Author Topic: [LTC-GLOBAL] CIPHERMINE Industrial Cryptocoin Mining & High Perf. Computing  (Read 327277 times)

Offline WoodTech

• VIP Donator
  • Kate Craig-Wood
    • Wood Technology LLP

Offline shacky

Thanks for your reply Woodtech.

The time will show us everything. But the past tell to us that the technology improve each day, the ASIC of today won't be profitable for too much time.

Hope to see CIPHERMINE on the top!

PD. BFL ship a few orders. A lot of videos and unboxing on Youtube, and bitcointalk.

Offline Ethera

• Litecoininvest - litecoin investment platform
no worries shacky! kate will comission a scypth fpga, that should be the money maker!

PS. We are expecting scrypt FPGAs to become available late this year, and if not we intend to commission some!

Kate.

Offline Ethera

I am sorry Kate, you are awesome and world acknowledged enterwhatever. Just numbers dont stack, I had quite a few drinks, and I cant say I can stop laughting at the comments under your article.

English is only my fifth language, sorry for the typos and mistakes.

I especialy liked this part:

(you had 22k euros before, raised something similar and then bam...)
CipherMine's market capitalisation currently stands at roughly 150,000 Litecoins, or about £250,000, of which 64% was mine at IPO. Again, partly to proverbially pinch myself and make sure it was real, I have sold a little over 2% of my holdings from which I've made about £3,000. CipherMine still owes me quite a bit, but if all goes to plan, my original costs should have been covered by the dividends on my shares come October.

I realy like your style :D pulling numbers of "not scamming anyone" of the hat.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 08:32:28 PM by Ethera »

Offline WoodTech

• VIP Donator
  • Kate Craig-Wood
    • Wood Technology LLP
I am sorry Kate, you are awesome and world acknowledged enterwhatever. Just numbers dont stack, I had quite a few drinks, and I cant say I can stop laughting at the comments under your article.

CipherMine's market capitalisation currently stands at roughly 150,000 Litecoins, or about £250,000, of which 64% was mine at IPO. Again, partly to proverbially pinch myself and make sure it was real, I have sold a little over 2% of my holdings from which I've made about £3,000. CipherMine still owes me quite a bit, but if all goes to plan, my original costs should have been covered by the dividends on my shares come October.

It is important to note the difference between real money that you've cashed out and market capitalisation. The £250k is the theoretical value of all the shares currently in issue (ie. the value of all shareholders' holdings combined). For example, Apple recently because the worlds most valuable company by market cap for a time, however if a major shareholder tried to extract that money the shareprice would collapse. In finance circles this is usually referred to as "paper money" (as in value on paper).

If you want to check the market cap calculation, go to our securities page and view the "Mkt Cap" figure. It is currently 114k, which is derived from the average value over the last 7 days multiplied by the shares in issue (92,000). To work out the GBP money market cap you would then do:

114,000 Litecoins * $2.80 USD/Litecoin / $1.50 USD / GBP = £212,800 GBP

My article was completely honest and open. I did not "pull numbers out of a hat". I do not know why you find it humerous? :( I am a person of great integrity and it distresses me that you might think I am a scammer.

Kate.

Offline Benny

• www.buyahash.com
I would imagine its entirely because you've done well with your bond, and his still is not approved yet.

Offline Ethera

Benny you couldnt be more wrong. I saw this as a platform I can bring my next (see? NEXT, meaning there is already couple of projects of mine running in the crypto business) project with easier managing. I have line of investors waiting, I have work in progress. I have 4 votes yes, and 2 sustained. Thats only 1 vote difference from what we have in cypher status. And actualy while I wouldnt mind that I could go on with the business, this actual comment and bashing has nothing to do with my bond. First, my bond is redeemable, with intrest and actually different payscale then this "venture". Count how long will take you to return your invest here, and in mine.

Second there is alot of mining shares/bonds etc going on. Why you think I dont take on others? Even moomoo with emma having no clue what she is doing, with tripple mine begging for cash and actually having no idea about calculations, with buyahash, missing all possible deadlines and crap like that, why you think this is the share I am "fighting" or "picking up" as you say...
Think about it.

Neil

Offline Ethera

It is important to note the difference between real money that you've cashed out and market capitalisation. The £250k is the theoretical value of all the shares currently in issue (ie. the value of all shareholders' holdings combined). For example, Apple recently because the worlds most valuable company by market cap for a time, however if a major shareholder tried to extract that money the shareprice would collapse. In finance circles this is usually referred to as "paper money" (as in value on paper).

If you want to check the market cap calculation, go to our securities page and view the "Mkt Cap" figure. It is currently 114k, which is derived from the average value over the last 7 days multiplied by the shares in issue (92,000). To work out the GBP money market cap you would then do:

114,000 Litecoins * $2.80 USD/Litecoin / $1.50 USD / GBP = £212,800 GBP

My article was completely honest and open. I did not "pull numbers out of a hat". I do not know why you find it humerous? :( I am a person of great integrity and it distresses me that you might think I am a scammer.

Kate.

It is important to understand value of the company based on roi of investment... thats whats important..

Well first of all, selling shares and advertising for shares when you just had ipo.. thats a nice gesture.

Second, I will quote myself from other part, so you can realise how much people buying shares at your price "at capitalisation" actually losing, and that it is hyper inflated shares, and your company actualy is nothing but the 38k plus part labor which you can issue to 5k tops worth. Everything else is overkill, how you will see it it doesnt matter. I can say I value my business a gazillion dollars, but it is down to how much it can bring to share holders (From the shareholders point of view). Sorry to burst your bubble.

I did a simple calculation, 38k in hardware + a bit in labor, what we have now..

Last "dividents" of 16 ltc, with a 84% or something hardware not deployed. Lets say all hardware arrives and is deployed, I will even go further and make it awesome 20 fold increase in dividents. That is a whooping 320 ltc of dividents. Sounds nice? yep. Holding yeld per share of a whooping 0.0032 litecoin per share. With the initial (and i mean initial) share price of 0.6 and second batch 0.9 and nowadays 3.0 litecoin per share, it would take how much just to get even on the share? And I am not even talking that her predictions on the difficulty already off by 8% and thats only 2 weeks into business

Dont get me wrong, its not attack, its a calculation of what I am seeing.

And yes, selling even 1% of shares without all stuff deployed, seems like cashing in on the hype whilst people not realised how much return they will get. Thats a 3 litecoin shares, who (With a great overestimate) will get 0.003 in return per share per week. A 600 weeks (not days, weeks), with her off estimates is to break even on share. Cool eh?

Sorry Kate, you got great "personality", and you are world renown enterprewhatever, but this is numbers, this is hard math game. You overspend on people you need to run this (aka paying friends for just being there), you overlook the numbers with ease, thou operating on a bigger scale of fiat, and lets not forget that you actually didnt care to explain on how much in total (I mean real things, not "225k in a year") shareholders can expect in return.

Neil

Offline Ethera

And for the final, I would like to quote one of the replies to your article (did you even read those? You wouldnt feel so great if you did). This pretty much sums up what you doing here. Dont know how many people fail to see this, or how many will after doing a bit of research.

It's not really a business model to bet on 'mining' a virtual currency to be honest. And the crux to your whole argument is kind of voided by your own point. The more miners, the harder it is to achieve a return. So how do you expand? Every time you do, surely you'll reduce your profitability? Available calculators suggest you won't actually pay back your rigs for five years, unless of course you moved from home made to pro rigs but that's a 20k down payment for a start.
The irony of it all, you've not really made money from bitcoin or litecoin with your business, you've made the money to run your business by telling people you will make money.

Offline Ethera

I still can go on and on about this..

you guys did miss it? you think that your shares actualy buys you part of the hardware? it buys you promisses nothing else. check this out (excerpt from the security details of ciphermine)
The tangible assets (mining hardware) are owned by Wood Technology LLP. CipherMine may be considered a subsidiary of Wood Technology LLP, except that CipherMine shares convey no ownership, voting rights or any other rights in Wood Technology LLP and except that Wood Technology, its partners, customers, employees, suppliers, shareholders and associates shall be held in no way liable for any losses associated with CipherMine

Meaning that all your shares, which you think makes you part owner of all the hardware.. hell, do I need to translate it?

Offline WoodTech

• VIP Donator
  • Kate Craig-Wood
    • Wood Technology LLP

Yes and I think we've heard quite enough of you thank you very much. You clearly fail to understand the normal dynamics of real stock excanges. It is all about perception of future earnings; see my detailed discussion and explanation of P/E ratios.

I run a real business and have applied the same approaches here; quantitative forecasting and valuations based on P/E ratios. Assets have nothing to do with shareprices.

Please take your venom elsewhere and stop cluttering my thread; leave the discussion to real investors.

Kate.

Offline Ethera

Sorry Kate, you dont get to do this. You dont address a single issue stated, just doing ad hominem and trying to get your hands clean with just dissing. You didnt answer at all at the concerns raised. So what will be will be. I am just stating facts, quotes and you call it venom? Well lucky you, lucky me. Lucky people who do read. I still have how you fail to deliver on what you stated in your security, but I will bring in day by day, not all at once.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 09:17:36 PM by Ethera »

Offline Ethera

Yes and I think we've heard quite enough of you thank you very much. You clearly fail to understand the normal dynamics of real stock excanges. It is all about perception of future earnings; see my detailed discussion and explanation of P/E ratios.

Yes please, do list me one REAL exchange that will accept company's statement: (quote from ya)
Kate Craig-Wood, Wood Technology LLP, Giles Russell, Ross Martyn and Simon Weald, are in no way liable for any losses you may incur in connection with CipherMine.

Please tell me again, how I dont understand how real stock exchanges work. Counting that all mining hardware is owned by Wood technology LLP. Please.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 09:18:35 PM by Ethera »

Offline Ethera

Motion to issue 10k more shares; 9.1% dilution; expected 61% annual yield increase

counting that you have the mayor vote...

Muahahahahahaha, this is frigging awesome :D can I be your vaseline provider? You seem to need alot, since you are fucking up your "investors" alot :D
The 61% is awesome. You finally figured that those 16k you raised wont be even close to provide what you have promised and now you get the cheap shots of dilluting shares and increasing total share count. This is priceless :D Thank you Kate for this entertainment :D
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 09:16:35 PM by Ethera »

Offline CoinBomb

You are massively overextending your reach. You don't even have the first batch of FPGA's up and want to dilute shares and buy even more? On top of wanting to start hpc cluster sales and a darknet exchange?

Start small and work your way up. If you go too fast you'll fail hard.