Author Topic: LEALANA PHYSICAL LITECOINS FOR SALE - SILVER & BRASS  (Read 55374 times)

Offline Liquid

• Litecoin Association Member
  • Litecoin is Liquid
Re: LEALANA PHYSICAL LITECOINS FOR SALE - SILVER & BRASS
« Reply #285 on: January 08, 2016, 08:36:49 AM »
LEALANA PHYSICAL LITECOINS FOR SALE

Check 1st Reply in this thread

I have one of the 1st of the 2 X 10LTC coins original series 1 with the error in perfect condition with original case and certificate and untouched Litcoins loaded (very Rare cannot buy anymore) released 2013 own a piece of history

PM if interested, will consider offer only if i think it acceptable otherwise i am not selling

Best Regards Liquid

Offline treasure_finder

« Reply #286 on: January 08, 2016, 06:52:25 PM »
LEALANA PHYSICAL LITECOINS FOR SALE

Check 1st Reply in this thread

I have one of the 1st of the 2 X 10LTC coins original series 1 with the error in perfect condition with original case and certificate and untouched Litcoins loaded (very Rare cannot buy anymore) released 2013 own a piece of history

PM if interested, will consider offer only if i think it acceptable otherwise i am not selling

Best Regards Liquid

Good luck to you finding a buyer.  I still have mine which I bought back then too, first run with the hologram bumps on the rear.  They are very nice coins.

Offline Liquid

• Litecoin is Liquid
« Reply #287 on: January 08, 2016, 10:18:27 PM »
Thanks mate im just putting it out there if no buyer im still very happy with the coins prob keep for life its special to me just seeing if anyone is interested and at what price point i don't mind the outcome :)

Offline mindtrip

« Reply #288 on: February 16, 2016, 01:56:32 AM »
I am interested in buying some of the coins you have what is still available and what are you asking?