Author Topic: Does Any One Know About Order Fulfillment Company ChinaDivision?  (Read 685 times)

Offline xnstandy

• ChinaDivision
Does Any One Know About Order Fulfillment Company ChinaDivision?
« on: December 25, 2015, 09:44:48 AM »
Hi, I am andy. An online business owner for 4 years in German. Most of my products are sourced from China, but now I would like to focus on our branding and promotion, so we would like to outsource our order fulfillment. I knew Order Fulfillment Company ChinaDivision from this website. So I would like to know if any one uses ChinaDivision for order fulfillment??  any suggestions? thank you

Or is there any recommendation?

Offline Searing

• Clueless
Re: Does Any One Know About Order Fulfillment Company ChinaDivision?
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2015, 10:07:28 AM »
Hi, I am andy. An online business owner for 4 years in German. Most of my products are sourced from China, but now I would like to focus on our branding and promotion, so we would like to outsource our order fulfillment. I knew Order Fulfillment Company ChinaDivision from this website. So I would like to know if any one uses ChinaDivision for order fulfillment??  any suggestions? thank you

Or is there any recommendation?

looks like the 'cloud mining' version of 'shopping' if it was me..I'd go to the bottom of their home page and just try driect connections to the places they 'claim' to represent directly..it is China .you can deal one to one with anybody....

so cut out the middle man imho :)