Author Topic: Graphics design needed - Holiday Litecoin Paper Wallet  (Read 1182 times)

Offline AmDD

• I like coins
Graphics design needed - Holiday Litecoin Paper Wallet
« on: December 17, 2015, 06:50:05 PM »
Im looking for someone to volunteer some time into designing a paper wallet for litecoin that has a holiday theme. I print wallets from bitcoinpaperwallet.com (Bitcoin and Litecoin) and had a buddy design a Feathercoin and Primecoin wallet for me that used this sites layout. Hes currently pretty busy and isnt able to design another wallet so I thought Id ask here. The website has a Bitcoin holiday layout and Id like something similar for LTC because I plan to give these out as gifts loaded with a small amount of Litecoin.
Please note that this is volunteer work - I may send you a tip for your efforts and other community members may do the same but there is no guarantee of payment. Also note that by submitting your work you grant me permission to print and use freely. I'll give instructions for others to print their own wallets using the design.

Here is a template you can use: https://bitcoinpaperwallet.com/template.zip

Thanks in advance!

Offline AmDD

• I like coins
Re: Graphics design needed - Holiday Litecoin Paper Wallet
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2015, 02:32:39 AM »
No one?

Offline Someguy123

• Owner and operator of explorer.litecoin.net
    • Litecoin Block Explorer
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 05:44:58 PM »
I don't think this forum section is very active, and with payment being a hit or miss, a lot of graphic designers would probably just skip over this.

Offline losh11

• Litecoin Association Member
  • Litecoin is Platinum Isotope 190 to Bitcoin's Gold
    • Bitch, here's my site.
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2016, 05:53:15 PM »
I feel instead of having all these hard to find topics, we should instead make them on the front page, and make the other inactive ones a subtopic. I feel like this entire subtopic is just I indexed, and whenever I look at unread posts, I never find tjis.

The only reason I found this was because I was looking at Someguy's account.

Offline Someguy123

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2016, 09:10:04 PM »
I feel instead of having all these hard to find topics, we should instead make them on the front page, and make the other inactive ones a subtopic. I feel like this entire subtopic is just I indexed, and whenever I look at unread posts, I never find tjis.

The only reason I found this was because I was looking at Someguy's account.

I think LitecoinTalk would work better with something like Discourse, without subtopics. Maybe tags for those who actually care about filtering down, but there's just so little activity, or at least spread out enough that the forum would probably work better as a flat forum with tags.

Offline losh11

• Bitch, here's my site.
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2016, 10:24:05 PM »

I think LitecoinTalk would work better with something like Discourse, without subtopics.

Is there any way to upgrade from SMF to discourse, without loosing data?

Offline Someguy123

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2016, 11:03:47 PM »

I think LitecoinTalk would work better with something like Discourse, without subtopics.

Is there any way to upgrade from SMF to discourse, without loosing data?

Looks like you can. There's a conversion script, so I assume it would be easy: https://github.com/discourse/discourse/blob/master/script/import_scripts/smf2.rb

Offline losh11

• Bitch, here's my site.
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2016, 11:34:29 PM »

Looks like you can. There's a conversion script, so I assume it would be easy: https://github.com/discourse/discourse/blob/master/script/import_scripts/smf2.rb

Don't you have access to the LTCtalk server? Mind creating a subdomain with the name 'beta.litecointalk.org'? I can setup a new DigitalOcean VM for you to install Discourse.

What specs do you need? This might be a good option that the LA and admins have to make in the future; the activity in the forum is very minimal, and I think LTCtalk is declining in comparison to /r/Litecoin.

Offline AmDD

• I like coins
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2016, 11:46:08 PM »
I don't think this forum section is very active, and with payment being a hit or miss, a lot of graphic designers would probably just skip over this.

I have my doubts anyone would do it even with a payment, there is hardly anyone on these forums anymore. :/

Doesnt matter tho, the holidays have passed. Maybe I'll try again next year.

Offline losh11

• Bitch, here's my site.
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2016, 11:50:28 PM »

I have my doubts anyone would do it even with a payment, there is hardly anyone on these forums anymore. :/

Doesnt matter tho, the holidays have passed. Maybe I'll try again next year.

I can ask Frank to do this for you. Let me email him...

Offline Someguy123

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2016, 11:56:04 PM »

Don't you have access to the LTCtalk server? Mind creating a subdomain with the name 'beta.litecointalk.org'? I can setup a new DigitalOcean VM for you to install Discourse.

What specs do you need? This might be a good option that the LA and admins have to make in the future; the activity in the forum is very minimal, and I think LTCtalk is declining in comparison to /r/Litecoin.

Nope. When the LA took over I lost all access. Warren and Crazik are the only two with access AFAIK ???

Offline losh11

• Bitch, here's my site.
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2016, 12:11:22 AM »

Nope. When the LA took over I lost all access. Warren and Crazik are the only two with access AFAIK ???

No problem. I’ll talk with crazik about this.