Author Topic: LEALANA PHYSICAL LITECOINS FOR SALE - SILVER & BRASS  (Read 56634 times)

Offline Torn

Re: NOW ACCEPTING ORDERS FOR LEALANA PHYSICAL SILVER LITECOINS!
« Reply #90 on: July 06, 2013, 07:23:30 PM »
I like the look and appreciate what these represent yet I cannot see the value here. Unless I'm mistaken somehow, these are 1/2 oz of silver with 10LTC included as denomination/value/redemption so in all they are worth about 10x $2.30usd ($23.00)+ $10.00 silver give or take so approx. $35 value. They sell for 1.32 BTC w/shipping so at today's exchange rate (which has dropped wow) x 63.75 = $84.15.

Okay, I guess I answered my own question. I'll leave it here in case anyone else was wondering similar.. The value isn't in the current today's market necessarily but in a very short while these could become quite valuable, not necessarily from the intrinsic of silver but of the loaded LTC and being first physicals also.

Cool. Sweet. Pretty n Shiny!

Be well.
T.

Offline DiCE1904

• legit
« Reply #91 on: July 06, 2013, 07:26:25 PM »
Congrats Smoothie, this is awesome! Sending you my PM right now

Offline A.Kim

• Donator
« Reply #92 on: July 06, 2013, 08:20:25 PM »
im in for 2 of these bad boys

Offline biggen

« Reply #93 on: July 06, 2013, 08:25:10 PM »
@Torn

I bought two just to hold on to them.  I realize that I'm overpaying for 1oz of silver but I'm also hopeful that one day LTC will be worth more than it is now so the coins should go up in value.  Hell, I could always cash out their 20 LTC value and then take the coins down to my local bullion dealer and sell it to him at spot price if I decide to get rid of them.

It's a pretty unique idea so I commend Smootie for taking the initiative in making them

Offline chriswilmer

« Reply #94 on: July 06, 2013, 10:56:57 PM »
Sent you a PM for 2 physical litecoins Smoothie... hope you haven't sold out!

Offline kevkid

« Reply #95 on: July 06, 2013, 11:14:48 PM »
same here Hope you haven't sold out!

Offline midniteslide

« Reply #96 on: July 06, 2013, 11:21:14 PM »
@smoothie

Three messages and the inbox was FULL. I've seen restrictions for newbies before but none that strict! Anyways, I deleted all the messages that I had in there so you should be able to get one through now.

Offline btcee

« Reply #97 on: July 06, 2013, 11:32:18 PM »
I ordered two. I can't wait to see them.

Offline strobe

« Reply #98 on: July 07, 2013, 03:39:11 AM »
Smoothie,

I appreciate your honesty in response to coblee's post but I wonder if there was an actual way to verify that you did not have access to the private key.

I can't think of any since you're organizing the minting of them and sending them out (which demands some level of trust lets be realistic), but if someone smarter than me wants to take a crack at it that might be a future selling point for subsequent batches.

That said, I'm extending my trust, I appreciate your efforts, and I'm looking forward to my order :) Keep up the good work, you're helping the litecoin cause tremendously.

Offline Carnth

• Elite Member
  • Litecoin Association
« Reply #99 on: July 07, 2013, 03:53:09 AM »
I like the look and appreciate what these represent yet I cannot see the value here.

There are three values included in this coin.
  • LTC Value
  • Silver content (bullion)
  • Numismatic (rare/collectible)

If these three values don't add up to what you are willing to pay, then don't buy. It's completely your choice.

Smoothie,

I appreciate your honesty in response to coblee's post but I wonder if there was an actual way to verify that you did not have access to the private key.

Please understand that Smoothie does have access to every private key for every coin he sells. There is no way around this when "loading" a coin. If you do not trust Smoothie, then do not buy. It's completely your choice.

Offline TheLiteCoinGuy

• In Satoshi i trust
« Reply #100 on: July 07, 2013, 04:51:06 AM »
@Torn

It's a pretty unique idea so I commend Smootie for taking the initiative in making them

+1

Great work and commercial for ltc!

Offline Carnth

• Elite Member
  • Litecoin Association
« Reply #101 on: July 07, 2013, 05:18:39 AM »
Three messages and the inbox was FULL. I've seen restrictions for newbies before but none that strict!

Breaking out of "newbie" jail is very easy on this forum. Currently 5 posts is all you need.

Offline Smoothie

• VIP Donator
  • ► ► ► WWW.LEALANA.COM ► ► ►
    • LEALANA UNFUNDED PHYSICAL LITECOINS
« Reply #102 on: July 07, 2013, 07:45:09 AM »
Smoothie,

I can't think of any since you're organizing the minting of them and sending them out (which demands some level of trust lets be realistic), but if someone smarter than me wants to take a crack at it that might be a future selling point for subsequent batches.

That said, I'm extending my trust, I appreciate your efforts, and I'm looking forward to my order :) Keep up the good work, you're helping the litecoin cause tremendously.

Although I have access to the private keys I have no reason to keep them. With a modified version of Casascius' key gen tool I generate the mini private key and print them out (not saved anywhere). I cut them and put them into the coins. Simple really.

It isn't worth getting my reputation tarnished by keeping the private keys in an attempt to scam people out of money that is not really going to change my life. I've always operated on the principles of truth. Even when i was a hardcore troll my main goal was to out the BS that people would spout and spread. Many here and on bitcointalk can attest to my reputation as the HONEST TROLL.

My main goal aside from profit as a business/project was for these coins to get into the hands of people who do not understand the virtual sense of the crypto world. When a person can hold something in their hand, more likely than not they are more apt to accept it as real than make believe.

I hope this addresses your concerns. If I were to scam you or anyone that would spread like wild fire and people would be able to verify it because of the block chain and the public addresses of the coins I will be publishing.

It is really simple, you don't have to trust me and that is okay. I wont be offended. I would prefer if you did not trust me that you would not purchase my coins. Less head ache for both parties.

:)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 07:51:05 AM by Smoothie »

Offline Liquid

• Litecoin Association Member
  • Litecoin is Liquid
« Reply #103 on: July 08, 2013, 09:38:58 AM »
I trust you man  ;)

I mainly got the coins for a collective reason and its most likely i will never spend the coins anyway   ;D

Offline Smoothie

• VIP Donator
  • ► ► ► WWW.LEALANA.COM ► ► ►
    • LEALANA UNFUNDED PHYSICAL LITECOINS
« Reply #104 on: July 08, 2013, 10:25:06 AM »
I trust you man  ;)

I mainly got the coins for a collective reason and its most likely i will never spend the coins anyway   ;D

Thanks I appreciate it!  :)