Author Topic: Starting an ltc interest bank!  (Read 2851 times)

Offline Kujmandosz

Starting an ltc interest bank!
« on: June 29, 2013, 10:52:01 AM »
Hi guys,

I am starting an "ltc bank" where everybody can store his or her ltc coins. For the first term I only work with up to 12 costumers. Basically you store your sparr ltc on the created official wallet and the interest money depends on the amount of ltc you guys put in. So if we can put in a decemt amount we will get many coins out. The interest rate is guaranteed 12% for a month, which would be a really good deal with a good amount of coins.

This is not a scam. I use an official ltc wallet site that goves interest on your money. This system only works well with a lot of ltc coins so thats why i would like to do this.

So pm me if you are interested. Interest payements are paid after the period. Please trust me, we can make a decent amount of ltc with this. We just have to work together.

-High possibility to be a scam - so locked!-
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 10:08:03 AM by rTech »

Offline Mahn

Re: Starting an ltc interest bank!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013, 11:05:32 AM »
I use an official ltc wallet site that goves interest on your money.

You mean ltc-wallet.com, which is offline and the owner and funds nowhere to be found? There's no official online wallet by the way.

Offline Kujmandosz

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2013, 11:06:56 AM »
Yes, i have just seen that the site is down. I just thought this can be a good idea

Offline hathmill

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2013, 11:42:37 AM »
First I thought "oh a scam" and then I read "its not a scam" so now I believe you.

Offline turbooster

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2013, 02:52:15 PM »
First I thought "oh a scam" and then I read "its not a scam" so now I believe you.
+1
Like when I first heard about the GDR I thought 'OMG! This is terrible! What a terrible regime' but then I found out that it is called German Democratic Republic so then I knew I was wrong. I like it now on facebook.

Offline colmex

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2013, 03:06:37 PM »
lol These kinds of return on a deflationary currency are pretty much impossible unless you have some sort of very good business idea. Which this clearly isn't.

Offline DiCE1904

• legit
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2013, 04:09:48 PM »
seems legit  :)

Offline turbooster

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2013, 04:40:48 PM »
If you give me double the money you give to him I'll give you 13% interest. Only works with trunk-loads of LTC though! :-*

Offline TheLiteCoinGuy

• In Satoshi i trust
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2013, 03:18:49 AM »

Lol, made my day!

12%? Also LOL!

Offline warren

• Litecoin Dev Team
  • Linux Software Engineer
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2013, 07:42:23 AM »
I'm not sure what the moderation policy here is supposed to be, but it seems painfully obvious that this and the previous interest bearing account service would be ponzi scams as it is impossible for anyone to guarantee any amount of profit.

What should the moderators do about scams?

Offline Sportman

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2013, 08:46:41 AM »
If you're being serious I'll just be honest and say this probably won't work unless you have a much better idea of getting the interest.

Offline scaw

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2013, 08:58:49 AM »
Obvious scams and clearly unrealistic offers like  12% a month should be deleted or explicitely marked as a high risk (as in high risk that the initator of the thread is a potential scammer) investment. Then I wouldn´t have stepped in the 12% secure LTC-wallet trap which I´ve seen on this forum in the first place.

Offline rTech

• I hate titles :D
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2013, 10:06:44 AM »

Do not trust this kind promises, remember PIRATE ponzi!