Author Topic: Buying GPU's  (Read 630 times)

Offline lmaonade80

• Cointersect Blog
Buying GPU's
« on: January 22, 2016, 01:01:54 AM »
Hello all.

Much like the title suggests, I am writing this on behalf of a client who is hoping to buy GPU's from GPU farmers who want out.

Prices will be based on card type and quantity. I would prefer not to deal with anything less than 10 GPU's.

PM me what you have and we'll go from there!

Thanks!

Offline Xardas

• Elite Member
Re: Buying GPU's
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 01:25:11 AM »
Just curious........if someone has GPU's mining...let's say ETH..........why would they sell to you?

Offline Marvell9

• Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 04:15:01 PM »
Just curious........if someone has GPU's mining...let's say ETH..........why would they sell to you?
Yeah lol my 60gpus are happily mining eth , no way I'm selling now

Offline lmaonade80

• Cointersect Blog
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 04:38:33 PM »

I am not buying to mine. Some people don't want to mine. At the same time, I know some people still mining LTC with massive GPU farms because they don't keep up with the times. Cast a wide net, and you never know who will approach you.

Offline jstefanop

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2016, 08:38:14 PM »

I am not buying to mine. Some people don't want to mine. At the same time, I know some people still mining LTC with massive GPU farms because they don't keep up with the times. Cast a wide net, and you never know who will approach you.

Lol there is no way anyone with massive GPU farms are still mining LTC. It would cost about 10-15 bucks to produce one litecoin at todays diff. You'd have to be the biggest idiot when you can mine ETH for 4x profit now. I highly doubt anyone with the capital to have a "GPU Farm" would be that dumb.

Offline surfguy72

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2016, 07:42:34 PM »
sent a DM