Author Topic: LTC Long Term Speculation  (Read 7267 times)

Offline fontas

• Scammer
LTC Long Term Speculation
« on: June 26, 2013, 09:21:21 PM »
When comparing LTC's recent behaviour to that of BTC, it is apparent that it is following the same path that BTC took from 2010.

With that in mind, the current $50M market cap of LTC is tiny. I predict that LTC will be traded at significant volume above $266 before the end of 2015.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 09:25:32 PM by fontas »

Offline colmex

Re: LTC Long Term Speculation
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 10:23:15 PM »
I agree,
I did a bit of an in depth analysis as to the potential value of litecoins in the future contingent on its widespread use.

https://forum.litecoin.net/index.php/topic,4064.msg28507.html#msg28507

Offline Sy

• Legendary Member
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 09:18:43 AM »
Interesting...  8)

Offline zollen

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 07:25:25 PM »
When comparing LTC's recent behaviour to that of BTC, it is apparent that it is following the same path that BTC took from 2010.

With that in mind, the current $50M market cap of LTC is tiny. I predict that LTC will be traded at significant volume above $266 before the end of 2015.

Are you forseeing there will be mass acceptance of LTC as payment? What brand is your crystal ball?

Offline Skull88

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2013, 05:31:24 AM »
Till now it follows kind of the same path as Bitcoin in 2010, results from the past doesn't mean much for the future. Always nice to see people drawing lines and looking at candlesticks, and comparing it to this and that, and so on. Truth is, nobody knows what it will do, not where they will be next month and surely not where they will be in 2015.

Can range anywhere between 0 and roughly $1,107,452 (but to reach the last one, Litecoin should take over the whole worlds money supply)

Offline Sportman

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2013, 06:48:45 AM »
I think when bitcoin is seriously mainstream litecoin will be right behind it as the silver to bitcoin's gold, like many people say. I don't really know about other coins, I guess by then a few might be where BTC/LTC is now. It's a shame so many scamcoins exist, BTC and LTC and a few others are enough.

Offline pmull

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2013, 05:12:57 PM »
What is this fontas, a self-fulfilling prophecy to optimize some - let's say - important timing thresholds coming up soon ?  ;)

Offline CoinCatalyst

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2013, 10:13:23 PM »
Litecoin is good for those GPU miners forced out of bitcoin by asics. In addition, it offers investors a way to get in early on an upcoming cryptocoin.

Offline TheLiteCoinGuy

• In Satoshi i trust
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2013, 01:05:13 PM »
I think when bitcoin is seriously mainstream litecoin will be right behind it as the silver to bitcoin's gold, like many people say. I don't really know about other coins, I guess by then a few might be where BTC/LTC is now. It's a shame so many scamcoins exist, BTC and LTC and a few others are enough.

+1

these scam- and pre-mined coins are horrorble, i agree. but the market and the communitiy will show, which of these coins will survive.

Offline Aidan Cheddar

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2013, 05:19:40 PM »
Litecoin will be around. It's the only cryptocurrency most widely accepted in the present market. It also enables people to exchange each currency for another without ever touching the dollar or other centralized/government controlled currencies, for those merchants who would rather go with LTC then BTC. Basically, fresh competition for the developers, while keeping choice for the consumer and merchants.

Just my two cents.

Offline CoinBuzz

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2013, 04:35:13 PM »
litecoin needs some advantage over bitcoin to reach that high, else bitcoin reach there and stays there.