Offline Ethera

1st is fixed already
2 Yes, its easy, we will sort that out
3 Deposit is counted after 6 confirmations. Next rollout of version will contain this data on incomming transactions. Log will be added too.

Offline Skull88

Eligibility of Use

To use this website you must be citizen of earth, speak one of native languages of earth and if you do not fall under one of the listed below categories or persons, you are free to play here.

This site cannot be used by:
a. Government agencies working with or for tax companies. Not complying with this rule will be counted as illegal spying and business interference, where we reserve the right to press charges for any damage we find from not complying.
b. Religious extremists. There is no explanation, we just reserve the right to stop all your actions and take all your digital belongings in this site or any site related to it.

As a Libertarian Atheist those are the best terms of service I've ever accepted.  ;D

Offline Ethera

Ok, just registered. I'm going to look forward to see how it works :)

You should ask burnside to migrate all the ltc-g shares to your exchange, just to allow investors of ltc-g not to loose everything...

I cannot ask burnside for anything. Security issuers can transfer their securities over to this platform for free.

Offline Chuck Finley

Litecoininvest.com features:

* Legal business JSC running all legal within the law

Can you provide more information on this topic?

Where are you located/incorporated? Aside from incorporation, what has been done to comply with whatever the securities law is in your jurisdiction? Is a registration or licence required? Has this been obtained? Can you post copies of the public business documents?

I'm not sure if burnside ever clarified what happened but I'm going to assume that it was likely some sort of legal issue with securities law that got LTC-GLOBAL shut down - would hate to see that happen again to yet another crypto business!

Offline Ethera

Sure,

We are located (oficialy registered) in Lithuania at my address, which is the same as domain address. But our team works from homes.

We are officially registered as digital entertainers and game makers. No additional licenses or registrations are required. This is good until local goverment will claim that litecoin and bitecoin are officially registered as type of fiat. When that happends we have 3 mechanisms to follow through that, but I wouldnt want to give out our secret of trade about those.

About documents, as you might understand we did all the registration in electronic form. I guess only vat number wont suffice for you. I will go down to local office tomorrow and will request for the registration papers, so I could take pic of those and provide to you.

As about burnside, yes he has been really closed about it, there is alot of speculations but all boils down to him being US citizen and not following with US legislations on share trading/distribution. He promised to clarify some day, but untill then its only speculations.