Author Topic: LTC-Charts.com - NEW: CryptocoinCharts.info  (Read 74314 times)

Offline xchrix

• CryptoCoinCharst
Re: LTC-Charts.com
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2012, 05:44:13 PM »
thank you greedi for the donation! and also thank you matthwe for the 15 LTC i received so far.
i wanted to give you two seperate addresses :D but copy&paste didnt work well i guess

donation address for greedi: Ld1bu4jshLMVnjs6G3dxFAdaYV8tdV3Mpk
donation address for matthewh3: Lhuhgo6sJbBW3xEzbRquUUU2pCQPcte7nf

Offline Greedi

« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2012, 05:45:16 PM »
thank you greedi for the donation!
i wanted to give you two seperate addresses :D but copy&paste didnt work well i guess

haha :P, i like that you give me a new addy when i already have paid, + donation xD

Offline matthewh3

« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2012, 09:56:26 PM »
yes i will pay on first or second of november! unfortunately i dont think it is much. ad revenue isnt good atm.

What today?  Sorry for nagging but I can't issue LTCI's - (http://forum.litecoin.net/index.php/topic,676.0.html) - dividend until I have yours.

Offline xchrix

• CryptoCoinCharst
« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2012, 10:18:20 AM »
hey matthew. sorry. didnt had time and internet access the last days due to of private things.
i will pay today. i am just calculating everything!

Offline xchrix

• CryptoCoinCharst
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2012, 10:52:42 AM »
dividend out of ad income

i am paying the first dividend out of ad income. not a lot but greedi and
matthew helped with a donation. thank you very much!

anonymous ads: 0.01169183 BTC
bitcoin advertising: 0 BTC
google adsense: 2.83 EUR
coinurl: 0.05674418 BTC
donation from greedi: 149 LTC
donation from matthew: 15 LTC

sum
0.06843601 BTC = 9.149199198 LTC
+ 2.83 EUR = 3.629758 USD = 47.385874674 LTC
+ 164 LTC
= 220.535073872 LTC

this time i am paying 100% of the ad income because of the the great donations
from greedi and matthew
please check there links at the bottom of ltc-charts.com

Offline matthewh3

« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2012, 07:04:01 PM »
thank you greedi for the donation! and also thank you matthwe for the 15 LTC i received so far.

You've swapped the wallet address round.  Mine ended *3Mpk originally.  I will continue to pay to the original address.

Offline Greedi

« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2012, 07:05:18 PM »
You've swapped the wallet address round.  Mine ended *3Mpk originally.  I will continue to pay to the original address.

we both had the same addy

Offline matthewh3

« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2012, 07:06:55 PM »
Cool and thanks 15LTC sent so far.  Well keep donating up to the amount 100LTC out of our growth fund we receive from dividends and as we sell shares.  Is there anyway I could get stats on the amount of times the link is clicked.  If it is successful for LTCI to advertise this way we may want to keep the ad up permanently and pay over 100LTC to keep the add up permanently.

Also you should have the full 100LTC paid after your next dividend is paid to LTCI.  As that is when LTCI will be paying dividends and working out our reinvestment growth fund.  I hope this is OK?  If not I'll buy some LTC to pay you off immediately.

The 15LTC payment has been recorded on our accounting spreadsheet.

Another 10.00LTC has been paid to the same address.  So that's 25.00LTC in total now.

Offline LTCVentures

• Litecoin Ventures - Investing In The Future
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2012, 06:46:33 AM »
KILLERSTORM previously said...

" However, I think you might want to reorganize site layout. It is pretty, yes, and information is there, but it's hard to get it. I shouldn't need to click buttons to get to info.

Please check how it's done on bitcoinwatch.com: I can get all the basic information without clicking anywhere. Particularly this view: http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/

Instead of using tables you have separate panels for each exchange, WTF?

You'll get much more pageviews from people who use your site for a quick glance on current exchange rate than you'll get from long-term chart investigators. So there should be a page which: 1. loads quickly. 2. presents information all important information in a nice view. "

+1

Offline xchrix

• CryptoCoinCharst
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2012, 06:30:02 PM »
hey there. i have some news for you:

- i will moving ltc-charts.com to www.cryptocoincharts.info the next few weeks when i have fixed all bugs at the new site. the new site will show you infos for all alt cryptocoins. also with a new layout. its not finished yet. please give me some days for layout changes and tweaks
- vircurex is now support PPC .. its already on the new chart site
- there is nothing changing for the olt ltc-charts investors. they are now investors of both websites! and will ged dividends from both sites!

let me know what you think about it. does anybody know other exchanges for altcoins?

Offline Greedi

« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2012, 06:33:18 PM »
hey there. i have some news for you:

- i will moving ltc-charts.com to www.cryptocoincharts.info the next few weeks when i have fixed all bugs at the new site. the new site will show you infos for all alt cryptocoins. also with a new layout. its not finished yet. please give me some days for layout changes and tweaks
- vircurex is now support PPC .. its already on the new chart site
- there is nothing changing for the olt ltc-charts investors. they are now investors of both websites! and will ged dividends from both sites!

let me know what you think about it. does anybody know other exchanges for altcoins?

I personally think you should have only used LTC :(

Offline xchrix

• CryptoCoinCharst
« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2012, 06:54:13 PM »
I personally think you should have only used LTC :(

LTC will always be on top of the website! ;)
do you think its better to keep ltc-charts.com the way it is right now and start cryptocoincharts.info as a whole new site?
it was the next logically step for me because there was the source code for the website and the charts and it only took me some hours to upgrade it to many other cryptocoins. i think some of the other ones are also raising in popularity and price.

my next project will be one for LTC again ;)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 07:03:14 PM by xchrix »

Offline CreativeX

« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2012, 08:31:00 PM »
I like it! Lots of useful info in one spot. Keep up the good work man. :)

Actually, after a quick trip back to the old site, I do like the lt blue on white better(easier on the eyes) than the white on black of the new site. All the info on the new site in the old color theme would be perfecto!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 08:44:31 PM by CreativeX »

Offline matthewh3

« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2012, 07:00:54 PM »

OK we should be able to donate at least another 10LTC after your next dividend.  How is your next dividend looking btw and when should we expect it?

Offline Greedi

« Reply #59 on: December 09, 2012, 11:37:52 AM »
Will this site keep being LTC only?

because, then i will add a link to it on litecoin.org