Author Topic: LEALANA PHYSICAL LITECOINS FOR SALE - SILVER & BRASS  (Read 56329 times)

Offline FindABalance

Re: LEALANA PHYSICAL SILVER LITECOINS [pre sale ANNOUNCEMENT]
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2013, 12:42:18 AM »
At current market rates I will be charging 25 LTC per coin (this includes the 10 LTC to fund the coin). This is subject to change without notice based on market fluctuations.

TheLiteCoinGuy pointed out that the current spot value for these is ~$35 for which you're selling for ~$65. And you're aiming to begin selling in early-mid July. Mt. Gox seems to be planning on launching LTC support around the same time - and everyone is expecting the price to jump significantly. So say it jumps to ~$6/LTC. Or better, $10/LTC. How would you take market fluctuations into account regarding pricing? Would you change the price purely based on demand? How so?

Let's see what the price is when I start selling. That's how we will deal with it. My price was based on current LTC/USD price. I'll adjust it if it gets too out of whack (both if the price goes up and down) to be fair of both outcomes.

Or you could buy LTC now with intentions to purchase these.  :)

Makes sense to me to keep the premium close to ~$30. Sounds fair to see what happens. I am interested in probably 2. Something I will actively be considering until release. Along with how many LTC I'll be buying  ;D

I've got an off the wall idea. Someone was saying to use pro equipment to photograph the Lealanas for publicity. I think that's fantastic advice! So along the same lines, I'm proposing "donating" a 2 coin package to Max Keiser. He's a huge silver fan; he mints his own bullion. Huge Bitcoin fan; promotes it on RT, the Keiser Report almost every other show. He's certainly already aware of Litecoins, but maybe this will give him a little extra push to publicize LTC on his show, blogs, channels, etc.

Offline Teddyknockout

« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2013, 01:20:29 AM »
OMG WANT WANT WANT Sign me up! ;D

Offline Carnth

• Elite Member
  • Litecoin Association
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2013, 05:24:27 AM »
These look beautiful. I can't wait to get some.

Offline stonedblues

« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2013, 12:18:27 PM »
I'd defiantly take one thanks. I've been looking forward to these coming out. If the price is relative to LTC/USD price then I may take 2 when they are released. But 1 for sure.  :)

Offline TheLiteCoinGuy

• In Satoshi i trust
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2013, 02:23:06 PM »
At current market rates I will be charging 25 LTC per coin (this includes the 10 LTC to fund the coin). This is subject to change without notice based on market fluctuations.

TheLiteCoinGuy pointed out that the current spot value for these is ~$35 for which you're selling for ~$65. And you're aiming to begin selling in early-mid July. Mt. Gox seems to be planning on launching LTC support around the same time - and everyone is expecting the price to jump significantly. So say it jumps to ~$6/LTC. Or better, $10/LTC. How would you take market fluctuations into account regarding pricing? Would you change the price purely based on demand? How so?

Let's see what the price is when I start selling. That's how we will deal with it. My price was based on current LTC/USD price. I'll adjust it if it gets too out of whack (both if the price goes up and down) to be fair of both outcomes.

Or you could buy LTC now with intentions to purchase these.  :)

Makes sense to me to keep the premium close to ~$30. Sounds fair to see what happens. I am interested in probably 2. Something I will actively be considering until release. Along with how many LTC I'll be buying  ;D

I've got an off the wall idea. Someone was saying to use pro equipment to photograph the Lealanas for publicity. I think that's fantastic advice! So along the same lines, I'm proposing "donating" a 2 coin package to Max Keiser. He's a huge silver fan; he mints his own bullion. Huge Bitcoin fan; promotes it on RT, the Keiser Report almost every other show. He's certainly already aware of Litecoins, but maybe this will give him a little extra push to publicize LTC on his show, blogs, channels, etc.

the Max Keiser idea is nice. like it!

Offline wizzardTim

« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2013, 03:01:31 PM »
Yes!! Max Keiser and John Matonis are the persons that should get this as a present.

Offline namecoin

« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2013, 01:39:53 AM »
Does each coin has a serial number on it?

Offline Smoothie

• VIP Donator
  • ► ► ► WWW.LEALANA.COM ► ► ►
    • LEALANA UNFUNDED PHYSICAL LITECOINS
« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2013, 03:08:46 AM »
Does each coin has a serial number on it?

Each coin has a security hologram with a private key under it. The hologram has a window to see the first bits of the LTC address.

So in a sense yes they are individually marked.

Offline ssinc

• Best Price For ASICminer USB Erupters DELIVERED
« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2013, 04:53:14 PM »
I'm definitely in for at least 2 of these, probably 4.

Excellent work Smoothie!

Offline odie158

« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2013, 05:07:43 PM »
Nice! I will be ordering one or two.

Offline Smoothie

• VIP Donator
« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2013, 06:21:00 PM »
I'm definitely in for at least 2 of these, probably 4.

Excellent work Smoothie!

Thanks! I'm glad you like them.

Offline gudmunsn

« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2013, 03:39:53 PM »
I already posted this on bitcointalk, but I'm definitely interested in two as well :)

Offline namecoin

« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2013, 05:50:03 PM »
I am looking at the picture closely.  Maybe it is the lighting, angle, or my imagination, I seem to see two type of coin.  One with L being protruding above the coin surface.  One with L being sinking into the coin surface.  Could you let me know whether this is just my eyes playing trick on me or whether you are offering two types of coins?  :)

Offline Smoothie

• VIP Donator
« Reply #58 on: July 01, 2013, 07:36:06 PM »
There is only one coin design currently. The L protrudes above the rest of the coin design slightly.

Offline Otoh

« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2013, 07:48:57 PM »
watchin´