Author Topic: I need to talk to an admin please....  (Read 6442 times)

Offline cjsfrogs

I need to talk to an admin please....
« on: August 18, 2013, 09:48:13 AM »
Someone from this site posted a review on here about my website..which shows up number 5 on google search.

https://forum.litecoin.net/index.php?topic=4796.0

My company is CJ's Frogs.  This review is false and it was brought to my attention by my human resource department manager. 
I see in the review it states resolved, but doesn't mention how.    If possible I would like to talk to an administrator about this post as it is hurting my business DRASTICALLY! I am sure by now you figured this was a false accusation, and it still remains on google search when people google search my company name.  I am wondering if admin can delete this thread so it doesn't hurt my future business.   

If supporting facts are needed to come to a further conclusion I will provide all the information I can.

Very Respectively,

Corey
Owner
CJ's Frogs

Offline mubit

• I am a giant eye.
Re: I need to talk to an admin please....
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 03:02:10 PM »
Your legal issues with a person have no place on the forum.  That user simply posted a review of your services.  If you services are good, it should outweigh a single bad review.  Please do not post others personally identifiable information without their consent.

Offline cjsfrogs

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 06:37:38 PM »
So if it was resolved and proven SLANDER/LIBEL then why is it still being posted.  IT is illegal and should be removed from the forums que.   All it is doing is making my business and this forum look bad.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 06:58:03 PM by cjsfrogs »

Offline cjsfrogs

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2013, 06:39:02 PM »
This person... did not get services from me... This is what im getting at.  Its SLANDER/libel.
My services are good. However since this review on litecoin is number 5 on my google search list its actually HURTING my business.  So when people go look to buy from me compared to their local pet store and see this review that was "RESOLVED" but not stated how.  They choose not to do business with me.  Therefore it does NOT outweigh the negative impact.  If you choose to look at my bitcoin wallet... I will let you. The ONLY transaction out of my bitcoin account were two small (less than a dollar) transactions on setting up through my bank account.  I never had a litecoin account.  So what do I need to do to remove this LIBEL from your website?  If it involves legal action against litecoin and bitcoin I will persue it as well in addition to this forum for promoting slander/libel.  I think there is another word for it on forums  "TROLLING".  However in the manner that this is addressed it is illegal with the united states government.  Seeing as how litecoin and bitcoin have been made illegal in a few countries already.  I can see this becoming a far worse issue for you guys than it would me.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 06:59:02 PM by cjsfrogs »

Offline odie158

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2013, 06:44:24 PM »
Actually, since it is written, it would be libel. Slander is verbal.

Offline cjsfrogs

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2013, 06:57:05 PM »
My appoogies...yes it would be LIBEL.  As I stated before.  I CAN PROVE THAT IS LIBEL. By showing when and what cent transactions are on my Bitcoin account.  ALL I need is an administrator to "LOOK INTO THIS SITUATION".  If no action is taken.  I will pursue further administrative action.  I will be posting screen shots soon.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 07:07:12 PM by cjsfrogs »

Offline odie158

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2013, 07:03:35 PM »
I don't think that admin will do much for you. why don't you post a reply to the bad post. something like "were sorry for your difficulties... glad that we could resolve... your business is important to us..." After all, no business has only good reviews and no one would believe it if they did.

Offline cjsfrogs

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2013, 07:09:51 PM »
Well unfortunately this person didn't do business with me.  If they did I would of handled this on my own level.  I dated this person and the relationship went sour.  This was them getting back at me.  I can prove this as well under a facebook chat but since its on a personal level I do not see the need.  I think screen shots of my bitcoin account will suffice.

Offline cjsfrogs

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2013, 07:19:17 PM »
Here is the screen shot of my bitcoin wallet.  *KEEP IN MIND USER POSTED I OWE HIM BITCOIN*  Where is it I owe him?  Id love to see this.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/35/l5hw.png/
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 07:28:09 PM by cjsfrogs »

Offline cjsfrogs

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2013, 07:31:17 PM »
I have now proven that this is LIBEL...and it needs to be removed from this website.  Otherwise this forum is "KNOWINGLY PROTECTING ILLEGAL ACTION"

Here is a second screen shot of my orders section.

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/6573/bizf.png
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 07:44:08 PM by cjsfrogs »

Offline mmitech

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2013, 08:37:09 PM »
sir/madam keep in mind that reviews are done all over internet, good and bad reviews, now that you brought up the legal issue against this forum or any other forum, I would like to let you know that an admin of a forum can not help you here, it is a free space here, anyone can express him self if he keep it civilized, yes sorry sometimes they do troll... but this is how freedom of expression work, the only legal issue you are having is with the author of that thread and not because of writing about your site but because of playing games with you ( I have been in the Ex-girlfriend game ) , and it has nothing to do with the forum.

If you two have personal issues (you said that you dated him) then just take it some where else, it is so embarrassing to see these things online. and as said, write that you didn't do business with him and/or try to turn it to a good review by showing that you are professional, and you are offering support, than people will look at it in a positive way   

Offline mubit

• I am a giant eye.
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2013, 09:35:34 PM »
I would imagine the site being offline would be more detrimental to your business.

Offline cjsfrogs

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2013, 11:39:21 PM »
Ill be handling this with the OP of that post.  However a forum that  is "KNOWINGLY PROTECTING ILLEGAL ACTION"  by not looking into the situation is under legal processing as well.  It is civil law.

Ill make my full decision here shortly.  My site is redirected towards a new link... It is back up in running it was just down for a 48 hour period to change the company name and re-register (name change) of a fictitious business name. 

Freedom of speech is one thing....Libel and protection of it is completely another situation. 

Offline odie158

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2013, 12:02:32 AM »
Good luck with that. You are demanding the removal of a post that is a month and a half old. You changed the name of your entire business rather than counter a single bad review. Your proof that it didn't happen is weak at best (there are many bitcoin wallets you showed us one. The payment could have easily gone to another).And knowingly? admins don't know anything about what another posted as it is none of there business.

Offline cjsfrogs

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2013, 12:27:03 AM »
Oasis Reptile (formally known as CJ's Frogs)  would like is the moderators/adminstrators is address how on the situation was "RESOLVED".  To conclude the matter.  No need to remove the thread as it is now supporting evidence.

The only lawsuit that will be taken is by the OP of that thread. 
All statements made by users will be used as evidence in a court of law in due process of OP.