Author Topic: LTC-Charts.com - NEW: CryptocoinCharts.info  (Read 73712 times)

Offline xchrix

• CryptoCoinCharst
Re: LTC-Charts.com - NEW: CryptocoinCharts.info
« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2013, 09:03:00 AM »
thank you for beeing a shareholder and for the good idea!!
i think its not difficult to implement this feature. unfortunately due to work overload and a huge project i dont have much time for the next 3-4 weeks :( so i hope i can use my minimal free time for coding this and other features or i will get to it in maybe one month..

Offline xchrix

• CryptoCoinCharst
« Reply #76 on: March 15, 2013, 03:40:03 PM »
i just checked the visitor charts and i didnt trust my eyes
the months i had like 500 visitors each day. but in the last few days i got 2800 visitors each day! and they are not coming from any paid visitor script. they are coming from google searching for litecoin, litecoin charts and so on.

i think these are very good news to the whole LTC community. this shows that the interest of LTC is clearly raising and it looks like more than 6 times more people are interested in it.

ltcgaming

« Reply #77 on: March 21, 2013, 01:16:52 AM »

« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 04:26:21 AM by PeanutPower »

Offline weex

• Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled...
    • LitecoinMiningCalculator.com
« Reply #78 on: March 21, 2013, 07:40:12 AM »
i just checked the visitor charts and i didnt trust my eyes
the months i had like 500 visitors each day. but in the last few days i got 2800 visitors each day! and they are not coming from any paid visitor script. they are coming from google searching for litecoin, litecoin charts and so on.

i think these are very good news to the whole LTC community. this shows that the interest of LTC is clearly raising and it looks like more than 6 times more people are interested in it.
Congratulations xchrix! This is good news for Litecoin. Even now with the price down a bit I hope you'll share what happens over the next days.

Also about the charts themselves, I hope you will optimize it somehow so it loads more quickly. I think it's doing a lot of processing when it loads.

On other thing I'd like to see is a way to select a previous date range. Keep up the good work!

Offline xchrix

• CryptoCoinCharst
« Reply #79 on: March 29, 2013, 07:21:35 AM »
i have optimized the site loading now. the stupid anonymous ads and bitcoinadvertiser ads werent loading and blocked the whole site! now everything is faster.

btw: i have tried this game: http://litecointreasure.com/ just to make a backlink for cryptocoincharts.info .. i hope someone is stealing the treasure from me ;)

Offline LiteBit

• Donator
  • Bitcoin & Litecoin Accepted Here
« Reply #80 on: March 29, 2013, 11:52:09 AM »
This site has come a long way and is looking great!  I don't even miss the old SCry chart page anymore... it's great to have a history of the coins here.  Keep up the good work!

Cheers,
LiteBit

Offline xchrix

• CryptoCoinCharst
« Reply #81 on: March 29, 2013, 01:50:42 PM »
This site has come a long way and is looking great!  I don't even miss the old SCry chart page anymore... it's great to have a history of the coins here.  Keep up the good work!

thank you very much :)

Offline xchrix

• CryptoCoinCharst
« Reply #82 on: March 29, 2013, 04:11:06 PM »
i am thinking of a new feature. there are so many different prices for btc, ltc, dvc, ppc and so on. for me its not easy possible to see which currency performs as the best compared to fiat. for example take ltc/btc and ltc/usd.. is it better to buy ltc with btc or with usd? you have to get the price of btc/usd and do the maths. on the other hand ltc is falling if btc is raising. but ppc/btc isnt falling much. is it better to invest in ppc and then buy ltc with ppc? sounds like rocket science :)

so my idea is to normalize everything to a specific unit. lets name it "GCS" (Galactic Credit Standard) i have the idea to convert every currency with a factor to GCS in a matrix to have an easy view which currency is more worth.

are there any rocket scientists here which could help with the math behind it?

Offline xchrix

• CryptoCoinCharst
« Reply #83 on: April 06, 2013, 03:13:15 PM »
new charts added
- PPC/BTC from BTC-e
- TRC/BTC from BTC-e

there is also an altcoin calculator to calculate your BTC profit
http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/calculator.php

Offline xchrix

• CryptoCoinCharst
« Reply #84 on: April 08, 2013, 11:13:06 PM »
cryptocoincharts is now showing the LTC difficulty at long time charts with day is resolution
check this out: http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/period-charts.php?period=6-months&resolution=day&pair=ltc-btc&market=btc-e

difficulty data is provided from  http://litecoinscout.com <- thank you very much!

Offline Brun

« Reply #85 on: April 09, 2013, 04:25:11 AM »
cryptocoincharts is now showing the LTC difficulty at long time charts with day is resolution
check this out: http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/period-charts.php?period=6-months&resolution=day&pair=ltc-btc&market=btc-e

difficulty data is provided from  http://litecoinscout.com <- thank you very much!

N-I-C-E!  ;D

Offline xchrix

• CryptoCoinCharst
« Reply #86 on: April 11, 2013, 05:19:47 AM »
new visitor record yesterday with 11154 visitors! :) maybe litecoin will rise after the bitcoin crash yesterday. people are searching for alternatives...

Offline coinx

• Donator
« Reply #87 on: April 12, 2013, 09:29:18 PM »

Offline xchrix

• CryptoCoinCharst
« Reply #88 on: April 13, 2013, 12:48:51 PM »
Congrats! LTC-Charts.com was mentioned on a german IT news site:
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/Bitcoin-trotz-Hackerattacken-auf-naechstem-Rekordhoch-1837180.html

thank you for the link. this is very cool :) unfortunately no direct backlink from this website. but its ok..

Offline therealodog

« Reply #89 on: April 14, 2013, 12:45:09 PM »
Hey man, thanks for providing such a great service!

Any chance we could see candlesticks on all time frames? Those white lines make it quite difficult to see price action properly

I'm willing to buy shares in order to see this happen :)