Author Topic: Wheres TheMage?  (Read 2596 times)

Offline crazik

• Administrator
    • great humour zone
Re: Wheres TheMage?
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2016, 06:31:58 AM »

WARNING.
CARNTH ACCOUNT PROBABLY WAS HACKED.

Offline Searing

• Clueless
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2016, 08:59:51 AM »
Guys while i dont know Carth i was tryign to get ahold of TheMage

dont be offended but seems you guys speak of some mining stuff deal with gu ycalled Carth, and im looking for TheMage whos name is Andy

Theyare both one of 4 only 4 of the main administrators on here ...and the talk sidetracked into we can't get a hold of Canth either and some stuff was purchased

and no reply...so if the administartors accounts have been hacked one or more we are all kinda screwed on here..because they have access to EVERYTHING

so NO replies from ANY of the 4 MAIN administrators on here all of a sudden is just kind a concern don't ya know....

may not be exactly your point...but could be an unfortunate 'trend' if the forum is in such 'disarray' just saying :)

but back to your point....no sign of

the mage

no sign of

Carnth

not looking too good

Offline Searing

• Clueless
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2016, 09:06:18 AM »
Guys while i dont know Carth i was tryign to get ahold of TheMage

dont be offended but seems you guys speak of some mining stuff deal with gu ycalled Carth, and im looking for TheMage whos name is Andy

Theyare both one of 4 only 4 of the main administrators on here ...and the talk sidetracked into we can't get a hold of Canth either and some stuff was purchased

and no reply...so if the administartors accounts have been hacked one or more we are all kinda screwed on here..because they have access to EVERYTHING

so NO replies from ANY of the 4 MAIN administrators on here all of a sudden is just kind a concern don't ya know....

may not be exactly your point...but could be an unfortunate 'trend' if the forum is in such 'disarray' just saying :)

but back to your point....no sign of

the mage

no sign of

Carnth

not looking too good

heh just posted this and the post above says the Carnth Account was likely hacked .....

anyway anyone else get took? or is just me all by my lonesome

the "proper' accounts hack thread is below as this where is the mage seems to have expanded into a 'where's waldo scammer hunt'

anyway the 'proper link"

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=29085.msg297557#msg297557

(hmmmmmm standing out here buck ass naked and taken for 110 ltc is sooooooo lonely...anyone else get duped too?) :(

Offline kingscrown

• Financial Underground Kingdom
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2016, 03:59:13 PM »
while i dont know Carnath or is he hacked or not.. theres also other spots where admins can show up:
reddit
irc
twitter

And no signs of them.

So even if this forum was indeed hacked - the question still stays valid ;x