Author Topic: Litecoin Wallet for Android  (Read 176327 times)

Offline artilectinc

• Litecoin Association Member
  • Elite Member
  • Troll Paladin
Re: Litecoin Wallet for Android
« Reply #315 on: August 28, 2015, 02:52:16 AM »
artilectinc,
im sorry, but is it safe for me to show transaction id, because it will disclose addresses? it's more than 2 hourse since i've sent coins, so i don't know how long it takes for transaction to fail and coins to return to my wallet, if it is the case.

If you have concerns about showing the transactionid or the address because of the type of transaction you made then I would not post it.  Post post them all the time.  There really isnt much of an issue of it unless you are doing something illegal or illicit.  On the bitcoin wallet I had transactions that ended up in a conflicted status and took 72 hours to resolve.  For Litecoin it should only take a few hours.

If after 24 to 48 hours you can always export the private key from your wallet and import it into a desktop wallet and execute it with a  -rescan command.  That will unfreeze the transaction.

Offline serdj

« Reply #316 on: August 28, 2015, 03:07:28 AM »
artilectinc,
im sorry, but is it safe for me to show transaction id, because it will disclose addresses? it's more than 2 hourse since i've sent coins, so i don't know how long it takes for transaction to fail and coins to return to my wallet, if it is the case.

If you have concerns about showing the transactionid or the address because of the type of transaction you made then I would not post it.  Post post them all the time.  There really isnt much of an issue of it unless you are doing something illegal or illicit.  On the bitcoin wallet I had transactions that ended up in a conflicted status and took 72 hours to resolve.  For Litecoin it should only take a few hours.

If after 24 to 48 hours you can always export the private key from your wallet and import it into a desktop wallet and execute it with a  -rescan command.  That will unfreeze the transaction.
Thanks for clearing it a bit on transaction id and safety,
info about transaction on blockchain: http://ltc.blockr.io/tx/info/94ff7cd271cea5c287e6a3e77b9b93189b41dca5a4a4eaf7e36871180d5b7328

I've made blockchain reset in my android wallet, and after this, transaction is still in greyed out state.

Offline artilectinc

• Litecoin Association Member
  • Elite Member
  • Troll Paladin
« Reply #317 on: August 28, 2015, 03:49:53 AM »
artilectinc,

Thanks for clearing it a bit on transaction id and safety,
info about transaction on blockchain: http://ltc.blockr.io/tx/info/94ff7cd271cea5c287e6a3e77b9b93189b41dca5a4a4eaf7e36871180d5b7328

I've made blockchain reset in my android wallet, and after this, transaction is still in greyed out state.

It appears on blockr but none of the other explorers.  Odds are it will get pruned from blockr soon.

Offline serdj

« Reply #318 on: August 30, 2015, 11:58:41 PM »
After importing private key to desktop ltc unfreezed nicely. But to continue to use android wallet i guess it's better to completely reinstall app because both of mobile and desktop wallets now have same that address between others.

Offline Bossman

• Hardcore Member
  • In Coblee we trust
« Reply #319 on: October 16, 2015, 08:49:19 AM »
Many people are having issues with the android wallet https://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/3oxvra/my_transaction_has_0_confirms_after_almost_18/

is anyone going to fix this?

Offline nogreedy

• Litecoin : The official moon currency
« Reply #320 on: December 01, 2015, 08:54:56 PM »
Many people are having issues with the android wallet https://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/3oxvra/my_transaction_has_0_confirms_after_almost_18/

is anyone going to fix this?

Hello,
is anyone going to find Hank? to fix this?
Who has news about him?
Who is now in charge of Litecoin wallet for Android?