Author Topic: Be aware of lindert  (Read 1267 times)

Offline Xardas

• Elite Member
Be aware of lindert
« on: November 14, 2015, 02:06:19 AM »
These two keep claiming to have been scammed in an effort to further whatever agenda they have at the moment. They offer no proof, only trolling speculation and constant posting if it doesn't agree with their agenda. They have been invited to create a thread and offer proof of their scamming allegations, but of course they offer no proof and try to hide under meaningless words. They are a cancer in the community and should be viewed as such.

The latest of their agenda escapades: https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=28208.msg290552#msg290552
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 08:47:57 PM by Xardas »

Offline Tacotober

Re: Be aware of the scammers sky_g and lindert
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2015, 02:10:35 AM »
This is a strong accusation. Hope you have proof of this.

Offline Xardas

• Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2015, 02:15:47 AM »
They are the one's accusing me, they should be the one's to offer proof. Since they can not.......then they are trying in vain to scam the community for their own agenda.

If you accuse me of getting your gf, drinking too much, or being too blunt in my opinions....I'm guilty as charged. But when you accuse me of stealing from someone and of being a scammer, you dam well better offer proof. They haven't nor can they.

Offline lindert

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2015, 02:38:48 AM »
They are the one's accusing me, they should be the one's to offer proof. Since they can not.......then they are trying in vain to scam the community for their own agenda.

If you accuse me of getting your gf, drinking too much, or being too blunt in my opinions....I'm guilty as charged. But when you accuse me of stealing from someone and of being a scammer, you dam well better offer proof. They haven't nor can they.

hahaha!. what a retard.  Is accused of scamming people with his half assed plans to make himself some money and when people warn against it he calls them scammers.  But what do you expect of a high school drop out like Xard-ass.

Offline Xardas

• Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2015, 03:11:36 AM »

hahaha!. what a retard.  Is accused of scamming people with his half assed plans to make himself some money and when people warn against it he calls them scammers.  But what do you expect of a high school drop out like Xard-ass.
Thanks for proving my point. You continually claim I've scammed, but can't offer a shred of EVIDENCE this has occurred. That simply proves YOU are trying to influence the community without merit, which equals scamming. Great job, you hung yourself ;)

Offline Tacotober

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2015, 12:41:16 PM »

I'm a little baffled. The defense can't be "because they called me a scammer," and because these two made this claim they need to prove that they are not themselves involved in a "scam." Holy cow. It just doesn't work like this. You need to offer proof of involvement in a "scam" for each.

But in no way can proof of such an accusation be as you have stated. Paraphrased, "They called me a scammer, so I'm calling them a scammer, and my proof is that they can't prove that they are not." I could get a more honest and cogent argument out of a child. Basically - "I told him I didn't like his toy car and he hit me." Cause and effect.

This is a little different than inserting such an allegation into some random discussion. You started a new thread calling two people "scammers." It's in the title.

I'm not sure about the use of the second person here. I'd just like to note that I've never accused you of anything. I do understand you're being general here. ;) And I agree, if someone does make an allegation about "you" (as in Xardas), this individual should be required to offer proof.

Offline sky_g

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2015, 02:29:08 PM »
@Xardas  - You are big moaner. I am not here to sell anything to other guys by risking their BTC :).

In entire thread i was asking you " You are not risking any BTC from your pocket knowing LTC gear is scam but ready to give ideas ;)  and asking ppl to pay BTC for your account WHY ?".  You never answered the question. At any point i never mentioned you are scammer (READ it carefully).If your ideas are so good then you should invest first ;)

By putting this thread " Be aware of the scammers sky_g and lindert" will change nothing as i am not here to do any business like you. Even all community take this thread seriously (which i am sure no one will) it will make no difference to me.

You carry on with your baseless accusation.

Offline Deki1904

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2015, 02:47:42 PM »
I don't know how you can say stuff like this Xardas...

I have done deals with sky_g without any problems.

Also actually I'm doing a deal with sky_g. He did what he promised. Also he was helpful, when I was not able to finish a deal at the time, and gave me the opportunity to finish it later.... I'm thankful. I could do with sky_g deals without escrow, because I know he is a man, that stands to his word!

Sky_g is not a scammer!

Offline Xardas

• Elite Member
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2015, 08:47:00 PM »
The whole point of this thread is simple......sky_g and whoever lindert really is, took it upon themselves to not only heavily troll a thread I started offering the community an idea, but also claimed I was untrustworthy and a scammer. Hence this thread. If you are going to dish it out, then eat a piece yourself. Is that childish........oh hell yes, but was in fitting with their insane claims. I wanted to bring their silliness HERE instead of cluttering up the other thread with baseless accusations and off-topic discussions.

I haven't done any business with either of them. I'll now amend the thread title.

Offline Xardas

• Elite Member
Re: Be aware of lindert
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2015, 09:06:37 PM »
@Xardas  - You are big moaner. I am not here to sell anything to other guys by risking their BTC :).

In entire thread i was asking you " You are not risking any BTC from your pocket knowing LTC gear is scam but ready to give ideas ;)  and asking ppl to pay BTC for your account WHY ?".  You never answered the question. At any point i never mentioned you are scammer (READ it carefully).If your ideas are so good then you should invest first ;)

By putting this thread " Be aware of the scammers sky_g and lindert" will change nothing as i am not here to do any business like you. Even all community take this thread seriously (which i am sure no one will) it will make no difference to me.

You carry on with your baseless accusation.

Yes, I did answer your questions, several times. Once again, give reading a try. I have said over and fucking over I don't agree with paying the fees nor shipping. I offered my accounts for those who wish to take the gamble without having to buy accounts. If you do some quick math you will see it makes sense for them and me. Accounts generally sell for close to the fee amount, so someone buying an account is paying the fee twice, which doubles their time to ROI. By forming a partnership this time is cut in half which drastically reduces their risk.

You seem to be under the assumption I have nothing invested or should be willing to give my account away. Don't forget, I paid for the dam things. I can't be in the Co-op for several reasons, not the least of which is I refuse to pay Chris another cent. Secondly I don't have any accounts available........XXXXXX PM'd me several days ago wanting to partner in response to my thread. I trust the guy and am waiting the time he says he needed to do the partnership. My offering the Co-op scenario in no way affects me personally, but it might be a viable solution for some people. Afterall, a group pooling money reduces their risk in an ungodly risk venture. Why you would be opposed to reducing risks is more than odd to me.

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=28208.msg290589#msg290589 They are not the only one taking a risk. I ALREADY TOOK RISK by buying the shares. Do you think they were dropped into my lap for free? I've got several thousand dollars at risk, my partner will have a much smaller amount at risk........but to both of us a partnership deal makes sense in a very risky situation.

Edited to remove a name I accidently provided.  :-[
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 11:50:38 PM by Xardas »

Offline Tacotober

Re: Be aware of lindert
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2015, 02:39:58 AM »
You "accidentally provided" a name? How the hell does that happen? You just fell asleep and your keyboard mysteriously typed in a name against your will? Please tell me "maybe." Sheesh. Good gravy. Tell me the name of your magical keyboard manufacturer so I make a note to never buy this model.