Author Topic: LTC-Charts.com - NEW: CryptocoinCharts.info  (Read 73711 times)

Offline xchrix

• CryptoCoinCharst
Re: LTC-Charts.com
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2012, 03:27:05 PM »
Will this site keep being LTC only?

yes i think i will keep this domain running next to http://www.cryptocoincharts.info which is displaying the same info. the domain isnt expensive so i will keep both of them.

Offline LiteBit

• Donator
  • Bitcoin & Litecoin Accepted Here
« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2012, 07:42:53 PM »
Cryptocoincharts.com questions...

Is there a way to summarize each days activity with a simple High/Low number per chart?  Instead of each hour summarized as shown now?
So like 2012-12-28 | LTC/USD | Low: 0.07401 High: 0.0759?

I've been manually inputting these into a spreadsheet to track a 5 day moving average for a LTC store I'm designing right now.  That average determines the following day's LTC/USD price conversion.  If that info can be summarized like above then maybe an API could be made to integrate into a spreadsheet to fast track this process?

Could I display this average on a website that automatically updates every 24 hours?  I'm not a code guy, just a designer.

Great site btw!

Offline xchrix

• CryptoCoinCharst
« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2012, 05:49:09 AM »
hey litebit

if you open a longer time period. for example 2 months you see the data summarized by day and not by hour. check this out:
http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/period-charts.php?period=1-month&resolution=day&pair=ltc-usd&market=btc-e

the parameter "resolution=day" is the key ;)

i am also thinking of adding some indicators to the charts. like your moving average. do you mean the MACD indicator? i think i can easily calculate this and show this on the website for you

Offline CreativeX

« Reply #63 on: January 05, 2013, 04:59:15 PM »
I'd very much like to see moving averages on your site. A 10 period EMA vs 20 period SMA would be ideal and would likely draw more eyes to your excellent charts. :)

Offline xchrix

• CryptoCoinCharst
« Reply #64 on: January 05, 2013, 10:02:45 PM »
I'd very much like to see moving averages on your site. A 10 period EMA vs 20 period SMA would be ideal and would likely draw more eyes to your excellent charts. :)

i have just implemented EMA-10 and EMA-20 ;) please have a look here:
http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/period-charts.php?period=1-year&resolution=day&pair=ltc-btc&market=btc-e

what do you think? i will implement more indicators and also the possibility to choose which indicators should be shown..

btw: LTC/BTC price is skyrocketing right now ;)

Offline CreativeX

Re: LTC-Charts.com - NEW: CryptocoinCharts.info
« Reply #65 on: January 06, 2013, 08:01:35 AM »
A definite improvement! The trouble with using two relatively fast EMAs with the same coefficient is that they both react the same way. That's why I suggested a relatively slow SMA(20) vs a fast EMA(10). If two EMAs are used with the same coefficient then a 10 period vs 30 or even 40 period would likely yield more actionable signals.

I keep a page with your charts open all the time, dunno what's wrong with peebles. :)   

ltcgaming

« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2013, 01:50:40 AM »

« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 04:31:41 AM by PeanutPower »

Offline xchrix

• CryptoCoinCharst
« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2013, 09:53:44 AM »
Hi are there any plans to introduce exchange instrument based candlestick charts?

hm i dont know exactly what you mean. please explain this to me :)

Offline crazyearner

« Reply #68 on: January 24, 2013, 07:04:24 AM »
Please can you add other variations to this like ppc to btc ltc etc.

Also can you add Terra Coin to the charts too please.

Offline xchrix

• CryptoCoinCharst
« Reply #69 on: January 24, 2013, 11:52:26 AM »
Please can you add other variations to this like ppc to btc ltc etc.

Also can you add Terra Coin to the charts too please.

if there are any exchanges which do ppc to btc and other pairs i will add it. right now i only know of exchange.zapto.org
where is TRC traded?

Offline xchrix

• CryptoCoinCharst
« Reply #70 on: February 24, 2013, 08:19:16 PM »
i have added TRC and NVC charts to cryptocoincharts.info

Offline Brun

« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2013, 07:49:19 AM »
Hey xchrix, what about a "coin counter" like Bitcoincharts has for the total number of existing Litecoins?

Offline xchrix

• CryptoCoinCharst
« Reply #72 on: February 26, 2013, 12:07:05 PM »
Hey xchrix, what about a "coin counter" like Bitcoincharts has for the total number of existing Litecoins?

sounds like an good idea. do you know how this is calculated? i have to do a little research for this

Offline Brun

« Reply #73 on: February 26, 2013, 08:59:19 PM »
sounds like an good idea. do you know how this is calculated? i have to do a little research for this

My guess would be:
Number of LTC blocks * reward

There's an API there: http://explorer.litecoin.net/

Offline fahrenheit451

« Reply #74 on: February 27, 2013, 12:10:38 PM »
Hello, keep up the good work, man! I just happened to be one of your shareholders:)

I have this idea which might be useful for a site like this - a simple cryptocurrency converter, I think that'd be very useful feature, i find myself needing one of those all the time... And especially if you could connect it with the database of all currencies somwhere (dunno, coinmill.com?), so people could just easily see for instance: LTC->BTC->EUR->NOK. I'm not a programmer so I have no idea whether it is easy/difficult to integrate into the website. What do you think guys? I think it could be a hitmaker feature :)

451°F
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 12:43:57 PM by fahrenheit451 »