Author Topic: LEALANA PHYSICAL LITECOINS FOR SALE - SILVER & BRASS  (Read 56649 times)

Offline Carnth

• Elite Member
  • Litecoin Association

Offline Smoothie

• VIP Donator
  • ► ► ► WWW.LEALANA.COM ► ► ►
    • LEALANA UNFUNDED PHYSICAL LITECOINS
Re: LEALANA PHYSICAL SILVER LITECOINS [pre sale ANNOUNCEMENT]
« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2013, 11:06:43 PM »
UPDATED OP:

UPDATE: Here is a sample set of coins I was able to assemble. Just a sample. Time frames have not changed. I will update this thread when I start accepting orders with all the relevant information.

A few things to note:

1. Yes I realize the first bits are a little off on the coins in the picture. They are my first coins being assembled, forgive me. More importantly the addresses to the coins will be on the Certificate of Authenticity. The first bits (2 through 8 ) are all visible so they would be searchable given that the first letter to the address is "L" for all coins.

2. Because of the error in the coin (no circle impression on the back) the private key circles will have a slight bulge on the holograms. All future batches will not have this.

3. No I am not taking orders yet, nor am I taking any pre-orders. Please stay tuned for my launch announcement.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 11:18:41 PM by Smoothie »

Offline colmex

« Reply #62 on: July 01, 2013, 11:52:35 PM »
UPDATED OP:

UPDATE: Here is a sample set of coins I was able to assemble. Just a sample. Time frames have not changed. I will update this thread when I start accepting orders with all the relevant information.

A few things to note:

1. Yes I realize the first bits are a little off on the coins in the picture. They are my first coins being assembled, forgive me. More importantly the addresses to the coins will be on the Certificate of Authenticity. The first bits (2 through 8 ) are all visible so they would be searchable given that the first letter to the address is "L" for all coins.

2. Because of the error in the coin (no circle impression on the back) the private key circles will have a slight bulge on the holograms. All future batches will not have this.

3. No I am not taking orders yet, nor am I taking any pre-orders. Please stay tuned for my launch announcement.

ahhhhhh
you tease too much.

They look awesome!!!! can't wait to get a few.

Offline namecoin

« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2013, 12:55:53 AM »
The coins look very beautiful.  It is a really great idea. 

Offline A.Kim

• Donator
« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2013, 12:57:50 AM »
Ya these are sick! Great job cant wait to get my hands on them!

Offline Blazedout419

« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2013, 02:14:20 AM »
Yummy...
I definitely want 6 coins with cases ASAP!!!  They look amazing nice work on this Smoothie!!

Offline Blazedout419

« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2013, 05:09:18 PM »
Seems like alot of interest for these over on bitcointalk also.. hope you make the announcement here first and give us LTC folks a chance at first orders!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 08:14:19 PM by Smoothie »

Offline sd2008

« Reply #67 on: July 02, 2013, 07:08:39 PM »
Hi,

Very interested in picking up one of these beautiful coins, as someone who has been mining LTC for sometime, but also just recently started stacking silver too.

But....would you mind posting up some more info about the PGP signed stuff you mentioned we will need when we contact you for orders? I am a complete newbie when it comes to pc-based crypto (currency aside!)...can you link us to whatever software we will need to receive your message? Better to get this sorted now than when I try to order!

Many thanks!

Offline Smoothie

• VIP Donator
« Reply #68 on: July 02, 2013, 08:14:01 PM »
Seems like alot of interest for these over on bitcointalk also.. hope you make the announcement here first and give us LTC folks a chance at first orders!

I will make the announcement at the same time on both forums.

I will use the time stamps to determine who submitted orders first etc.

Offline Smoothie

• VIP Donator
« Reply #69 on: July 02, 2013, 08:17:45 PM »
Hi,

Very interested in picking up one of these beautiful coins, as someone who has been mining LTC for sometime, but also just recently started stacking silver too.

But....would you mind posting up some more info about the PGP signed stuff you mentioned we will need when we contact you for orders? I am a complete newbie when it comes to pc-based crypto (currency aside!)...can you link us to whatever software we will need to receive your message? Better to get this sorted now than when I try to order!

Many thanks!

You wont need any software.

I will be sending you a PGP signed message via PM with the LTC address or BTC address to send your funds to. If you want to verify my PGP signed message you can use my PGP fingerprint (in my sig below) along with the kleopatra PGP software. If you don't feel the need to verify the address, that is up to you.

I only give it an option. This deters anyone who has mod/admin access from simply sending/modifying the BTC/LTC address in my PM to you and gives a genuine way for you to verify it is really me who is sending the address for your order payment.

I hope this makes more sense now.

Thanks

Offline sd2008

« Reply #70 on: July 02, 2013, 08:40:37 PM »
Ahh, sweet. Makes perfect sense!

Looking forward to the announcement!

Offline Jazkal

« Reply #71 on: July 03, 2013, 01:17:32 AM »
You could use BitMessage for the secure communications. Just a suggestion. I can't wait to order mine. Will you be announcing in this thread, or creating a new one?

Offline Smoothie

• VIP Donator
« Reply #72 on: July 03, 2013, 01:24:44 AM »
You could use BitMessage for the secure communications. Just a suggestion. I can't wait to order mine. Will you be announcing in this thread, or creating a new one?

This thread. :)

Offline Skull88

« Reply #73 on: July 03, 2013, 04:34:10 PM »
They look awesome 8)

Offline ioio32l

« Reply #74 on: July 05, 2013, 04:33:25 AM »
I am looking forward to getting some of these. I assume they are still available? As I don't have a ton of LTC right now, is it possible to purchase with paypal? I know that's archaic, but I hate the fees I have to pay to get money in to buy some LTC outright.