Author Topic: LTC-Charts.com - NEW: CryptocoinCharts.info  (Read 73709 times)

Offline xchrix

• CryptoCoinCharst
Re: LTC-Charts.com
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2012, 10:12:04 PM »
thanks to aramis i got historical data from btc-e since 16th july 2012! i have integrated the dumped data and delete breakout data from 2012-07-31 ( i think there was something wrong with btc-e)!!

please have a look at aramis's new website: http://bitcoinsentiment.com
i think its a great idea to measure the sentiment. i also tried to implement something like this but he was faster and he did great work!! ;)

Offline xchrix

• CryptoCoinCharst
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2012, 09:59:52 PM »
got a little free time and added a quick feature

- volume calculation for long term charts
- volume chart beneath the candlestick chart

Offline EMIF

• Spreadsheet
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2012, 10:57:48 AM »
Thanks for the improvement .

I was really expecting this. So , I can do some statistical calculations for my fund.

Keep good work

Regards...

Offline xchrix

• CryptoCoinCharst
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2012, 11:30:58 AM »
cool :) if you need any other calculations or charts feel free to ask!
i want to improve the page.

if you want to show some ads for your fund on the webpage this would be great :D i want to pay some dividends to my shareholders but finding advertisers for litecoin bades websites is very hard.

Offline EMIF

• Spreadsheet
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2012, 02:08:57 PM »
Well , at the moment there is no need to advertise my fund , since IPO finished and capital is enough to trade.

So , I cant help your project by giving advertising but I can give support your project by visiting your website frequently ;)

Offline xchrix

• CryptoCoinCharst
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2012, 02:59:14 PM »
well. thank you for that ;)

Offline matthewh3

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2012, 05:15:53 PM »
Maybe if you updated your website so it also showed information about the blockchain so people could check transaction and address balances.  Charts like on - (http://bitcoincharts.com/) - and - (https://blockchain.info/) would also be nice with maybe also possibly hosting a hybrid wallet like blockchain.info MyWallet would be a good idea.  Another possible idea for your website is to have a page listing LTC-GOLBAL companies weekly, monthly and yearly dividend totals.  Anyway good start  ;)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 12:37:20 PM by matthewh3 »

Offline Brun

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2012, 07:43:08 PM »
I've just discovered that CryptoXchange have a LTC ticker.
http://www.cryptoxchange.com/t/cryptoapi

Their market is pretty much empty, but it's always good to know.

Offline xchrix

• CryptoCoinCharst
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2012, 06:56:26 AM »
i see LTC in the API description but when i click on "market" there is no option for BTC/LTC trading :D i think this is why there market is empty... maybe i try to contact them and ask if this marketplace has some future ...

Offline killerstorm

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2012, 10:42:59 AM »
so i have to think about other monetarization!

You paid 0.37 LTC per share, it is about 4.44 LTC per year. With target P/E of 10 it would justify share price of 44 LTC.

So I'd say monetization is fine.

However, I think you might want to reorganize site layout. It is pretty, yes, and information is there, but it's hard to get it. I shouldn't need to click buttons to get to info.

Please check how it's done on bitcoinwatch.com: I can get all the basic information without clicking anywhere. Particularly this view: http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/

Instead of using tables you have separate panels for each exchange, WTF?

You'll get much more pageviews from people who use your site for a quick glance on current exchange rate than you'll get from long-term chart investigators. So there should be a page which: 1. loads quickly. 2. presents information all important information in a nice view.

Also, mBTC look very unfamiliar. People are already used to things like "LTC/USD 0.0554" so when they'll see that you're presenting information in a different way they might get reluctant to return because it challenges them to use mental conversion. At least on front page it should display exchange rate in same way other sites display it.

As for monetization, a service like this could have a great partnership with exchange, but I doubt they'll agree :)

Otherwise, great job, I'm a proud shareholder :)

Offline Greedi

« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2012, 02:15:33 PM »
i've seen you got some banners/ads on site :)

I'll suggest you to sign up for google adsense instead, you are gonna earn nothing with those ad compare to what google adsense gives you

Offline xchrix

• CryptoCoinCharst
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2012, 06:47:31 PM »
i tried to stay in the LTC/BTC economy.. but you are right. these ad networks dont pay much for this.
maybe i will try google adsense and convert then the money to LTCs for paying dividends.

besides this i am even thinking of something bigger. a chart website with ALL cryptocurrencies available from all exchanges which provide an API. i think the main part is done and i only have to integrate all of the APIs

Offline xchrix

• CryptoCoinCharst
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2012, 01:45:15 PM »
just a short update for my shareholdes at litecoinglobal:
the visitors/day are rising :) so i hope to get more ad income to pay more dividends

Offline LTCVentures

• Litecoin Ventures - Investing In The Future
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2012, 10:14:36 AM »
First, congratulations on a good and constantly improving site.

My only criticism would be the format using mBTC, instead of the accepted and widely used industry standard. I'm not sure how deviating from what BTC-E and even the Litecoin Global Exchange use is of any advantage to the end user????

Given a choice, people always choose what they are familiar with and stick with it.

It would be a shame to end up the Betamax of charting.

Offline xchrix

• CryptoCoinCharst
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2012, 01:30:46 PM »
thanks for your feedback. because many others have complained about mBTC i think i will switch to normal BTC  and USD values.
i have decided to use mBTC because the numbers are much shorter and therefor the tables look cleaner and i think also easier to read.

some words to better charts and technical analysis:
i want to swithc to another charting library to do some technical anaylsis as well. there are only few javascript/flash charting libs out there. they are all very expensive!! 2000+ USD
the best option would be this: http://anychart.com/products/stock/features/
but i think they are not affordable for me. i also dont think, that i get as much funding for the website to buy one license.

does anybody know a good charting lib with technical analysis? programming something own is a LOT of work i think. maybe months!