Author Topic: Trading competition for "theword"  (Read 398 times)

Offline rhok0

Trading competition for "theword"
« on: December 07, 2015, 04:57:58 PM »
There are many people who make a very good living off of trading BTC. He could just hire a trader and pay him a commission.
You know that you need to know if it goes up or down BEFORE it happens, right?
Technical analysis are absolutely useless, you just can gain if you know something before others (inside informations)
And no, there is no one who can trade in profit zone without inside informations.
It's just guessing and no safe income oO
Chris is making money by selling you non-existing stuff. That's it. And now he screwed you the second time. That's his profession, not to be a trader.

I'm a member of a successful trading group that forecasts markets correctly every week. The average person will have a hard time being consistently profitable, but with the right systems and training, you can do very well. Bee is acting like he is trading our money. He has been showing signs of it for a long time now.

Well, i'm very curios to see if you can back your claim.

We start with 100USD in BTC/USD trading pair.

If you go long, just make a little comment with "long" at the time you would open a long position. Same thing for "short". If you want to close a position write "close".
A position is active until you close it or do a trade in the opposite direction.

Example:
Long
Short
close (close is just a pause if you stop trading for some time)
Long

Offline Xardas

• Elite Member
Re: Trading competition for "theword"
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2015, 06:04:55 PM »
I would guess he is a member of xbt.social