Author Topic: User quantumgravity Scam me from 0.65BTC  (Read 790 times)

Offline madman

User quantumgravity Scam me from 0.65BTC
« on: November 18, 2015, 07:03:45 AM »
This user has scam me from 0.65BTC, he decline escrowe & i agree because his reputations. But he doesnt care bout this now -

Fore more detale:

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=28249.msg290940;topicseen#msg290940

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=28248.msg290938;topicseen#msg290938

Seem like user Trutherseeker got the login & wont anser me (but i doubte it was real mistake seem fishy)

Quantumgravity saye he trying to get accounte back or refund me btc, but seem like he trying to (scam) sell accounte to other peeple.

He know my address is 14reEWWaTyJxyPMh3RjriGeoi7YAMLxSar - if this got refund of 0.65BTC in it, then he is honeste & i will remove accusations, but i douting this.

BEWARE OF QUANTUMGRAVITY HES REPUATION HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT NOW.

Offline trutherseeker

• NOT AN LTCGEAR SHILL
Re: User quantumgravity Scam me from 0.65BTC
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2015, 07:18:56 AM »
Someone got to it before me.

Offline quantumgravity

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2015, 07:25:28 AM »
I made a mistake posting my account info and now that account it gone. I do not know the best way to go about this... I guess I should refund you, but then I'm doubly fucked. That's what I get for trying to get into the LTCgear game again lol

Offline hagie

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2015, 07:27:32 AM »
hahah what greedy idiots ... 15% discount without escrow, *sell only tonight * . go fast ...

sorry .. this is too obvious

but the "I accidently post the login info public" is a new kind of spice in the menue - great idea ...

Offline madman

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2015, 07:29:03 AM »
I made a mistake posting my account info and now that account it gone. I do not know the best way to go about this... I guess I should refund you, but then I'm doubly fucked. That's what I get for trying to get into the LTCgear game again lol

you want credability ? SEND ME MY COIN BACK, why that too hard for understande?

Offline madman

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2015, 07:31:25 AM »
for information - this is the adress 14reEWWaTyJxyPMh3RjriGeoi7YAMLxSar for return.

Let see if he is genione or  POS

Offline madman

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2015, 07:57:52 AM »
due to rule i cannot post PM, but now he ask of me to pay him more money. just ignore anything i saye to him. He is arrogant scammer. a stain of shit on this world.

Offline mtantouri

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2015, 11:03:44 AM »
due to rule i cannot post PM, but now he ask of me to pay him more money. just ignore anything i saye to him. He is arrogant scammer. a stain of shit on this world.

What rule is that? Please do direct me to that rule as I have posted pm in the past. Thanks

Offline madman

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2015, 06:02:03 PM »

What rule is that? Please do direct me to that rule as I have posted pm in the past. Thanks

it's not importante, he is confirmed scam from others anyway. i have saved all our convesasions in my computer

Offline madman

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2015, 06:04:07 PM »
By the way sorrie to Trutherseeker, i dont think he had to do with this scam. just made the trol post. :)

Offline Lebref

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2015, 06:30:43 PM »

Not suppose to post pm messages without the consent of both parties.  Rule # 10 in forum rules.  But I think a exception should be made to out the scammer..

Offline madman

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2015, 07:01:41 PM »

Not suppose to post pm messages without the consent of both parties.  Rule # 10 in forum rules.  But I think a exception should be made to out the scammer..

sure i wil if he come back online, but i doubte he will as user quantumgravity, he use other name too

Offline Lebref

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2015, 07:41:56 PM »
What's the other name?

Offline CrazyLoaf

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2015, 10:23:45 PM »
Looks like user "quantumgravity" cannot receive messages anymore.

It's honestly kind of stupid, as this is a person who has been on the forum + IRC for well over a year. Both accounts were sold to me for 1.2 BTC, and I sent 0.2 BTC to start as it seemed fair with someone I had talked with in the past. Should have made him send all first like I normally do, but that's what you get for a little trust :P

Was going to send him a PM, but he can't receive the message. Anyway, GG on the scam. Go buy Fallout 4 and some pizzas and enjoy yourself quantumgravity 8)