Author Topic: Up to 100,000 litoshis every hour  (Read 740 times)

Offline Zaykov

• LTC BEAST
Up to 100,000 litoshis every hour
« on: December 10, 2015, 09:08:57 PM »
Hello guys, recently I made LTC faucet with I believe more than the average payouts around. It's Faucetbox based, so you receive the litoshis straight to the Faucetbox acc. There is 20% ref bonus. If you are interested, give it a shot, I've tried to made it simple and without much annoying ads on it

http://litecoin.x10host.com

Offline Xardas

• Elite Member
Re: Up to 100,000 litoshis every hour
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 09:10:51 PM »
You are blocking adblock, so count me out ;)

Offline Jayke

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2015, 09:39:05 PM »

Kind of selfish..

Offline Xardas

• Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2015, 11:06:10 PM »

Kind of selfish..
Nope, not at all. There is absolutely no way I'd ever click an ad, so forcing me to use my bandwidth and his just wastes bandwidth and time. There are plenty of faucets that realize you can't force someone to click an ad, so if you block them they are not bothered.

Offline Jayke

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2015, 12:33:56 PM »

Kind of selfish..
Nope, not at all. There is absolutely no way I'd ever click an ad, so forcing me to use my bandwidth and his just wastes bandwidth and time. There are plenty of faucets that realize you can't force someone to click an ad, so if you block them they are not bothered.

You do realise you are not forced to click an advert? The site displays adverts around the main frame, for example a top-bar, sidebar and bottom bar. You are not forced to click the advert in any way shape/form. The submission/claim/ok/select button (blue) at the bottom simply has a script blocking anybody whom is using adblock from clicking it. Reason being, a faucet is ran on donations/ad revenue, where do you think they come from? You should really look up on what you're talking about before talking about it.

It is quite ironic you use this adfly link in your signature too...

(http://adf.ly/1SXWC2)

Offline matt4054

• SwissBTC
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2015, 01:11:55 PM »
So how is the faucet supposed to make small profits from ads if ads are blocked in the first place?

Kind of self-explanatory

Offline Xardas

• Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2015, 10:01:21 PM »
Jayke you are not getting it. If the ads are useless to me, why force me to download the fucking things? Now, instead of him being able to count me as a visitor, which raises his ad potential, I simply won't go there. I'll not be going to any fucking site that tries to tell me what MY computer settings have to be to visit.

@matt I won't be clicking an ad, so they are a waste of bandwidth to me. Also it is not my problem how or if he makes money. Change the business model. Since when does annoy your clients=profit?

Again, there are several faucets that grasp what I'm saying. They offer ads but you can block them. They know I'm not going to click any ads so blocking them saves them bandwidth too, but they still get the page views.

Offline Jayke

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2015, 01:25:11 AM »
You really are clueless, it honestly makes me laugh. You will happily leech a free service but will not view an advert  you do not have to click, selfish idiot which was my first reply which you went on and took off topic. You should really look up on what PPD, PPV, PPC and other forms of advertising are. It's 2015 not 1900's don't act like the reason you block ads is to save bandwidth, you're a leecher.

Offline lindert

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2015, 01:48:17 AM »
Jayke you are not getting it. If the ads are useless to me, why force me to download the fucking things? Now, instead of him being able to count me as a visitor, which raises his ad potential, I simply won't go there. I'll not be going to any fucking site that tries to tell me what MY computer settings have to be to visit.

@matt I won't be clicking an ad, so they are a waste of bandwidth to me. Also it is not my problem how or if he makes money. Change the business model. Since when does annoy your clients=profit?

Again, there are several faucets that grasp what I'm saying. They offer ads but you can block them. They know I'm not going to click any ads so blocking them saves them bandwidth too, but they still get the page views.

Offline TheMage

• Legendary Member
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2015, 03:20:26 AM »
The number 1 reason for using adblock

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malvertising