Author Topic: [ANN] CryptFolio.com - keep track of your cryptocurrencies!  (Read 18753 times)

Offline soundasleep

• CryptFolio
Re: [ANN] CryptFolio.com - keep track of your cryptocurrencies! (BTC/LTC/NMC/...)
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2013, 03:08:18 PM »
We've been working very hard to update CryptFolio with some new features, including new wizards that make it much easier to add accounts and graphs to your reports.

With the pending closure of BTC-TC and Litecoin Global, we've added support for BitFunder securities to make the transition easier.

• Added new interfaces for adding accounts and addresses to your portfolio:
  • Added wizards to automatically add and manage your graphs, based on your portfolio preferences
  • Added support for BitFunder securities (still waiting for an API to get wallet balances)
  • Removed Give-Me-LTC mining pool wallets; added Give-Me-Coins mining pool wallets (BTC, LTC, FTC)
  • Added the CryptFolio knowledge base
  • Lots of bug fixes and usability improvements

We're also now on Facebook - like us!

Offline soundasleep

• CryptFolio
Since BitFunder has closed to US customers, we've added a new feature that lets you value private shares (e.g. in ASICMINER) according to a public security exchange. e.g. If you own 10 ASICMINER shares privately, you can track the value of 10 ASICMINER shares if they were in Havelock Investments under AM1, or any of the other passthroughs. This way you don't have to have a security in an exchange to value it.

• Added currency support for Novacoin (NVC)
  • Added nvc.khore.org mining pool support (NVC)
  • Added support for tracking individual/manual securities across any of the public securities exchanges
  • Added new "Your Currencies" graphs
  • Added a new "Your Currencies" page (available to all users), displaying all of the values of each of your accounts for each currency:

Offline soundasleep

• CryptFolio
Performance improvements, new exchanges, and a new homepage redesign in the update released today.

• Added CEX.io and Crypto-Trade exchanges
  • Added new commodity currency GHS (from CEX.io)
  • Added CEX.io and Crypto-Trade wallet balances
  • Added Crypto-Trade securities
  • You can now "test" your accounts to force an update or to test that a new account works
  • Redesigned the home page, and added a new features page:
  • Performance improvements for adding addresses and accounts in the wizards

Internally we've been doing a lot of refactoring, and setting up unit and release tests.

Offline buddyltc

feedback and hits so far?

Offline soundasleep

• CryptFolio
    feedback and hits so far?

Last month we had 92k hits or so (excl. bots), this month we'll greatly exceed that. Feedback has been positive!

Over the last 48 hours we've migrated from shared hosting to two new servers, and the move seems to have gone well (with only 20 minutes of downtime). The site is now much faster and supports more concurrent requests. Thank you again to everyone who has supported the site so far with your premium purchases!

Today we're releasing an update, mostly of bug fixes and cleanups:

• Moved to two new servers to improve performance
    • Added Bitstamp wallet balance
    • Added 769 Xchange securities exchange and individual securities
    • Added ltc.kattare.com mining pool
    • Individual securities will now also display on your Your Securities page
    • Multiple securities will no longer be displayed on your Your Securities page
    • Configure Accounts will now default to Your Currencies wizard page first (thanks Grinny)
    • Fixed bug where removing Securities Exchanges accounts would not remove some data from your reports
    • Enabled NVC hashrate tracking

In the next week we'll be working on another update. Please let us know if you find any issues with the server move.[/list]

Offline soundasleep

• CryptFolio
    Today we're releasing a huge update:

• Enabled site-wide SSL, https://cryptfolio.com - you may need to reauthenticate with your OpenID provider
    • Added support for Primecoin (XPM) cryptocurrency
    • Added support for Chinese yuan (CNY) fiat currency
    • Added support for Eligius, Litepool, CoinHuntr and lite.coin-pool.com mining pools
    • Added support for BTC China (CNY/BTC) and Cryptsy (many alt-coins) exchanges - we cannot add wallet balances yet, since these APIs are not read-only
    • Enabled NMC support on CEX.io wallet balances
    • Graphs are now loaded asynchronously, making viewing your reports much faster
    • Graphs will now display the most recent value (e.g. exchange rates) as a subheading
    • Failing accounts will now be disabled automatically after repeated failures
    • Added more graph colours, particularly for the historical composition graphs
    • Lots of bug fixes, usability and performance improvements

There are some pretty big architectural changes in this update, but it has been tested thoroughly, so please let us know if you see any errors.

Offline turbooster

Great news and great release, as always! One thing though: btct.co balances and for some reason security values are still shown even though I deleted the corresponding account in the accounts section a while ago. Especially in the 'All BTC balances (graph)' section this is confusing.

Offline soundasleep

• CryptFolio
    Great news and great release, as always! One thing though: btct.co balances and for some reason security values are still shown even though I deleted the corresponding account in the accounts section a while ago. Especially in the 'All BTC balances (graph)' section this is confusing.

A number of people are reporting issues with old securities graphs being displayed, I thought I fixed this bug with 0.12 - I'll check it in the next update (and fix old data).

Offline soundasleep

• CryptFolio
    Releasing 0.14 today, includes a lot of bug fixes but also some new features:

• Added currency support for Terracoin (TRC)
    • Added b(e^5)r.org (XPM) and litecoinpool.org (LTC) mining pool support
    • Added new "Your Hashrates" reports page for all users
    • Refactored the summary code, which will reduce temporary display errors
    • Disabled BitFunder securities; old historical data will remain in the historical data archives
    • Fixed display error where old securities data would still be displayed on long-term (90-180+ days) graphs
    • Fixed Eligius hashrates being incorrectly reported as LTC, rather than BTC
    • Premium users can now add 40 graphs per page, up from 30
    • Added some new graphs such as the BTC Equivalent (historical stacked/proportional) and Cryptocurrency Composition (proportional) graphs:
    • Lots of other bug fixes and usability improvements

Thank you to everyone who bought a premium account in the recent Bitcoin Black Friday sale :)
    « Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 12:08:27 PM by soundasleep »

Offline turbooster

Wow that was fast! Impressive.

Offline soundasleep

• CryptFolio
    Today we're releasing 0.15, which adds lots of new mining pools and some great new features.

• Added live graph updates - graphs will now automatically update with live data every 10 minutes (30 for free users)
    • Accounts can now have multiple OpenID identities attached
    • Enabled CSV upload and multiple address upload for all cryptocurrencies
    • Added currency support for Dogecoin (DOGE) and Pound Sterling (GBP)
    • Added BTC mining pools: Ozcoin, TripleMining
    • Added LTC mining pools: Elitist Jerks, HashFaster, Ozcoin
    • Added FTC mining pools: Hashfaster
    • Added DOGE mining pools: Dogechain Pool, dogepool.pw, scryptpools.com
    • Added Coins-E cryptocurrency exchange tickers
    • Exchange data will now be updated every 5 minutes
    • Fixed display bugs on Equivalent Balances historical graphs, Your Securities page
    • Low-value currencies such as FTC and DOGE will now display with better resolution
    • Historical currency graphs will now display the same colour for each currency across all graphs:
    • Added more default OpenID providers: Verisign/Symantec PIP, Launchpad, AOL
    • New help articles: adding another exchange/mining pool; adding another currency

Offline Malak

Ok, I don't get it. I added my balances of my crypto and clicked the button to add them as offsets and they do not appear in my balances. I'm not going to give you my addresses, sorry.  lol

Edit: I bet it's because I'm using IE. I will try Chrome.

Edit2: nope, no difference... everytime I go to edit currencies it shows the balances, but the reports show nada

Edit3: ok, I guess it took awhile to process or something. I see it now.

By the way, what is "equivalent BTC"?  Is that adding the value of the non-BTC cryptos to the BTC?
    « Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 03:44:57 PM by Malak »

Offline soundasleep

• CryptFolio
    By the way, what is "equivalent BTC"?  Is that adding the value of the non-BTC cryptos to the BTC?

Yes - equivalent BTC is the value of each currency if it was converted to BTC. So for example you could see you have 1 BTC, 0.5 BTC in LTC, 0.1 BTC in FTC, etc.

Offline soundasleep

• CryptFolio
    Today we're releasing 0.16, which adds a new major (optional) feature - automated e-mail notifications.

For example, you may want to be reminded if:

• Exchange rate on Bitstamp for USD/BTC decreases by 10% within the last day
    • My converted USD increases by 10% within the last day
    • My total LTC hashrate is below 0.1 MH/s within the last hour

Notifications are still experimental so there are bound to be some bugs - you can try them out in your notifications wizard.

• Added automated notifications for exchange rates, reports and hashrates
    • Many graphs can now show changes (absolute value/percent value), and these can also have technical indicators:
    • Added currency support for Ripple (XRP) and Polish zloty (PLN)
    • Added Justcoin and Bitcurex exchanges
    • Added HashFaster DOGE, Multipool, WeMineFTC and ypool.net mining pools
    • Added GGB and AMC Crypto-Trade securities
    • Disabled the 50BTC mining pool, since it no longer has an API
    • Updated the example graph screenshots used when adding new graphs
    • Improved the historical data interface, and various improvements to site performance
    • LTC premium prices have been reduced by 40%

Offline turbooster

Ah you talked about something big coming. Notifications are awesome! Glad I bought premium ;)