Author Topic: LEALANA PHYSICAL LITECOINS FOR SALE - SILVER & BRASS  (Read 53542 times)

Offline Smoothie

• VIP Donator
  • ► ► ► WWW.LEALANA.COM ► ► ►
    • LEALANA UNFUNDED PHYSICAL LITECOINS
Re: LEALANA PHYSICAL SILVER LITECOINS [pre sale ANNOUNCEMENT]
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2013, 04:34:01 PM »
which company minted the coins?

Northwest Territorial Mint.

Offline fcmatt

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2013, 04:40:53 PM »

Cool. They have a good reputation and I would trust the silver content.

I would definitely put their name on the COA. Because if people one day want to sell those rounds for melt it would
seriously help. On the coin in small print, even better.

There is a reason silver rounds have a premium over melt compared to other brands.

Offline mhysa

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2013, 04:44:56 PM »
interested in this. Might order up to 10.

Offline Smoothie

• VIP Donator
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2013, 04:45:46 PM »

Cool. They have a good reputation and I would trust the silver content.

I would definitely put their name on the COA. Because if people one day want to sell those rounds for melt it would
seriously help. On the coin in small print, even better.

There is a reason silver rounds have a premium over melt compared to other brands.

I will definitely include their name in the COA. Thanks for that. I did not think of that until you brought it up.

Putting it on the coin is another story. I may consider it for subsequent batches. Something for me to consider.  :)

Offline coblee

• Charlie Lee, Litecoin creator
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2013, 05:06:37 PM »
Just wanted to confirm that Smoothie has pledged to me that he would donate 1 LTC per coin to the development fund. Thanks Smoothie!

Offline Smoothie

• VIP Donator
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2013, 05:11:38 PM »
Just wanted to confirm that Smoothie has pledged to me that he would donate 1 LTC per coin to the development fund. Thanks Smoothie!

As the price of Litecoin rises this may change on how much LTC is donated on subsequent batches. But for this first batch 1 LTC per coin sold will be pledged as mentioned to litecoin development.

Offline fontas

• Scammer
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2013, 05:58:45 PM »
When the holograms come in and you assemble the coins, I strongly recommend a photoshoot with professional equipment at a variety of angles: Single coin front and back, stacks of coins, piles of coins, coin in hand, Lealana alongside Casascius, coin on keyboard (representing digital nature of LTC), and lone coins on different backgrounds (matte white infinite background, reflective black surface).

Pictures of Casascius coins are often used as stock pictures in BTC news stories. Professional shots of such high quality Lealana coins would greatly increase interest in LTC, giving the coin more legitimacy. As the leader of the LTC publicity campaign, Lealana coins themselves would gain popularity from the free advertising and public exposure.

I am looking to buy 18 coins at 25 LTC each, in the leatherette cases. Can you provide 1 COA for each coin?

Offline TheLiteCoinGuy

• In Satoshi i trust
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2013, 06:02:39 PM »
cool stuff and and great work! looks cool and worthy *clap*  :D

i would order 2-3.

just a question:

is making these coins so expensive? because:

1 coin is 25 LTC ((2,6$)) whats 65 $ right now.

10 LTC are in your coin so 26 $
1/2 silver ounce is 9 $

so all in all 35 dollars is one of your LTC coins.

just asking.

The coins were a chunk of change yes, but the price was based on cost as well as collectibility with all the whistles and bells (capsules, holo, leatherette case, COA, 1LTC donation to Litecoin development, etc.).

Not to mention the inadvertent error in the design of the coin.

These coins are not targeting traders who jump in and out of the markets daily. This is somewhat of a longer term investment.

If I don't sell any, that is okay. The batch was simply a gauge of community interest. If I sell out, I will produce more. If I dont, then I still have silver Litecoins  :)

sounds good. ill take some :) !

-----------

photoshoot with professional equipment when the coins are ready is a good idea too. its good commericial for the coin.
maybe we can collect some money when the time is ready.

Offline Smoothie

• VIP Donator
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2013, 06:03:59 PM »
When the holograms come in and you assemble the coins, I strongly recommend a photoshoot with professional equipment at a variety of angles: Single coin front and back, stacks of coins, piles of coins, coin in hand, Lealana alongside Casascius, coin on keyboard (representing digital nature of LTC), and lone coins on different backgrounds (matte white infinite background, reflective black surface).

Pictures of Casascius coins are often used as stock pictures in BTC news stories. Professional shots of such high quality Lealana coins would greatly increase interest in LTC, giving the coin more legitimacy. As the leader of the LTC publicity campaign, Lealana coins themselves would gain popularity from the free advertising and public exposure.

I am looking to buy 18 coins at 25 LTC each, in the leatherette cases. Can you provide 1 COA for each coin?

+1

This was my intention once I had everything 100% done and assembled. Thanks for the input.

Now that I think about it having 1 COA per coin would make more sense just so that if 1 coin is sold the COA can go with it leaving a COA for the remaining coin.

Thanks. The input is valuable.

Offline mhysa

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2013, 06:50:50 PM »
do you plan to have a LEALANA physical Litecoin database similar to http://casascius.appspot.com ?

Offline Smoothie

• VIP Donator
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2013, 07:06:38 PM »
do you plan to have a LEALANA physical Litecoin database similar to http://casascius.appspot.com ?

No I don't. But anyone is welcome to create one. I'll likely publish the addresses to all the coins in the first batch.

Coblee made that site I believe. Perhaps if he has enough time it could be implemented for Lealana coins.

Offline FindABalance

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2013, 07:12:27 PM »
At current market rates I will be charging 25 LTC per coin (this includes the 10 LTC to fund the coin). This is subject to change without notice based on market fluctuations.

TheLiteCoinGuy pointed out that the current spot value for these is ~$35 for which you're selling for ~$65. And you're aiming to begin selling in early-mid July. Mt. Gox seems to be planning on launching LTC support around the same time - and everyone is expecting the price to jump significantly. So say it jumps to ~$6/LTC. Or better, $10/LTC. How would you take market fluctuations into account regarding pricing? Would you change the price purely based on demand? How so?

Offline Smoothie

• VIP Donator
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2013, 07:16:06 PM »
At current market rates I will be charging 25 LTC per coin (this includes the 10 LTC to fund the coin). This is subject to change without notice based on market fluctuations.

TheLiteCoinGuy pointed out that the current spot value for these is ~$35 for which you're selling for ~$65. And you're aiming to begin selling in early-mid July. Mt. Gox seems to be planning on launching LTC support around the same time - and everyone is expecting the price to jump significantly. So say it jumps to ~$6/LTC. Or better, $10/LTC. How would you take market fluctuations into account regarding pricing? Would you change the price purely based on demand? How so?

Let's see what the price is when I start selling. That's how we will deal with it. My price was based on current LTC/USD price. I'll adjust it if it gets too out of whack (both if the price goes up and down) to be fair of both outcomes.

Or you could buy LTC now with intentions to purchase these.  :)

Offline Scott J

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2013, 07:23:25 PM »

Pictures of Casascius coins are often used as stock pictures in BTC news stories. Professional shots of such high quality Lealana coins would greatly increase interest in LTC, giving the coin more legitimacy. As the leader of the LTC publicity campaign, Lealana coins themselves would gain popularity from the free advertising and public exposure
This is very good advice.

Offline iron77

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2013, 07:59:00 PM »
I'll be interested in few as well. Probably a leathercase for 2 of them + few separate coins.