Author Topic: [ANN] CryptFolio.com - keep track of your cryptocurrencies!  (Read 19435 times)

Offline soundasleep

• CryptFolio
Hey everyone,

Today we're releasing a public rewrite of a site that we've been using internally for about a year now.

Normally I have different amounts of different currencies on lots of different sites (e.g. BTC/LTC on BTC-e, BTC on Havelock Investments, BTC/LTC pool earnings, NMC on Vircurex, BTC/LTC/NMC on my own sites, ...), so I made a site that keeps track of how much is on which site, and compiles summary reports. It's so useful that we've developed it into a real site for the cryptocurrency professional: CryptFolio.

Some of the reports:

• Total conversion (e.g. my net worth in USD or NZD)
  • Equivalent BTC (e.g. what % of my investments are in BTC, LTC, NMC, ...)
  • Distribution (e.g. what % of my LTC are in securities, exchanges, hot wallets, cold/offline wallets, LTC-enabled websites, ...)
  • Historical exchange rates (e.g. BTC/LTC on BTC-e)
  • Historical miner hashrates (e.g. MHash/s for BTC, KHash/s for LTC)

Features:

• Cryptocurrencies: BTC, LTC, NMC, FTC, PPC, NVC, XPM, TRC, DOGE, XRP, MEC, DGC, WDC, IXC, VTC, NET, HBN, DRK, VRC, NXT, RDD, VIA, NBT new, NSR new (more coming)
  • Fiat currencies: USD, NZD, EUR, AUD, CAD, CNY, GBP, PLN, ILS, KRW, SGD, DKK new, INR new (more coming)
  • Commodity currencies: GHS (more coming)
  • Exchanges: ANXPRO, Bit2c, Bitcurex, BitMarket.pl, BitNZ, Bitstamp, BTC China, BTC-e, BTClevels, BTER new, CEX.io, Coinbase, Coins-E, Cryptsy, Crypto-Trade, itBit, Justcoin, Kraken, Mt.Gox, Poloniex, TheMoneyConverter, Vault of Satoshi, Vircurex, VirtEx, and a volume-weighted market average
  • Mining pools: 50BTC, BitMinter, BTC Guild, CoinHuntr, CryptoPools DGC, Cryptotroll DOGE, d2 WDC, dedicatedpool.com DOGE, Ecoining PPC, Eligius, Elitist Jerk, Eobot new, GHash.io, Give Me Coins, HashFaster (LTC, FTC, DOGE), Hash-to-coins new, lite.coin-pool.com, litecoinpool.org, LiteGuardian, Litepool.eu, ltc.kattare.com, Mine-Litecoin, Mining Foreman, MiningPool.co, Multipool, MuPool, NiceHash new, Nut2Pools FTC, nvc.khore.org, Ozcoin (LTC, BTC), Pool-x.eu, scryptpools.com, Slush's pool, TeamDoge, TripleMining, WeMineLTC, WeMineFTC, WestHash new, ypool.net (more coming)
  • Securities: Cryptostocks, Havelock Investments, Crypto-Trade, 769 Xchange, Litecoininvest new - and also supports individual security values
  • Technical indicators: SMA, BOLL, RSI, EMA
  • Email notifications new: Exchange rate, report or hashrate changes
  • Anonymous: name and e-mail are optional fields
  • Secure: SSL-secured; only public addresses and read-only APIs are used to obtain balances
  • Historical exchange data for exchanges; for individual securities; and for API status
  • Balances and miner hashrates are downloaded regularly
  • Customisable reports page of graphs, charts and tables
  • Open source: http://openclerk.org
  • Accessible over .bit: http://cryptfolio.bit

Screenshots - FAQ - Blog - Facebook - @cryptfolio

CryptFolio is designed to ensure your funds and securities are always safe; signup is free and takes less than a minute.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 05:03:12 AM by soundasleep »

Offline Malak

Definitely needs FTC! Looks good.

Offline furuknap

Definitely needs FTC! Looks good.

+1 for FTC, if nothing else than to follow its development.

.b

EDIT: I would love to see portfolio holdings from stock markets as well, such as Litecoinglobal, BTCT, and Bitfunder.

Offline soundasleep

• CryptFolio
+1 for FTC, if nothing else than to follow its development.

I would love to see portfolio holdings from stock markets as well, such as Litecoinglobal, BTCT, and Bitfunder.

It looks like http://cryptocoinexplorer.com:5750/ is an Abe port for FTC, I'll see if I can add address support tonight? What is the best exchange for FTC/BTC?

I don't have any FTC myself, so I'd appreciate some donations for testing: 6sY6WsDRT6bmA1GMTDiYLGN9TiSK8n1r6B

The site already supports Litecoinglobal and BTCT. :D

Offline soundasleep

• CryptFolio
I've pushed out an update today:

• Added feathercoin support, using BTC-e as the preferred BTC/FTC exchange
  • Added Cryptostocks securities, using BTC and LTC
  • Added mining pool wallets: Slush's pool, WeMineLTC, give-me-ltc
  • Various bug fixes and layout improvements
  • Now accessible over Namecoin's .bit: http://cryptfolio.bit (e.g. through proxy.dotbit.me)

I couldn't add Flexcoin because AFAIK there's no API yet for retrieving balances. I ran out of time today to add Bitfunder, but that's next.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 05:04:17 AM by soundasleep »

Offline MusX

since FTC is not providing any improvements over LTC it can be threat with lowest priority. There can be tons of alt coins with good marketing, I think you are not going to implement all of them :)

Offline Malak

Chinacoin is currently king of profitability and Mincoin is one to watch because of the scarcity of them...

Offline soundasleep

• CryptFolio
I've added tons of stuff today:

• Added pages of historical data, where you can browse through historical ticker data (e.g. 180 days of Mt.Gox USD/BTC)
  • The range of your historical graphs can now be selected (from 45 days to 1 year)
  • Added exchange wallets: BIPS
  • Added mining pool wallets: BTC Guild and 50BTC
  • Cleaned up the external API status page: you can see for example that Vircurex is down right now...
  • Invalid accounts or addresses now display relevant error messages
  • You can now change your e-mail address, or unsubscribe from e-mails at signup
  • Added some icons, tutorial boxes, reduced unnecessary graph whitespace
  • Lots of bug fixes and layout improvements

I sadly couldn't add BitFunder because their API is still under development. What fiat currency other than USD and NZD should I add next - I'm thinking either AUD or CAD?

Offline soundasleep

• CryptFolio
Posted an update today with lots of interface improvements:

• Created an announcements mailing list (hosted on Google Groups)
  • Added Euro support, using Mt.Gox, BTC-e or Vircurex as an exchange
  • Added technical indicators to all exchange and summary graphs: Simple Moving Average (SMA), Bollinger Bands (BOLL), Relative Strength Index (RSI)
  • Graph types, sizes, date ranges, and technical indicator properties can now be updated from the graph itself
  • Cryptocurrency addresses can now have titles
  • Address and account lists can now be sorted
  • Improved the reliability and error reporting of certain jobs
  • Lots of bug fixes, layout improvements, and usability improvements

Unfortunately I don't have any historical EUR/BTC data yet for each of the exchanges, I'm trying to see if I can find some.

Offline soundasleep

• CryptFolio
Worked on a massive update today:

• Added AUD support, using Mt.Gox as an exchange
  • Rather than manually entering in BTC/LTC addresses, you can now import them from your bitcoin-qt or litecoin-qt client
  • Your miners' hashrates can now be tracked & graphed, if your pool reports it (still testing this feature!)
  • You can now track the value of individual Litecoin Global, BTCT.co or Cryptostocks securities (and this information is available publicly too, e.g. LTC-GLOBAL or ASICMINER-PT)
  • Added mining pool wallets: Hypernova and LTCMine.ru
  • When you sign up, you will now have an initial 24 hour period of frequent updates to get you up and going
  • Updated screenshots
  • Lots of bug fixes and layout improvements

If you find CryptFolio useful, please consider purchasing a premium account - they let me host the site and add new features. :)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 10:44:30 PM by soundasleep »

Offline soundasleep

• CryptFolio
Worked on an update today:

• Added the Exponential moving average (EMA) technical indicator, with periods up to 300 days
  • Added support for Havelock Investments securities (BTC)
  • Added mining pool wallets: Mining Foreman (LTC)
  • Added external API status graphs (will take some days to be populated with enough data)
  • All Litecoin Global, BTCT and Havelock Investments securities will now be tracked, rather than just those purchased by users
  • Added historical composition graphs for each of your currencies, for example:
  • Inactive free accounts are now removed after 30 days of inactivity, to dedicate system resources for active users
  • Added status of the job queues for free and premium users
  • Improved e-mail notifications
  • Lots of bug fixes and usability improvements

Thank you for all the feedback and e-mails - keep them coming & I'll add what I can! My next big project is Coinotron's API but I'll need to deal with OAuth2...

For the curious: So far, the site's processed ~560k jobs, ~190k account balances, ~502k address balances and ~679k summaries.

Offline soundasleep

• CryptFolio
Worked on a nice little update today:

• Added currency support for PPCoin
  • Added mining pool wallets: Mining Foreman (FTC)
  • All premium users can now access a generated "Your Securities" page that lists all of your held securities, and their current market value:
  • Report graphs now include a link through to historical data
  • Partial premium account payments are now supported, but not recommended
  • Previous premium payments are now displayed on your user profile
  • Updated BTC-e and Vircurex ticker supported currencies

Offline turbooster

Thanks a lot using it nearly daily.

Offline soundasleep

• CryptFolio
Thanks a lot using it nearly daily.

Thanks! So do I, I think I check my reports at least three times a day, which is why I wanted to share it with others :)

Offline soundasleep

• CryptFolio
Released a big update today:

• Added fiat currency support for Canadian Dollars (CAD), using VirtEx or Mt.Gox
  • Added exchanges: VirtEx (CAD/BTC) and Bitstamp (USD/BTC)
  • Added mining pool wallets: BitMinter, LiteGuardian and Mine-Litecoin
  • Added fiat exchange rates from TheMoneyConverter - once we get some data, we can look into adding arbitrage graphs
  • Currency composition graphs now include blockchain and offset values
  • Security values will now display wallet balance and securities value separately
  • Made it easier to add new graphs, by sorting graphs into categories:
  • Updated BTC-e ticker supported currencies

We're currently looking for experienced CryptFolio users that might be interested in writing up some tutorials or tips on how to use the site effectively - send me a PM if interested.