Author Topic: I need to talk to an admin please....  (Read 6441 times)

Offline cjsfrogs

Re: I need to talk to an admin please....
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2013, 12:33:30 AM »
You changed the name of your entire business rather than counter a single bad review. Your proof that it didn't happen is weak at best (there are many bitcoin wallets you showed us one. The payment could have easily gone to another).And knowingly? admins don't know anything about what another posted as it is none of there business.

TO USER:
we changed our name of our business based out of the fact we no longer just sell frogs.  We changed it because we now sell DUBIA ROACHES/Snakes/ and other exotic reptiles.  This matter just happened to occur at the same time frame.     We are countering it in a court of law.  we also posted in the thread that the OP made.  The person who set up the BITCOIN account and our wallet was set up and downloaded by the OP of that thread.  I the owner barely knew how to set up an account on here just to get in touch with administrators.  We do not know how to set up bitcoin wallets or any of that electronic data other than bit coin.  We will process the OP in court.  All he would need to due is show proof of any of those transactions and shipping documents (that did not exist), and he would be free to go. 

Offline cjsfrogs

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2013, 12:44:09 AM »
We would also like to add.  The OP claimed he bought Red Eye Tree Frogs on JUNE 3rd.   Would he mind sharing what account he purchased them under as his account was created on JUNE 28th. Here is the link to his profile.  His DATE REGISTERED is past the date of the "PROPOSED SALE" of the frogs.

https://forum.litecoin.net/index.php?action=profile;u=14086

Offline mubit

• I am a giant eye.
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2013, 12:45:31 AM »
I looked into it, its a review of a defunct site.  I see no issue.

Offline DiCE1904

• legit
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2013, 02:16:35 AM »
I looked into it, its a review of a defunct site.  I see no issue.

I would have to agree with you mubit

Offline cjsfrogs

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2013, 03:50:55 AM »
THe site is still functional...we just changed the web address.

Offline cjsfrogs

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2013, 04:09:29 AM »
My question still is awaiting to be answered.  You looked into it now...the day after I changed the web address and after I asked for it.

Who looked into this issue before as a moderator and what made the issue resolved last month?  What was the status of the resolved issue last month?  DID MY COMPANY SCREW HIM OVER, or is my company a legit organization that had LIBEL and was attacked by one of your members.  This is what Id like to hear from the exact moderator that concluded this issue and made it a RESOLVED case.

Not a single moderator made contact with me to confirm this issue.  So I do not see how the situation got resolved until it got brought to my attention the day I posted this thread.  DO any of you moderators know which moderator resolved my issue last month?  I would like to speak with him privately. What determines if a situation gets RESOLVED or not.  What made this thread RESOLVED?  What conclusions were made a month ago? 

I feel  like i'm beating a dead horse here..but unfortunately NONE of my questions are getting answered.  You looking into the issue by going to my website that I took down is not the LOOKING into aspect I was looking for.  Going to my website would not answer ANY of the OP concerns nor mine.  However If you would like the new address to my website I will give it to you as the format is the same with the exception of BITCOIN is no longer an accepted form of payment at my exotic reptile company.  What I was expecting is for moderators to combine heads and find out what made this a resolved case last month and what the exact verdict was of his thread.  Who is the administrator of the website.  All of you fine moderators here seem to be all GLOBAL MODERATORS not and Administrator.   Myself being a member of  a few different reptile forums and having a reputable stance understand there has to be 1-2 ADMINISTRATORS that lead all the moderators.  I would like the ADMINISTRATOR input on answering my questions please. 

Offline mubit

• I am a giant eye.
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2013, 04:58:18 AM »
I assure you I have passed this onto the administrator, its up to him whether or not he wishes to take further action.

Offline odie158

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2013, 11:10:43 AM »
Cjsfrogs,
perhaps you don't understand how this forum works. Moderators don't usually edit  posts. The "resolved" tag was likely added by the original poster indicating that in his/her mind the issue is resolved to his satisfaction. It is a good thing. It indicates that he had an issue with your company but no longer. Perhaps you should edit your response to something like "glad we could resolve this issue.." as your current response makes your company seem like it offers poor customer service.
on a semi related note opinions are protected free speech and you don't  want to leave the members of any public forum that apparently shows up at the top of Google searches with a bad opinion of you or your company.

Offline mmitech

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2013, 11:41:16 AM »
after reading many of your posts I came to the conclusion that:

1- you are a woman, a man would never take it this far, or maybe gay ( I have nothing against you)
2- you have no clue about how the legal system works, all your argument are invalid in both legal prospective  and the logical one.
3- you are threatening admins and the hole forum, and also members out of no base, so in my opinion you have nothing smarter to do ( it is annoying)
4- most people here are educated and civilized and you did really push this subject to the limits that I have a feeling that some people will be pissed off .
5- go ahead, do what ever you want to do, sue the shit out of us. like anybody gives a shit, at least you will have a hobby to fill up your free time.

I really do like to help people, and mostly I do not have time for such childish topics, but on this one I had to make time to write something up, you are going all against the gift of freedom of expression that the online experience offers.  your issue is really personal, and if you want to get over it, just go with your ex to psychotherapy session and work things out.

Offline Carnth

• Elite Member
  • Litecoin Association
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2013, 04:13:59 PM »
Oasis Reptile (formally known as CJ's Frogs)  would like is the moderators/adminstrators is address how on the situation was "RESOLVED".

The OP can title a thread however they want. Just as you titled this thread "I need to talk to an admin please...."
The OP in that thread just added the "RESOLVED" word themselves.

Offline Chuck Finley

« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2013, 08:03:05 PM »
I sincerely doubt you have any legal recourse against this forum:

http://www.americanbar.org/publications/communications_lawyer/2013/february/dirt_revocation_immunity_websites_encourage_defamatory_posts.html

Probably the only legal option open to you would be to sue the john doe, bring a motion to compel the forum operator to disclose the IP address of the poster, then compel the appropriate service provider to link that IP to a subscriber and then proceed against them. All in all, you're not likely to find this person and even if you do you might have to sue them in their home state. If they were just trolling and were never a customer they might not even be located in the USA in which case you might have to pursue legal action in another country. Again, expensive and unlikely to get you anything substantial.

Even if you were able to find this person and they lived in the same city as you, you'd have to be able to prove the defamation and then prove damages. Will be hard to convince a judge that this one online review has cost you tens of thousands in business.

The expected cost of any lawsuit here would be high, expected chance of success probably low and even if successful collecting any significant amount of money also unlikely.

Offline cjsfrogs

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2013, 12:28:46 AM »
Guys.  I am not sueing the forum. Sorry if you go that impression.  I did state on the first page that i will be only doing the OP of that post.  sorry for the confusion.

Offline cjsfrogs

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2013, 12:35:16 AM »
I sincerely doubt you have any legal recourse against this forum:

http://www.americanbar.org/publications/communications_lawyer/2013/february/dirt_revocation_immunity_websites_encourage_defamatory_posts.html

Probably the only legal option open to you would be to sue the john doe, bring a motion to compel the forum operator to disclose the IP address of the poster, then compel the appropriate service provider to link that IP to a subscriber and then proceed against them. All in all, you're not likely to find this person and even if you do you might have to sue them in their home state. If they were just trolling and were never a customer they might not even be located in the USA in which case you might have to pursue legal action in another country. Again, expensive and unlikely to get you anything substantial.

Even if you were able to find this person and they lived in the same city as you, you'd have to be able to prove the defamation and then prove damages. Will be hard to convince a judge that this one online review has cost you tens of thousands in business.

The expected cost of any lawsuit here would be high, expected chance of success probably low and even if successful collecting any significant amount of money also unlikely.

I know the person personally.  But thanks for the very insightful information.  Also thanks to the administrator for answering my question.  I spoke to the OP of that post and he said it was the moderator that posted that post not him.  Thanks for helping me figure all this out.  Not worried about the expenses.  It was brought to my attention this can be small claims court and NO lawyer is needed.. Only item i need is the post by the OP and proof that it was false which I have provided. Thank you.

Offline odie158

« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2013, 04:54:33 AM »
I think you should go on Judge Joe Brown because I want to see what happens

Offline WeMineLTC

• Donator
    • WeMineLTC
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2013, 10:06:44 PM »
after reading many of your posts I came to the conclusion that:

1- you are a woman, a man would never take it this far, or maybe gay ( I have nothing against you)

« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 03:51:56 AM by WeMineLTC »