Author Topic: [ANN] [LITECOININVEST] New litecoin investment platform. www.litecoininvest.com  (Read 38567 times)

Offline Ethera

• Litecoininvest - litecoin investment platform
Good day,

My name is Narimantas 'Neil' Sakalys and I am here to tell you, that after litecoinglobal announced shutdown we started working really hard on a counterpart, which crypto community needed so much. After a month of really hard work our team is proud to announce new Litecoin investment platform launching on monday, 21st of October 2013.

www.litecoininvest.com

For today and tomorrow we invite you to test out the platform on our test user: test/test with pin 1234 . Knock yourself out with testing all the features we implemented so far and read what is ahead on launch. On monday we will clear all data from datatables, enable the wallet integration and mails, launching the platform at 12.00 GMT (London time).

Litecoininvest.com features:

* Legal business JSC running all legal within the law
* Team which worked on lots of big projects
* Continues development with listening to community
* Free transfer of businesses from litecoinglobal.com (contact us by my mail [email protected] for your options)
* Double security (not in test) 2fa
* Hot/cold wallet integration for improved security
* Double server security (if first set of servers goes down for any reason, secondary site takes over).
* New technology trading engine, allowing realtime trades without collisions
* Low trading fees (0.2% per action)
* Dedicated team toward security checks of new securities creation
* Successful running business to prove credibility of the team
* BTC and XPM investment sites following shorty (within 2 weeks for both sites)
*US customers are welcome, in fact we had great help from few americans on this one.

We wanted to remind you, that this is the initial starting point, and our team will continue to work with same speed and dedication, to build this platform into something, that crypto world deserves.

So once again, please come in for a test drive, remember that there is few things not enabled (for obvious reasons) and that securities and some data is random generated. And remember we are launching live on 21st of October.

follow us on twitter @Litecoininvest

Neil
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 03:57:19 PM by Ethera »

Offline Eljoka

Hi Neil,

I tried so sign up, but never received the confirmation email. Also, if you try to register using the same email address, it says "user with the same userName alredy exist". Shouldn't it say "with the same email"  and "username" instead of "userName" ?

Offline Ethera

Hi Eljooka,

As stated in announcement, we have so far disabled all email confirmations and wallet integration, so people wouldt start doing things they regret later.

For now you can use (for testing purpose) user: test password: test pin:1234

Registration will be open on 21st, after 12.00 GMT

Offline Eljoka

Hi Eljooka,

As stated in announcement, we have so far disabled all email confirmations and wallet integration, so people wouldt start doing things they regret later.

For now you can use (for testing purpose) user: test password: test pin:1234

Registration will be open on 21st, after 12.00 GMT

Sorry, I missed this part in your initial announcement  :P

Offline Eljoka

Bid and asks don't seem to auto-fill. On great.miner, there is a bid order with a price higher than the highest asks.

Offline Ethera

It is a known small bug, when the same user does the order filling, it is corrected in the version we will be launching with, but for test we didnt update it. That is as well to help us to test and see what some other minor glitches can come up.

Offline bonusdz

Hello,

Great news !

What is the comany name ? where is it registred ?
Are you registred with any regulation authority ?
Who is the staff ?
Why should we trust you ?

Thanks.

Offline Ethera

Company name is Sketis, registered in Lithuania. If you need the full registration details, please drop me an email, I will provide it to you.
We are working under JSC rules in lithuania, we are not needing any regulation (As per financial tradings) due to the nature of cryptos.
Staff is 5 people total, 3 backend programmers, 1 front end programmer and 1 system administrator. I am one of them :) As per names, I am sure that upon launch at least few will participate in here, handling the requests for future implementations.

I am running already 3 projects in crypto world, one of them was listed in litecoinglobal. Upon all the news of the closure I reacted immediatelly reassuring all our bond holders that we are working on solution and always held my word. I know thats not much for some of you, for some of you that is enough, but then again, how one can trust anyone in the world. At least I didnt cover up my trails with "if something happends we are not responsible" and things like that.

As well if you need more security checks, like personal information, I can provide it within a reasonable ammount. Besides those reasons, same reason as you should see when dealing business, take caution, analyse, watch, then decide.

Offline bonusdz

@Ethera, thank for the quick reply.

These informations help us to know about you.

Can you give us the name of the 2 other crypto world project ?

Offline Ethera

they were both listed in my security on litecoinglobal, its a mining projects, totaling at 15 mhash for friends and friends of friends. the proof in screenshots can be found in http://imgur.com/a/bs3ru . Due to the nature of its closed investor circle, I dont have any more data to give out on that one, but on my third and biggest (30Mhash) mining project, well its ltc.lt-mine :) Provable on all aspects since the day one and all the data you need is in my security thread (as I dont want to hijack this thread).

Offline skinnkavaj

Wow!
Nice work mate.

Is it possible to invest in Litecoininvest.com it self?

Offline Ethera

There will be shares released which will correspond to all 3 sites we are bringing up. Ltc, Btc and Xpm.

Offline bonusdz

Hello,
Will be there any shares at launch ? Are in contact with known issuers (exemple BAH) ?

Thanks.

Offline Ethera

About the shares, we will wait at least a few days thats for sure, we have other priorities on the hand as you might understand.

As per contact, we have few in talks and willing, and will go through the list of more tomorrow to offer our services. This is not a mandatory and we are not bringing any ultimatums, what we are offering is a free transfer to our platform. I know who wont go for sure, but there is other things in play there.

Offline Sahtor

Bug report:
Bug 1:
Buying or Selling shares gives an estimated fee of 2% instead of 0.2%
Total estimate 1000 shares, 1020 LTC (20 LTC fee)

1000 * 0.2% = 1000 * 0.002 = 2 LTC

Bug 2: Each share info page has "GREAT.MINERname" with the "name" a template extra text after actual NAME.
https://www.litecoininvest.com/security/GREAT.MINER

Bug 3: Market trades page gives Total amount of LTC exchanged with fees instead of price * amount
https://www.litecoininvest.com/securities/trades

GREAT.MINER 2013-10-21 09:38:52   Buy   15   10.9706599   165.2181381

15 * 10.9706599 = 164,5598985
0.002 * 164,5598985 = 0,329119797
2 * 0,329119797 + 164,5598985 = 165.2181381

You're showing 2x fees paid in Total amount of LTC. This LTC went into the system and didn't affect share's trading volume.

Bug 4:
Google Authenticator can't be disabled from settings

Bug 4.5: If you input empty or wrong Google Auth code you get the same error as wrong password "Invalid Credentials". This is either more secure or less user friendly. I would print out "Wrong Google code" or like LTCGLOBAL did with "Invalid or old authentication code".

PS. I set the Google Auth secret for test/test user as "E5CCOUBKLUQWN3BV" if you want to keep testing the account. Feel free to disable it.

Bug 5: Creating a new Asset:

Forum url won't allow "," character in URL even though this Forum uses URLs like "https://forum.litecoin.net/index.php/board,47.0.html" or "https://forum.litecoin.net/index.php/topic,6460.0.html"

Forum url won't allow HTTPS url when hitting send. Only HTTP forums work.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 09:07:16 AM by Sahtor »