Author Topic: [LTC-GLOBAL] BUY-A-HASH  (Read 286208 times)

Offline Benny

• www.buyahash.com
[LTC-GLOBAL] BUY-A-HASH
« on: May 05, 2013, 05:08:31 AM »
Hi everyone,

We've finally re-launched on Havelock (albiet as a BTC-denominated entity):

https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=HASH

Take the time and read up on what we're doing. I believe we're in a very unique position in the US market to take advantage of the lack of resellers/ect to really do something great for crypto-businesses.

What is the offering:

Big Trend Capital Investments, Limited is a duly-formed Hong Kong based limited company with a duly-appointed director with offices referenced on Page 1 of the Havelock Prospectus.

Overview

Big Trend Capital Investment Limited (BTCI), a Hong Kong Limited company has entered into a consulting services agreement with Coin Services LLC, an Ohio based cryptocurrency mining company, and hardware reseller, which owns and operates its trademarked “BuyAHash” service. As part of the consulting services, BTCI plans to help Coin Services raise additional capital for expansion by investing BTCI’s own and raised capital into Coin Services. Capital raised from the private placement will be utilized to grow the business in a variety of areas.

BTCI is a member of Coin Services LLC. Any investment made into BTCI shall be guaranteed by a pro rata amount of membership units of Coin Services LLC held by BTCI. Should the amount of investment be above the amount of membership units currently held by BTCI, BTCI shall obtain additional membership units from Coin Services LLC.

BTCI shall distribute any received profit/dividends to investors, as applicable, in accordance with relevant securities laws.

Coin Services LLC information

The below information is from Coin Services LLC about their business and expansion plans. While BTCI has relied upon this information to make it’s investment into Coin Services LLC, BTCI assumes no responsibility for the information presented below for any investment you make into BTCI:

Note: Any reference to us, we, our below in italics shall mean Coin Services LLC.

Target Markets

Our target markets excluding internal mining facilities include retail consumers of cryptocurrency hardware products by leveraging our contracts for exclusive and non-exclusive hardware. Additionally, we have concluded contracts to deliver cryptocurrency mining hardware to large PC retailers such as Micro Electronics (TM) via wholesale contracts.

Business Strategy:

By utilizing volume purchasing power through hardware fabrication and acquisition, we can grow our own, very profitable in-house mining farm, as well as sell excess supplies to an emerging $1 billion market, with very little competition. In 2013, we grossed approximately $450,000 USD, with gross profits of approximately $75,000. We note that the 2013 P&L statement represented at most, 9 calendar months, and 12-month gross revenues exceeded $750,000 USD.

Corporate Information

Coin Services LLC, an Ohio-based Limited Liability Company (Company #2191043) was formed on April 12, 2013. The registered address is 9051 Broadway Street Stoutsville, OH 43154.

A Different Take on the Traditional Mining Company

In the Cryptocurrency economy, dozens of mining and crypto securities have come and gone, some due to incompetence, but many through corporate malfeasance. Our goal is to change the paradigm of the Bitcoin economy by creating the largest eCommerce and retail presence in the largest Bitcoin market in the world - America through a multi-tiered strategy that allows us to diversify our business strategy to the changing whims of the market.

When Everyone is Mining, Sell Shovels

In early 2013, Coin Services, LLC started as a novel PMB through a few investors, eventually listing on Litecoin Global to sell contracts on the market. Due to delays with electricity/HVAC deployment, we started selling hardware to generate income while we couldn't mine. The result was far beyond what we anticipated: Within two months, we had sold well over $100,000 USD in hardware, and were able to turn hardware at incredible rates through various channels such as EBay, and our e-Store, eventually growing to offer products on Amazon as well.

However, due to volume, we were financially constrained on how much purchasing power we could leverage against large companies such as ASICMiner or BitFury. Capital raised from this offering will help us with our multi-tiered strategy to become the face of Bitcoin retail in the US and throughout the world, replacing faceless, nameless, and unreliable hardware companies with a world-class distribution facility, located near America's largest distribution hub, Columbus Ohio. This allows us to leverage very affordable rates to distribute products, as Columbus is world-renown for being epicenter of American population - over 2/3rds of all Americans live within 500 miles of our facility.

Along the way, we've also secured lucrative contracts with one of America's largest computer retailers - Micro Center, a Hilliard OH based company. As of today, you can walk into any Micro Center store and purchase products that we've worked with our factories to produce. We need capital and infrastructure to continue to grow this relationship, and this is where Havelock and you come into the picture, thanks to Big Trend Capital Investment.

Cheaper Shovels Mean Cheaper Mining

Of the many offerings available in the mining industry, we believe we present a very unique opportunity to investors. Due to a large focus on retail products, we will seek to leverage massive buying power with reliable vendors to deploy to our current and forthcoming facilities to ensure that we can offer both a fiat and crypto hedge on investments - mining to make the coins, and selling the machines to make fiat to cover costs, and return dividends to shareholders.

Thanks to our location, the new facility we're in negotiations to purchase offers some of the lowest worldwide prices for electricity as low as $0.04/KWh, and a significant amount of capacity available for us to expand. The facility we are seeking to lease will afford us up to 68,000 square feet of mining and product distribution space to start with, and enough acreage to expand if we breach capacity, as well as loading docks for distribution to major retailers like Micro Center.

At this juncture, we'd prefer to be nebulous on which machines we'd seek to leverage for internal mining, as we have not done proper cost analysis on miners from all major companies. We would note, though, that volume purchasing power through most hardware manufacturers results in 20-40% off of typical "Retail" prices that most mining securities state as what they are paying for their equipment. Additionally, we do not have a timetable on when the facility can have full capacity prepared for hashing - which is estimated to be at or around 1MW.

Store Due Dilligence:

Amazon

Storefront Rating (4.9 from 275+ Reviews): http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/details/?seller=A2X6P52S5O7ZVU

CoinPayments.net Feedback Score (98%): https://www.coinpayments.net/index.php?cmd=feedback&sub=view&id=b0542bd35459d0be22228df260c565e8

Web Store: http://www.buyahash.com

Share Offering Information

Tentatively, BTCI is looking to issue 100,000 shares via a VIPO on Havelock. Shares will be released in tiers between (approximately) 0.021 BTC and 0.025 BTC for a sum total of approximately 2,400 BTC if our goals are met. This will allow BTCI to invest into Coin Services to aggressively pursue contracts with BitMain, ASICMiner, ZeusMiner, AlcheMiner, Gridseed, and non-ASIC manufacturers of mining accessories to dominate the American and Worldwide markets.

Corporate Governance and Due Diligence

Currently, corporate governance is controlled by the owner/operators of this listing. However, we will immediately seek after IPO completion to create a 3 to 5 member Corporate Governance Board (CGB) consisting of eligible shareholders of this offering to steer and advise Coin Services LLC. Optimally, we will bring the list of eligible candidates to a shareholder vote within 3 months of the IPO for a one-year term.

Elected CGB members will be required to make themselves available for expense-paid board meetings at company headquarters to review company documents, P&L statements, and company procedures and inventory to verify legitimacy of the offering, as well as provide any and all due diligence required of non-CGB shareholders.

The discussion here is for informational purposes only and shall not constitute an offer to sell any securities.

FOR NON US INVESTORS:
Offers to sell and purchase any securities shall be made through Havelock Investments. A prospectus may be obtained at https://www.havelockinvestments.com/reportdownload.php?id=107

FOR US INVESTORS:
Please contact Coin Services LLC at [email protected] to enquire about purchasing any of the LLC member units. In compliance with SEC Reg. D. 506 exemptions, Coin Services LLC shall provide a Private Placement Memorandum and also requires certain Accredited Investor documentation prior to accepting any offer to purchase membership units.

SEC 506c Filing: https://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?action=getcompany&filenum=021-210787&owner=exclude&count=40
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 07:53:34 PM by Benny »

Offline Deprived

Re: Pre-Announcement for Scrypt-Based Security - BuyAHash
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 11:29:21 AM »
My guess is there'd be interest if you PROVE all the elements you claim.  i.e. prove that:

You're a proper LLC,
You have multiple skilled workers
You already have the cooperative/hardware you claim to have

etc.

I'm not sure that 3000-4000 LTC is a 'commercial' sort of amount btw.  When converted into USD it seems to be missing a few digits.  It's certainly the sort of sum you could easily obtain IF you can prove you're genuine.

Offline Benny

• www.buyahash.com
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013, 07:07:20 PM »
The facility we're looking at is in a rather depressed town, so a lease is rather cheap. Additionally, I already have investment in current and some future builds - to the tune of $25,000 USD. The amount of LTC I quoted was the bare minimum to get it up and running. I'd love to shoot for a lot more, say 30,000 shares @ 0.33 LTC/share, but I'm unsure what kind of interest there is in LTC-based securities.

Having said that, I've looked at LTC-Global stock dividends, and I already beat them with my current setup as opposed to some of the higher-end securities that seemingly have a lot of investment. Seemingly, LTC-Global seems to good to be true, from what I see people paying for smaller mining projects. But I have to do a lot of due diligence on my part to ensure that I wouldn't waste 150 LTC on a fool's errand.

Offline burnside

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 07:02:38 AM »
The facility we're looking at is in a rather depressed town, so a lease is rather cheap. Additionally, I already have investment in current and some future builds - to the tune of $25,000 USD. The amount of LTC I quoted was the bare minimum to get it up and running. I'd love to shoot for a lot more, say 30,000 shares @ 0.33 LTC/share, but I'm unsure what kind of interest there is in LTC-based securities.

Having said that, I've looked at LTC-Global stock dividends, and I already beat them with my current setup as opposed to some of the higher-end securities that seemingly have a lot of investment. Seemingly, LTC-Global seems to good to be true, from what I see people paying for smaller mining projects. But I have to do a lot of due diligence on my part to ensure that I wouldn't waste 150 LTC on a fool's errand.

I'm curious what the power rate is at your datacenter.  All else being equal, the cost of power can make a huge difference.

Good to see a reinvestment plan.  Without it you're dead in the water after just a few months.

Offline almwaysa

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2013, 08:42:08 AM »
I would be more interested if you prove what Deprived said plus having a draft contract before finalizing it.

Offline Deprived

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2013, 09:29:58 AM »
I would be more interested if you prove what Deprived said plus having a draft contract before finalizing it.

Well there's no need to prove anything at the moment - as he hasn't listed.  The time to prove things is when he lists - for now we can discuss things on the basis that he'll substantiate all his claims if/when he lists.

Offline Benny

• www.buyahash.com
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2013, 09:39:40 PM »

I'm curious what the power rate is at your datacenter.  All else being equal, the cost of power can make a huge difference.

Good to see a reinvestment plan.  Without it you're dead in the water after just a few months.

At last check, electricity was about 6-7 KW/h (currently paying 11.1c/KWh for residential).

Reinvestment is critical in such a project, obviously. I could raise initial payouts, but it'd hurt reinvestment significantly. Even at 0.33 LTC/share, I should be able to return about 0.5 KHs in operational capacity to the investor after reinvestment/overhead is taken out.

Offline Benny

• www.buyahash.com
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2013, 09:42:40 PM »

Well there's no need to prove anything at the moment - as he hasn't listed.  The time to prove things is when he lists - for now we can discuss things on the basis that he'll substantiate all his claims if/when he lists.

Proving it is rather easy at this point. I could easily point you to the Secretary of State's website with my LLC's name on it. Hashing power is even easier, as I can simply throw out our pool's API key that can verify that I am hashing at the moment - which as of currently, I am a top-10 hasher at a major LTC pool.

Skilled workers would be the hardest thing to prove, as the people I would hire don't have LinkedIn profiles at the moment, and mine is more from a managerial/analyst background, rather than IT (the one gentleman I'd be bringing on is in IT, but doesn't have the profile at the moment).

But like you said - this is simply a pre-announcement, screening, and DD process for such a fund. 150 LTC isn't something to randomly throw at a project if I can't raise enough capital for the project.

Offline trommie

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2013, 09:48:48 PM »
How long would the 3-4K Litecoins cover your overheads in addition to buying the kit? (1 month?)

How much will the initial hash rate be how fast do you envision it growing? I'm assuming the 250,000K is the end goal via reinvestment rather than the initial offering?

I'd certainly be interested in this offering at 0.33 for 0.5kHash for initial particularly at 6-7c kWh. What is the future trend in prices in your area (ie is it due to go up in the next year?).

The area where you are setting up is there any future plans to improve the area by the local authority which could cause rent increases or compulsory evicition for renovation? (Ignore the previous run down bit - I think I mixed you up with another offering! Sorry)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 09:53:38 PM by trommie »

Offline Benny

• www.buyahash.com
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2013, 10:02:03 PM »
How long would the 3-4K Litecoins cover your overheads in addition to buying the kit? (1 month?)

How much will the initial hash rate be how fast do you envision it growing? I'm assuming the 250,000K is the end goal via reinvestment rather than the initial offering?

I'd certainly be interested in this offering at 0.33 for 0.5kHash for initial particularly at 6-7c kWh. What is the future trend in prices in your area (ie is it due to go up in the next year?).

The area where you are setting up is there any future plans to improve the area by the local authority which could cause rent increases or compulsory evicition for renovation? (Ignore the previous run down bit - I think I mixed you up with another offering! Sorry)

1. The 250,000 KHs goal would take quite some time. I'm only stating that is what the place could likely hold once we had enough power and cooling established at the facility. The reality is that even managing 20,000 LTC or $75,000 would probably be enough to ensure we could hash at 40,000 KHs or so for dividends... From there, we would reinvest until we need a larger facility.

2. I have other investors. The 3-4k Litecoin margin is what I would need after I roll in other investors that are doing cash-based funding for this. Total funding between cash and LTC-Global is probably closer to $50,000 USD. Assuming a 50/50 split for dividends and overhead/reinvestment would allow me to have enough hashing power to easily pay the bills on a monthly basis, as well as cover profit margin for myself and workers, ect.

3. The area that I am looking to rent is in the downtown office district of where I live. Its about as upscale as there is where I am at. I really don't forsee any issues with the city, council, or others to change rent prices. Even then, if the landlords wanted more money, I would simply tell them that I'm leaving and move elsewhere - simply because there are a lot of places to choose from. My town is "Run down" in the fact there aren't a lot of jobs and a lot of commercial spaces for rent, thus why I can get everything cheaply.

Offline morphers

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2013, 10:21:47 PM »
Benny, what is your handle/username on bitcointalk?

Offline Benny

• www.buyahash.com
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2013, 10:24:46 PM »
Benny, what is your handle/username on bitcointalk?

Benny1985.

A quick search should pull up a few trades I've done with FTC, among other things.

Offline Malak

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2013, 11:18:10 PM »
I've been thinking about doing the same thing in the near future, but you realize that once all that hashing power hits the network and the difficulty skyrockets, you may be dead in the water, so don't do this with money you cannot lose. Also, the main bottleneck seems to be powered risers. I'm STILL waiting after 2-3 weeks to get my first order. I even placed a second order thru ebay thinking maybe he is more responsive to those orders. Was a 5 day wait when I ordered. I don't think so...

Offline Benny

• www.buyahash.com
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2013, 03:26:25 AM »
I've been thinking about doing the same thing in the near future, but you realize that once all that hashing power hits the network and the difficulty skyrockets, you may be dead in the water, so don't do this with money you cannot lose. Also, the main bottleneck seems to be powered risers. I'm STILL waiting after 2-3 weeks to get my first order. I even placed a second order thru ebay thinking maybe he is more responsive to those orders. Was a 5 day wait when I ordered. I don't think so...

I have 400 powered risers on order from China, with delivery slated for next week. I should be okay on that front.

Furthermore, if the money is invested, risk is spread throughout a lot of people, rather than just myself. That way, we all lose a little in the case of a bad situation vs. a few losing a lot.

Offline Malak

Re: [LTC-GLOBAL] BuyAHash
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2013, 01:08:19 PM »
Honestly, with a large amount of startup funds, the best way to go is solar. Once equipment is paid-off, you have only taxes to deal with.  :-D  I got $8K back from the Feds this year.
Sure you can trust imported risers? Heard some bad things about them and you may fry mobos if they are not good workmanship.