Author Topic: Attetion!! Scammer:[quantumgravity] i write here because allready few persons...  (Read 1531 times)

Offline hakis

i write here because allready few person scammed from this scammer!!!

I loose my time and 0,10BTC...
He send me fake log in and now tell me of he sent me a allready my login hahahaha
Is one more SCAMMER guys.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 07:53:00 AM by hakis »

Offline madman

Truley a PIECE OF SHIT

Offline hashpower

that is why you USE ESCROW!!!

Offline Teemo

I hope that people are tipping the escrow's for their time....

Offline Xardas

• Elite Member
It really isn't necessary. The process only takes a minute or two. I'm thinking about setting up an auto escrow system using multisig so an escrow doesn't even have to be online. The buyer and seller can do the deal themselves using a 2 of 3 multisig. If the deal goes through without a problem both buyer and seller sign off to release the funds, the escrow never has to do a thing.

Offline mtantouri

It really isn't necessary. The process only takes a minute or two. I'm thinking about setting up an auto escrow system using multisig so an escrow doesn't even have to be online. The buyer and seller can do the deal themselves using a 2 of 3 multisig. If the deal goes through without a problem both buyer and seller sign off to release the funds, the escrow never has to do a thing.

That's good. But how fexible is this approch, dealing with login details?
I don't have any experience that's why I'm asking.

Could you explain more in detail how the process will be? Thanks.

Offline Groovy

hakis, first of all sorry for your loss.

Also, are you saying you've been scammed within a scam??

How many layers of scam is there? According to the movie Inception, at least 4   :P

Offline hakis

yes but i am lucky i loose only 0,10btc.

Offline rdewilde

It has been the same person over and over again. If someone got the chance to dox him, please do so.

Offline madman

It has been the same person over and over again. If someone got the chance to dox him, please do so.

i thought he had reputations, still is no excuze,

Offline CrazyLoaf

Looks like user "quantumgravity" cannot receive messages anymore.

It's honestly kind of stupid, as this is a person who has been on the forum + IRC for well over a year. Both accounts were sold to me for 1.2 BTC, and I sent 0.2 BTC to start as it seemed fair with someone I had talked with in the past. Should have made him send all first like I normally do, but that's what you get for a little trust :P

Was going to send him a PM, but he can't receive the message. Anyway, GG on the scam. Go buy Fallout 4 and some pizzas and enjoy yourself quantumgravity 8)

Offline madman

Looks like user "quantumgravity" cannot receive messages anymore.

It's honestly kind of stupid, as this is a person who has been on the forum + IRC for well over a year. Both accounts were sold to me for 1.2 BTC, and I sent 0.2 BTC to start as it seemed fair with someone I had talked with in the past. Should have made him send all first like I normally do, but that's what you get for a little trust :P

Was going to send him a PM, but he can't receive the message. Anyway, GG on the scam. Go buy Fallout 4 and some pizzas and enjoy yourself quantumgravity 8)

i hope it buy him the hooker , i hope that the hooker is from charlie sheen