Author Topic: Suggested Settlement Idea for LTCGear Account Holders  (Read 6368 times)

Offline theword

Re: Suggested Settlement Idea for LTCGear Account Holders
« Reply #75 on: March 10, 2016, 01:38:01 AM »
You guys are just trolls. Predictions and assumptions are all we can do at the moment.

Volunteers.. By the way, I wanted to note that I ROIed 3x from LTCgear even after buying so many accounts. I activated multiple accounts last summer and cleaned up with profit. That being said, I will not let a person get away with not paying what they owe in full.
In addition, I ROIed 2x from ore-mine. Not bad for a professional trader.  :D

rj4321463836... This is my thread. I can speak what I want to Chris, post theories, and make assumptions. If you want to say otherwise, feel free or ignore me and my posts. These forums are for communication. I am communicating.

Offline rj4321

« Reply #76 on: March 10, 2016, 02:00:34 AM »
Don't let me stop you. You lost all credibility with your 'professional trader' BS. Nobody here believes you make crap trading.

And those long winded desperate posts you made are kind of sad, but all pity is lost since you continue your pathetic BS.

Why the hell would a "professional", or how about profitable trader fuck with ore-mine? Is that a joke?

Its ok if your just a poor teenager trying to make a buck or two, but your obviously not intelligent or skilled enough to convince people
your a profitable crypto trader. I'm sure you could find something more profitable to spend your time doing.

Offline theword

« Reply #77 on: March 10, 2016, 04:23:06 AM »
I don't care what you think of my credibility. My twitter account has weekly proof of how effective my trading recommendations are. That is credibility. I have 60 members in my group. I have gained 4 new members from this forum and I don't even promote my trading group here. One of you had to get snarky when I was giving Chris some advice not to expect a drop into the $200 range again for the coming months. As I said, the drops were brief and have not cracked below $350. 

I have been active in crypto since 2012. I have made money in crypto. Mining, cloud mining, teaching people how to mine, trading, teaching people how to trade. I make money doing this, otherwise I wouldn't cultivate an online presence. I can make posts reminding Chris that we aren't going to forget what he owes us. It's my choice to do so.

I'm not sure why you waste your time here. We aren't going anywhere and will continue to put any pressure we can on Chris until the end of this venture. I have made 3x what I spent on this cloud mining operation, but Chris owes me much more. He obligated himself to paying it, and he is legally responsible for completing the transaction.

In regards to Ore-mine, we all know that they had been in business and paying on time for over a year and a half. I diversify my funds. I chose to put some BTC into that site and made 2x ROI. How is that stupid? Risky, maybe. Not stupid. I profited rj. However, they owe me money and have not fulfilled their obligations. I will pursue them until they do. Simple as that.

Honestly, it doesn't matter what you think. I'm posting what I think in my threads. I've been trying to put forth positive ways to fix this situation. Not call names and act like a douche to people for no reason. What do you have to contribute to this situation? Anything positive? Or are you just here to say that we are all stupid for buying into LTCGear? That is typical crypto troll behavior. Living in the parent's basement and starting trouble for the fun of it. Do you have anything positive to contribute? Anything that would give the semblance of adult thinking/behavior?

I don't see how making 3x ROI has been stupid. Have you ROIed?

Offline rj4321

« Reply #78 on: March 10, 2016, 06:06:28 AM »
You have none, your prior posts show how desperate you are.

It's clear you have nothing else to do for money than bullshit scam sites playing with pennies.

I think its clear your not wealthy, though someone selling trading advice really should be. Doubling your money from $5 to $10 on a scam site isn't the same as making real money.
If you've been profitable and into crypto since 2012, and a professional trader, you should be pretty wealthy(and have a bit of intelligence).

Offline theword

« Reply #79 on: March 10, 2016, 07:18:11 AM »
I don't have anything against you trolls. I'm here to remind Chris that he will have to pay us sooner or later. Ever penny matters rj. I am not going to allow a scammer to run with any of my money.
Both cloud mining services were working properly and paying out when I invested. It wasn't foolish to get in at that point.

You are just trying to start a fight now. I'm not going to argue with you further. You have no name and there is no reason for us to even talk. I'm here for Chris, and my messages are primarily for him. I don't care what the peanut gallery (you included) have to say. 

Offline rj4321

« Reply #80 on: March 10, 2016, 08:36:01 AM »
Fair enough. Not looking for a fight, I made my point.