Author Topic: Unban Account.  (Read 575 times)

Offline NotJayke

Unban Account.
« on: December 07, 2015, 12:56:43 AM »
I would like to ask if you can unban my account 'Jayke' please. Personally the reason I was banned was fucking awful compared to some peoples behaviour around here, if I recall I was being probed by artileinc and I made a comment about how his 'dear wife loves my penis' or words to that effect. No offence, but you allow scammers to roam free around these forums, unverified sellers spam up the forum with their jibberish sales threads, allow people to impersonate a certain somebody I won't mention and last but not least allow your associate members to all in all scam other members. I mean we all know what would of happened if the bet went the other way.

I shall not poke fun towards anybody especially their other halfs, as long as I am not provocted, I shall keep discussions on-topic and keep witch hunting to a minimum. I just want to be home for this festive part of the year, oh not to mention read my message box.

Please and thanks and sorry.

Account Username: Jayke
Ban Reason: Trolling
Trolling Definition:

(Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.)

... innocent by-stander

Offline trutherseeker

• NOT AN LTCGEAR SHILL
Re: Unban Account.
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2015, 01:00:04 AM »
Seems like jayke is trying to make a comeback after all his threats of killing Chris.

Offline NotJayke

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2015, 01:01:41 AM »
Seems like jayke is trying to make a comeback after all his threats of killing Chris.

Why would I go to the effort of stealing all your money to kill myself?...  ???

Offline Bossman

• Hardcore Member
  • In Coblee we trust
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2015, 09:22:47 AM »
"Jayke" is not on the ban list. Your not ban.